InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu torture ❯ Surprize ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha or Co. (yet)
***********************************************************************< br />
Inu Yasha woke up with a splitting headache and he discovered that he couldn’t move. He seemed to be tied to something huge, a tree, maybe. I smell blood, wait that’s my blood. Inu Yasha sensed that he was bleeding a little at the back of his head. Wait where is everyone? Naraku. Damn you Naraku.
“So you’re finally awake.” A man in a nice suit spoke. Next to him was a beautiful woman in an ocean blue dress.
“Naraku you bastard you’ll pay for this! And what are you doing with Kikyo?!” The hanyou demanded.
“My, my, Inu Yasha, aren’t we grumpy.” A girl in a green hued dress said almost playful like.
She had two men standing next to her one on each side. One of them was a tall long white haired man in a white and red kimono; and the other was in a black fur coat, it looked like black bear fur, and had brown fur around his lower legs. The girl had a hand around each man.
“Sesshomaru get away from Kagome NOW!! You to Koga!” Inu Yasha barked.
“What are you going to do about it mutt face, no offence Sesshomaru.” Koga replied.
“None taken friend.” Inu Yasha’s brother spoke.
“Friend? Since when do you have friends?” Inu Yasha was starting to build up rage.
In the background, Inu Yasha heard some giggling. He looked over to were the sound came from and saw Sango and Miroku. Miroku was tickling Sango a little and she seemed to enjoy it.
“Wh… what the hell is going on here?” Inu Yasha demanded.
“Well, all of us, except you though, are going on a date.” Kagome said, “You are going to watch from this tree.”
“WHAT!!!!!!”
“Well we should probably tell you who is with whom for the date. Sango and Miroku are together, Shipo and Kilala are fine with each other,” Kagome began, “Sessy and Koga are with me, and Naraku will be dating Kikyo.” :-) she finished all to calmly.
After Inu Yasha heard all this, it took a second for it all to register, but when it did Inu Yasha was furious. He kept screaming and cursing for almost five minutes. As Inu Yasha kept yelling Kagome just yelled right back, telling him to be quiet. Finally after awile Naraku said he has a spell that will keep him quiet.
"Thank you Naraku, now we can continue." Kikyo said.
"Jaken, Rin, Sota. Come here at once" Sesshomaru barked.
As the three of them came out Inu Yasha could tell something was up with them. Kagura was following them as well. All four of them seemed to be in a daze. They were all carriing cooking supplies. Inu Yasha couldn't figure it out at first but then he knew that they were going to be cooking, and that they were all slaves.
"What have you done to them?" Inu Yasha asked in a demanding voice. It also seemed that he wasn't able to talk after that.
"You shouldn't worry about them but about yourself." Miroku answered in an evil maner.

***********************************************************************< br />
Well what do you people think? Review and tell me your oppinion good or bad.

mystical-phoenix
Whoa! OO A quadruple date? Man, this is going to be so nuts but I like it! Poor Inuyasha! He doesn't get either women. BuT--the pairings?? Sango and Miroku obviously, and Kilala as well? Who will get Kagome? Inu's older bro? NARAKU?? O_O; Ha! I could see this turning out into a great fanfic. Keep it up, it's good! Continue!! ^^