InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuek ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hihis to you ppl!! I decided to write this fic 'cause an insane idea popped into my head late at night so here it is!! Plz read & review!!
________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

This is a fairy tale. Not any ordinary fairy tale, not like insane little girls wearing red superhero capes, running around and tricked by big bad wolves. No, this fairy tale has an outrageous twist to it, so read on!!

*~*~*~*

Once upon a time, well, not once upon a time, but 500 years ago, there lived a hanyou-oni thing called Inuek.

InuYasha: *from somewhere* HEY!!!

What?

InuYasha: Since when did I say you can call me "Inuek"?? And I'm just a hanyou!! No oni!!

Well, Shrek is an oni (sort of because oni means ogre) so yeah.

InuYasha: Why "Inuek"??

Because it's 'InuYasha' and 'Shrek' combined. Would you rather be called "Shyasha"??

InuYasha: *goes to vomit*

Anyways, Inuek lived at a teeny-tiny forest with only 3 trees and a heck lotta beehives. Everyday he'd "accidentally" knock the beehives with his head and will run around screaming with about a swarm of 10,000 Saimyoushou buzzing after him.

InuYasha: *walking in his "forest"*

To demonstrate...

InuYasha: *head accidentally bops into a low-hanging beehive*

Swarm of exactly 12,483 Saimyoushou: *buzzing*

InuYasha: *running around screaming while getting stung*

Meanwhile, someother place...

*~*~*~*

At a rather crammed cottage...

Kikyo: *pointing at a place on a map that contained nothing more than 3 trees and beehives* OK, so we sneak up on 'im there *points at a beehive*, then Sayo, you hide here *points at a tree* and when I give you the signal, you jump on top of him.

Kagome's not gonna be happy when she hears your plans...

Kikyo: I mean, grab his hair!!

That's better.

Kikyo: All set? Now move out!!

People sneak out of the cottage.

*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Inuek is just eating.

InuYasha: *slobbering down ramen*

Um, just to let you know, InuYasha, the ramen was made with 100% pure sewage water.

InuYasha: *chokes and starts hurling (again)*

Poor guy...

InuYasha: Shut up!!! *ear twitch* What was that??

What was what??

InuYasha: I heard something. *runs out of his "forest" to investagate*

Kikyo: CHARRRRGE!! *runs at InuYasha at 0.00000000001 km/h*

InuYasha: O.o WTF!?! *opens mouth and hisses*

Kikyo and gang: *hands over noses* EW!!!

I think it was the sewage water.

Sayo: Close your mouth!

InuYasha: *puppy eyes* ~turns chibi~ Iws mwy bweath weally that bwad?? [is my breath really that bad??]

I'm afraid so.

InuYasha: *wailing*

Oh well, whatever. By the way Kikyo, you and your gang are supposed to run away now.

Kikyo: OK. *runs away with gang fake screaming*

________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Chapter 1 complete!! Yay!! Plz REVIEW ppl!! thanx!!

~Lynxzeo~