InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu-Yasha's Lessons ❯ Questions Answered ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha… I wish I did though…to bad I don't.

Claimer: Don't copy my story-

A New Lesson for Inu-Yasha

By Melissa M

^^^^^^

" I didn't see anything I swear!" the blushing Inu-Yasha said as he sat on Kagome's bed.

"Don't lie!!"

"I'm not...I uh..didn't to much any ways.."

"Inu-Yasha!! SIT!" Kagome fumed as she paced back and forth with the same red towel wrapped snuggly around her body.

"I'm sorry" Inu-Yasha's voice was muffled since his face was stuck to the pink carpeting in Kagome's room.

"That doesn't help! Why were you herein the first place!?"

Inu-Yasha peeled his face off the carpet and looked up at the fumming Kagome.

"I smelt your blood and I wanted to know what was wrong wench, is that a crime!?"

"No but you still followed me..."

*silence*

"Well..what do you have to say for your self?"

*silence*

Inu-Yasha looked away from Kagome and stared out the window.

"Are you hurt?"

"No.."

*silence*

Kagome sat on the edge of her bed so she was not to close to Inu-Yasha as she wriggled in discomfort.

"Then why is there blood?"

Kagome blushed a deep red and looked away.

*silence*

"Tell me..."

*silence*

"Hah...how can I explain this to you..."

"Explain what?!" Inu-Yasha turned to look at the rosey cheeked girl.

"That wimpy-wolf claimed you?!" Inu-Yasha became enraged.

"No!!"

Inu-Yasha snatched Kagome's wrists into his hands and pulled her face up to his.

"Then tell me what happened..."

" Well...uh it's like this..."

Kagome hemed and hawed for a while before she came up with a good explaination.

Inu-Yasha held stead fast to her wrists as she bet around the bush.

" OK....I get this thing called my period..."

"Yea..." Inu-Yasha tentively listened to what Kagome said.

"Well...it caused me to bleed so thats why.." Kagome yanked her arms from Inu-Yasha's iron grip as he let her go.

"Oh..." Inu-Yasha blushed and backed away from the blushing girl.

"Sorry..."

Kagome lowered her eyes. "Its ok...you didn't know..."

" Sorry..."

" I heard you the first time..."

"I also ment that for the seeing your breasts..."

"Oh ya...I forgot about that..."

"You have nice ones..."

"What?!" Kagome looked up at Inu-Yasha with a astonished expession on her face.

"I said you have nice looking breasts..."

"Urgh!! Inu-Yasha!!! SIT!!!" Kagome's face returned to it's bright red as she stepped over the mummering hanyou and stomped her way out of the room.

"Baka..." was all Kagome murmered as she walked down the hall of her house to get back into the warm tub that awaited her in the bathroom.

This time with no bloodied clothes for the curious Inu-Yasha to find and the bathroom door shut.