InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Yasha's bad day ❯ Dont let your toe type ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: We do not own Inu Yasha or Kagome, however I own Samantha, she is my sister, and also John, not the bear, he is my father!

Inu Yashas bad day.

hi this is erins toe typing

hi ezzs toe typing this, I'm not a goddamn git you horse rapist! Yuki is soooooooo attractive, and your key board is sooooooo stiff, and now no matter what I say or even think, Grav comes back, sorry bout the horse thing, It's not true is it? please tell me it's a figment of my imagination! please lay my suspissions to rest!!! hoooeeeeeeeee I love it!, Ez tell me something to type.................K?..........John it is, samantha style...john went walking into the bar street of the main shops to see the tigers play with the dragons at NMIT, he got out his pokeballs and released it onto the walkway footpath, out popped. the heavy special. it was so heavy that. In the next day he went from the NMIT to the magical illusion man forest to see his deer friend, Mr deer.

Hello he said the deer, I have a lolly on a pop, would you like to lick at it, ha ha you missed, suddenly the deer went goodbye and in came a big bear frog whos name was also John!....

Kagome and Inu yasha come strolling over.

Kagome: ....Umm, isnt this story supposed to be about us?

Us: Youll have your chance later.

...as I was saying, John, the man not the bear started to dance happily singing the theme to mighty mouse, conveniently enough mighty mouse...OK samantha style is bugging me too much, now we, we must take control of Kagome and Inu and make them do very inapproapriate things...*evil, evil grin*....*the grin somehow echos in the distance*?

Inu Yasha: oi, Kagome, what are we still doing here?

Kagome: Because were waiting for our scene......

..... a tumbleweed passes by....

Inu Yasha: It's not comming is it? My theory, we've waisted too much time waiting for these BAKA story writers!

Us: hay!

Inu Yasha: now we must take control!!! *gorgeous grin*...*again it echos*

Kagome: nani? can we do that?

Inu Yasha: of coarse, watch this ....!!!@@ ### &*(^%^$&&** dfghiwugfqw7rt87scgxvkjnq/LWKEHGF O8 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no0w we are in control!

Kagome: so what should we write?..............

*crickets, they echo, tumble weed passes by, it echos...*

Inu Yasha: I hav it nowe we can doo wat we waint soe letse doo wat we waint two doo, nowe I wil kil narakoo. take bak alll the peeses of tha sheek on sharde s and finallyy sleep with yuo, Koga sees this becomes verie jelous and I decapitate hime!!!, I luve this "in control" thing!

Kagome: ...Inu Yasha? What on earth are you writting (steals paper and pen off inu Yasha and reads).

What the? What the hell kind of spelling is this.

Inu Yasha: What do you mean, I spelt everything right

Kagome:...and finallyy sleep with yuo? Inu Yasha, this isnt romantic. You stupid git. Thats it, its my turn...

Inu Yasha: Sod offf I'm no git you git, and theirs no thing wong wit my spellinge, its yuor reeding KA-GO-ME! and yuo wont romantik, il show yuo romantice! wun dai yuo and mi were walking threw the forest, the berds were being anoying and singing, we were holding hands and then I sai, kagome I think I wont yuo two be my bich! then yuo sai eenu I would luve to be yuor bich, let my plesher yuo! and then yu...

Kagome: OSUWARI!!! Thats enough. I cant take anymore. You cant even spell your own name, you big git. Now, Im taking this story and I'm going to make it good.

....Kagome took Inu yasha by the hand and led him down the forest trail. The birds were singing beautifuly, only adding to Inu Yashas undying urge to confess his feelings. " Ka-Kagome..." he muttered.

"Nani?"

"I...I'm.... Your very important to me. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I guess-

SO LETS SHAG!!!

Kagome: Inu give that back!

Inu Yasha: iie, I wont.

Kagome OSU-

Inu Yasha: Okay, Okay, take it, just dont hurt me.

(Kagome snatches the story from Inu Yasha)

Kagome: Okay, now where was I...

..." Kagome, Im- Im- Im Im a broken rekord!

Kagome: OSUWARI!

Inu Yasha: ...........ow

..." Kagome, Im- Im- Im in love with you"

" Inu- yasha?, hontou?"

Inu Yasha: Boring, needs more sex

Kagome: Jesus Christ your starting to sound a hell of alot like Miroku

?: thats because I am Miroku

Kagome: huh?

Miroku as Inu Yasha: Yes, its true

Kagome:...Prove it

Miroku as Inu Yasha: Lady Kagome, would you please bear my child

Kagome: AHHHH, you are Miroku

Inu Yasha: God dammit your gullable

Kagome: Huh, your not Miroku, but then why are you being so sex obbsessed?

Inu Yasha: ive always been sex obbsessed Kagome.

Kagome: Its never shown before.

Inu Yasha: ya wel thats because...........................................as a matter of fakt I dont hav a reeson, do yuo no wye?

*Kagome shakes her head*

Inu Yasha: *grins happily*...I'm a broken recrd!

Kagome: * turns bright red!* Baka OSUWARI OSUWARI OSUWARI, etc

Once that was over...

Inu Yasha: Oi Kagome, about that child bearing thing, you never answered.

Kagome: But you werent being serious...................were you?

Inu Yasha: Well.....yes actually.

Kagome: Oh well, okay

Inu Yasha: huh?

Kagome: c'mon lets go.

Inu Yasha: ......well alright

( Inu Yasha grabs hold of kagome, and begins kissing her neck when....)

Kagome: OSUWARI

Inu Yasha: ......damn, so close to having pups!, dam yuo kagome! thats just crool!, wel Im back in control now and I say...

I grab Kagome and put this god foresaken roseary around her neck, "try anything and youll be pinned to the ground woman!" Inu begins kissing her neck once again, his grip tightens around her, kissing on the neck slowly ventures to kissing on the............ nose (what did you perverts think I was gonna say?) anyway.... soon both of us are on the ground, Kagome on top, she is starting to warm up to this idea! I can tell because her...

*Kagome returns with a flame thrower, that throws sheep, no, flaming sheep, echo*

Kagome: your going down Inu!

* begins launching flaming sheep at Inu Yasha*

Flaming sheep: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-*doonk splat-thud, blood!*

they hit Inu head on and knock him out!

*Kagome retrieves the paper and pen, browses over the pages and shakes her head*

Kagome: why were you kissing my nose, stupid git!...............I'm going to get some tea.

*looks over to Inu who still lies unconcious*

Kagome: I should probebly take him to the vet first, get him fixed.........fixed indeed *evil smirk, this one doesn't echo*

The next morning

Inu Yasha: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah where are my balls!, my precious shiney sacks of life!

End

Story by fanfiction.net members "Yues Woman" and " I am job"