InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Kid on a Journey ❯ Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello and welcome back to the story! R+R!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. Rumiko Takahashi does though.

Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!

Dokyou was still teaching InuYasha how to use a sword. InuYasha was starting to get the hang of it. "Now slice the pot on your right!" Dokyou commands. InuYasha slices the pots. Mikomi was sitting on the side lines watching.

"You're getting pretty good, InuYasha!" He comments. InuYasha puts on a really big smile.

"I know I am." He says. Dokyou and Mikomi laughs at InuYasha's confidence.

"Don't get to confident." Says Dokyou, "Over confidence might make you forget your

Swordsmanship when you are in a battle for your life." InuYasha laughs at this.

"No it won't. I'm good at remembering things." InuYasha says.

"OK, now tell me the main thing to remember when using a sword." Dokyou says. InuYasha looks confused.

"I don't know." He says. Dokyou sighs.

"I TOLD YOU FIVE MINUTES AGO!" He yells. InuYasha still looks confused.

"I forget what you said." He says. Dokyou falls over.

"Never forgets anything, yah right!" He mumbles. InuYasha hears this.

"I DON'T FORGET THINGS!" He yells. Mikomi sighs from the sides. This would be a while.

Elsewhere, Akuryou is observing this sword training program through a magical pond in his layer. He laughs at this. 'So InuYasha thinks he's strong.' He thinks, 'Maybe I should test him.' He turns around. "Onigumo, come here!" He yells. Onigumo enters the room.

"Yes, Akuryou-sama." He says.

"Take my horde of demons and go attack InuYasha and his friends. Kill all of them!" Akuryou orders.

"Yes, Akuryou-sama." Onigumo replies. Akuryou laughs evilly.

Later, InuYasha is still training with his sword. He can now manage to slice 5 pots in 5 seconds. Dokyou and Mikomi clap.

"Marvelous, InuYasha!" Dokyou says, "That's one pot per second!" InuYasha smiles.

"You sure are getting good!" Mikomi says. InuYasha starts to laugh from his friends complements.

"It's nothing." He replies. They all laugh. Suddenly, InuYasha stops laughing.

"I sense demons, lots of them." He says. Mikomi and Dokyou nod. They then prepare for the demon.

A while later, the horde of demons arrives with Onigumo. "Onii-san." Dokyou mutters. Onigumo orders the demon to attack. InuYasha, Mikomi and Dokyou start to fight the demons.

"But I thought Akuryou kidnapped Onii-san." Dokyou says.

"Exactly!" InuYasha says, "These demons reek of Akuryou. No doubt in my mine, Akuryou sent these." Mikomi nods.

"That would make sense." He says. The three continue to fight the demon. InuYasha uses his new sword skills to slice some demons in half. With his claws working as back up, he was slicing through countless demons.

Mikomi was using his staff and monk charms. This managed to ward off and kill some demons. He was doing pretty well.

Dokyou was using his demon slaying skills to slay the demons. He used his Kamas to slice through demons as well as his sword. (Kamas are almost like blades attached to sticks. I used foam ones in karate.)

The gang was doing pretty well at slaying the demons. They weren't even getting tired yet. "This is easy!" InuYasha says, "We'll have these all slain in a matter of minutes." Mikomi and Dokyou nod.

Meanwhile, Akuryou was watching this whole fight though his pond. 'Damn!' He thinks, 'My demons are losing! I'll have to send in the big demon then.' He then summons a giant lion demon from a cave in his layer. "Go now, slay InuYasha!" He orders. The lion demon runs to do Akuryou's biddings. Akuryou laughs evilly as the lion demon goes to kill InuYasha.

Back at the fight, the gang is still slaying the demons. "Only a few more!" Cries InuYasha as he slices more demons. Mikomi and Dokyou pond on a few more demons too. Just then, the big lion demon arrives. 'Another demon with Akuryou's sent.' InuYasha thinks. He charges in to slay the demon. The lion demon charges in at him. InuYasha swings his sword at it. The lion demon catches it in its teeth and snaps the sword. InuYasha gasps.

"InuYasha's sword!" Cries Mikomi and Dokyou. The lion demon pounces on InuYasha. InuYasha screams out in pain. Mikomi and Dokyou runs to help him. Mikomi throws a magic chard at the lion demon. It doesn't even affect it. Dokyou tries to stab his Kamas in its stomach. But, its stomach is too hard.

"This lion demon is though." Dokyou states with worry, "How can we defeat it?" Mikomi sighs.

"I don't know." He replies, "I really don't know." InuYasha groans.

"We got to find some way to defeat it." He says. He gets up and charges at the lion demon. The lion demon charges at him. InuYasha jumps in the air and tries to claw it. His claws fail and InuYasha gets knocked to the ground.

"InuYasha!" Both Mikomi and Dokyou scream in worry. Was their friend alright?

Akuryou is watching this in his layer. 'My, this is amusing.' He thinks, 'Maybe it's time I let them in on my plan.' He laughs. "Onigumo let me in your mind." He says.

Back at the fight, Dokyou is trying desperately to slay the lion demon. "It's not working!" He exclaims, "I can't find its weak spot!" He growls in frustration. 'Damn you, Akuryou." He thinks, 'Damn you to hell.' Onigumo begins to speak.

"He, he, he." He laughs, "You haven't figured it out yet, have you?" Dokyou growls.

"Onii-san, what are you saying?" He asks.

"I'm not Onigumo." What looks like Onigumo says, "I'm Akuryou in Onigumo's mind." InuYasha gets up and growls.

"Damn you, Akuryou." He says, "How dare you do this." Akuryou laughs.

"Onigumo is now my slave." He says, "I control him! He will be forever evil! He can not escape the evil!" Akuryou burst out laughing. "And this lion demon will seal your fate! Nothing you can do will slay it." InuYasha growls.

"You're wrong!" He says, "YOU'RE WRONG!" He flexes his claws at the lion demon and a big ray of light comes out of each claw and slaughters the demon. Mikomi and Dokyou gasp. Akuryou looks shocked.

"You managed to slay my lion demon!" He says, "Not to worry, I have bigger and better demons. You can't slay them all!" Onigumo's body then disappears.

"What was that?" Mikomi asks.

"InuYasha's secret attack." Dokyou says, "All demons have one."

Later, the gang is sitting by the lake. "My new attack is awesome!" InuYasha says. Dokyou laughs.

"So what are you going to call it?" He asks. InuYasha looks confused. "All demon call out the name of their attack when they use it." InuYasha thinks.

"Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer." He says. Mikomi smirks.

"What kind of name is that?" He asks. InuYasha glares at him.

"An awfully darn good one." He says.

"I thought it was the worst name you could think of." Mikomi says. InuYasha gets mad.

"Mikomi, why you? Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He screams. Mikomi screams and runs away. InuYasha chases him.

"InuYasha, forgive me!" Mikomi screams.

"NOT IN YOUR LIFE!" InuYasha screams back. Dokyou laughs.

TBC…

Wasn't that great? Please, please, please R+R!