InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu torture ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Sesshomaru, why are you here?!"

"I am here on an invitation, little brother."

"You lie you bastard!" Inu Yasha yelled as he pulled out the Tetsusaiga.

"SIT!" Kagome spoke somewhat in a loud voice.

All of a sudden, Inu Yasha was smacked into the ground as if he had fallen from a height.

"Damn it, what was that for Kagome?" Inu Yasha spoke.

"Enough Inu Yasha, leave Sesshomaru alone. He's here because I asked him to be."

"WHAT!! Kagome how could you? Have you lost your mind?"

"Don't worry little brother. I've come only with peaceful intentions." Sesshomaru said with an easy voice. Yet for some reason Inu Yasha didn't believe him.

"You two be nice to each other and I'll be right back."

Kagome walked over to the tent to change her clothes. As she walked away she could here Inu Yasha yelling.

Inside the tent were Sango and Kirara. Sango was working on putting on a deep red dress, and Kirara was working on making her coat shine.

"Here Sango let me help you with that." as Kagome helped Sango zip up the back of the dress.

"Thank you Kagome. But do you think this will work?" questioned Sango.

"It will I promises. So who is it for you?"

"Him, the one against the tree."

"It figures. Hey Kirara, do you want some help with your coat?" Kagome trying to change the subject.

Kirara nodded to Kagome. She then grabbed a brush and started to stroke Kirara's fur. She just hoped that the plan would work herself.

"So Kirara, are you going to be with Shipo?" Kagome inquired.

"Ki."

"That's what I thought." Kagome said with a smile.

"DIE!!" Inu Yasha yelled at the top of his lungs from outside. "Kouga why are you here?!"

"SIT! SIT! SIT!" as Kagome said this, the beads around Inu Yasha's neck turned pure white.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"That's an interesting trick, little brother. Sit boy." Sesshomaru spoke out of intrigue.

At the word sit spoken by Sesshomaru, Inu Yasha smacked into the ground again.

"Interesting. Inu Yasha, Sit." Miroku spoke softly.

BAM!

"Sit." Shipo

"Sit." Kouga

"Sit." Sesshomaru

"Sit." Miroku

BAM! BAM! BAM! CACK!

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Inu Yasha screamed.

"Will all of you leave him alone." Kagome yelled. "Okay Kirara, here's the necklace you wanted." The necklace was a beautiful flawless pearl necklace.

"Kagome will you hand me that ruby necklace?"

"Sure, but now I need to get ready." She took off her school uniform and pulled out a grass green dress and an emerald necklace to match.

"Kagome that looks beautiful on you." Sango said, "He is going to love it."

As Kagome was putting on the necklace, Kikyo walked in.