InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Kid on a Journey ❯ Onigumo Kidnapped ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK, this story still isn't getting reviews, but I'll continue. Remember if you read, review! Now on with the chapter!

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha! Did you think I did?

Onigumo Kidnapped!

InuYasha and Mikomi stood there stunned. They were saved! The god must of wanted them to live. "OH KAMI, THANK YOU FOR SAVING US!" Yelled Mikomi.

"Who are you guys?" Asked the older boy. He then approached.

"I'm Mikomi," Says Mikomi, "And this is my friend, InuYasha. He's a hanyou and not evil!" He then holds out his hand.

The older boy smiles. He then takes Mikomi's hand. "Hi! I'm Onigumo! And this is my younger brother, Dokyou. We're demon slayers from a near-by village!" He says. (Yes I know what your thinking. Onigumo is the guy who becomes Angela, er I mean Naraku.)

"Nice to meet the two of you!" Says Mikomi, "InuYasha, say something!" Mikomi then pokes InuYasha.

"OW! HI!" Says InuYasha. He then rubs his arm.

"He's just upset about losing!" Says Mikomi.

Onigumo laughs. "He sure has potential. He's almost like Dokyou. He just started demon slaying today!" He then pats Dokyou on the back.

"Ya, I did!" Says Dokyou, "I'm really good alrighty! I couldn't wait to start demon slaying! I've been bugging father about it all year!" He then smiles.

Onigumo smiles. "So what are you boys doing fighting demons?" He asks.

"We're trying to kill Akuryou! He destroyed my village!" Says InuYasha.

"Oh," Says Onigumo, "Well we'll be going back to our village now! Bye!" He and Dokyou then wave and leave.

In a dark looking place, Akuryou is ploting. "Hum, there's a demon slayers village in the mountains. A demon slayer could be strong. If I had on under my control, I could gain power. That's a good idea! I'll get control over a demon slayer and make him evil!" He says. He then starts to laugh evilly.

In the mountains, Onigumo and Dokyou just arrived back at the demon slayers village. The villagers run out to greet them. "Welcome back, Onigumo and Dokyou!" Says a villagers.

"How did it go?" Asks another villager.

"Did Dokyou kick demon butt?" Asks another.

"It went well and Dokyou did really good! You would of thought he's been slaying demons for 5 years!" Says Onigumo. Dokyou then smiles. His brother was so proud of him! His father would be too! The boys then head home. When they get home, there father comes out.

"Welcome back, boys! How did it go?" He asks.

"Very well father!" Says Onigumo, "Dokyou is really good! It's almost like he's been slaying demons for 5 years!" He then pats Dokyou on the head.

"That's wonderful! Dokyou is very promising! He might become the very best! Maybe even better then Midoriko was!" Says their father. He smiles down at them.

"Thank you, father!" Says Dokyou. He then gives his father a hug.

"It's nothing." Says his father, "Your just showing lots of potential." He then pats his son on the head.

"I won't let you down!" Says Dokyou. He then runs into the house.

"That boy has lots of potential!" Says their father.

"I agree." Says Onigumo. He then goes in the house.

In the house, Onigumo goes up to Dokyou. "You know that you have lots of potential, right" Says Onigumo.

"Yah, I do!" Says Dokyou.

"Well just because your really good, it doesn't mean that you can start becoming cocky. It means you have to keep up the hard work. If you become cocky, you could become the worst slayer, so keep up the hard work!" Says Onigumo. He then winks and sits down beside Dokyou.

"Yah, I'll never give up! I'm going to become the best!" Says Dokyou.

"With that potential, you can become then best! And that potential could pass to your children, your grandchildren, your great grandchildren, and so on!" Says Onigumo.

"Yah, all my generations will be great!" Says Dokyou.

Later that night, Akuryou arrives in the mountains. "Well the slayers village is near! This will be fun!" He then goes to the village.

At the village, the watchmen see Akuryou coming. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" They yell. All the best slayers then runs out. "GO GET THE CHIEF!" Yells the watchmen. Villagers then runs to the chiefs house.

At the chiefs house, Onigumo and Dokyou are on the porch talking. Villagers then run up. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" They yell, "GET THE CHIEF!" The chief then runs out.

"What's attacking us?" Asks the chief.

"A powerful demon!" Screams the villagers.

"I see." Says the chief, "Onigumo and Dokyou, get ready. Onigumo, watch you brother at all times." He then goes into the house to get his slayer outfit on and get his weapons. Onigumo and Dokyou follow.

Later, the chief, Onigumo, and Dokyou arrive at the fight. Some slayers were injuryed, but none were dead.

"Attack in an orderly fasion! Onigumo and Dokyou, go over that way and attack. Keep both you offensive and defensive up the entire time!" Says the chief.

"Yes father!" Says Onigumo and Dokyou. They then do what their father said.

Akuryou smiles. 'Which one should I take control over.' He thinks. He wasn't going to kill anyone in this attack, just take control of someone to raise his power.

"Let's go, Dokyou!" Says Onigumo, "Remember what father said!"

"Yes, onii-san!" Says Dokyou.

"OK now, attack with caution!" Yells Onigumo. He then charges up to attack. Dokyou follows. The two attack.

'Hum, they're good! One of them would make a good slave.' Thinks Akuryou. He then attacks. Onigumo and Dokyou block. 'Yes, they're very good!' Thinks Akuryou.

"He's strong!" Says Dokyou, "But I know I can beat him!" He then attacks again. Akuryou then grabs him.

"DOKYOU!" Yells Onigumo. He then runs in to save his brother. "I'LL SAVE YOU!" He then attacks at Akuryou. Akuryou then drops Dokyou and then grabs Onigumo.

"ONII-SAN!" Screams Dokyou. He tries to attack Akuryou again. Akuryou then blocks. "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!" Screams Dokyou.

"I'm Akuryou!" Says Akuryou as he leaves.

'Akuryou?' thinks Dokyou, 'Isn't that that guy InuYasha and Mikomi were after?' He then punches the ground. "NO! ONII-SAN!" He screams.

Elsewhere, InuYasha and Mikomi are walking. InuYasha then stops. "I smell Akuryou!" He says.

"Huh, where?" Asks Mikomi. He looks around confussed.

"There! In the mountains!" Says InuYasha. He then runs into the mountins. Mikomi then follows.

Back at the slayers village, Dokyou is really upset. "No, Onii-san!" He says. His father then comes over.

"Where's Onigumo?" He asks.

"That creep, Akuryou, kidnapped him!" Says Dokyou. He cries really hard.

His father then begins to cry a bit. "He did? That monster!" He says. He then tries to comfort his son and takes him home.

Later, InuYasha and Mikomi reach the slayers village. The watchmen then spot them. "Who are you guys?" They ask.

"I'm Mikomi," Says Mikomi, "And this is my hanyou friend, InuYasha. He's not evil."

The watchmen look at eachother. "Some slayers can take you to the chief's house." Says the watchmen. They then open the gate. Ten slayers then come out and escorts InuYasha and Mikomi to the chief's house.

Later they reach the chiefs house. "Chief!" Says a slayer, "There's a monk and a hanyou who are here for something." The chief the comes out.

"Bring them inside." He says. The slayers the escort InuYasha and Mikomi in.

Inside, they all sit down. "So why are you two here?" Aska the chief.

"I smelt the evil demon we pursuit in this village." Says InuYasha.

"You mean that evil demon that kidnapped my older son?" Asked the chief.

"HE KIDNAPPED YOUR SON?!?!?!?!?!" Asked Mikomi.

"Yah!" Says Dokyou.

"Hey! Isn't that Dokyou? That guy that saved us?" Asked InuYasha.

"It is!" Says Mikomi.

"He kidnapped Onii-san, that guy you pursuit. I'll join you in your journey to kill him. That way I can get back Onii-san." Says Dokyou.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Asks his father. He couldn't believe what his son just said.

"You heard me. I'm going to save Onii-san." Says Dokyou.

"Hum, OK. Go save Onigumo!" Says his father.

"You'll be a good addition to our team!" Says InuYasha.

'I'll get you Akuryou!' Thinks Dokyou, 'And when that happens, I'll get you back, Onii-san!'

TBC…

Wow! That was a LONG chapter! Please R+R!