InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Kid on a Journey ❯ Akuryou's Offer ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hum, I wonder why hardly anyone is reviewing this. Anyways here's a quick note. I'm thinking of doing a crazy pairing story of Sango's Father/Kagome's mom. Please review and tell me what you think of think!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha!

Akuryou's Offer

InuYasha growled. 'Damn that Akuryou! Sending out this horde of demons! What is he planning? Is he planning on distracting us while he finds the Shikon no Tama? That must be it!' He thinks. "Mikomi! Dokyou! Fight the demons! I got to go find out what Akuryou's planning!" He says. Mikomi and Dokyou nod.

"Right! Akuryou might be using this to distract us!" Mikomi says.

"I think he's right because Onigumo is running off!" Dokyou points out. InuYasha growls.

"I'll catch him!" He says as he runs after Onigumo. The demons try to stop him. "Out of my way! Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He cries and he swings his claws at the demons, destroying them. He continues to chase after Onigumo. "Get back here!" He yells. Onigumo stops and turns around.

"Well, well, well." He says, "If it isn't InuYasha trying to ruin my plans!" InuYasha growls.

"Akuryou! Why must you manipulate Onigumo?" He asks. Akuryou chuckles.

"So that I don't need to appear in person for all my attacks. It's a lot easier and hardly anyone knows where you are!" He says. InuYasha growls.

"Damn you!" He cries, "Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He yells. Onigumo jumps out of the way of the attack.

"Now, now, now InuYasha. Would you really want to kill my hostage? Don't you think Dokyou would be mad at you if you did?" Akuryou says, "He'd probably feel very betrayed."

What would you know about feelings, you heartless bastard!" InuYasha yells. Akuryou chuckles again.

"A lot more then you'd think I would!" Akuryou says, "Hum, InuYasha, why don't you join me?"

"Join you?!?! Why the hell would I do that?" InuYasha asks.

"Because if you join me, I'll make you full demon once I get the Shikon no Tama." Akuryou replies.

"What would that do?" InuYasha asks. Just then a bear demon shows up.

"See this bear demon, InuYasha? This demon used to be only half-demon 100 years ago, but became full demon with the Shikon no Tama! Compare it's power to yours!" Akuryou cries. The bear demon lunches forward at InuYasha. InuYasha jumps out of the way.

"How will this make me join you?" He asks. Akuryou laughs.

"Once you see what kind of power this demon was granted with the Shikon no Tama, you'll join me!" He cries, "Now fight!" The bear demon swings its paws at InuYasha. InuYasha jumps up.

"Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He yells. The bear demon jumps out of the way.

"Ha! When that demon was only half-demon, he'd never be able to jump out of the way of an attack like that!" Akuryou cries. InuYasha takes out his sword.

"I DON'T CARE!" He yells. He swings his sword at the demon, but it bounces of it's skin.

"Before it became full demon, a sword would of gone right though it!" Akuryou cries. The bear demon whacks InuYasha with its front paw then back kicks him.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" InuYasha screams.

"Before he was full demon, he could never use that technique!" Akuryou cries. The bear demon bites into InuYasha's side with it's fangs.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" InuYasha screams.

"His teeth were NEVER that sharp when he was half-demon!" Akuryou yells, "Face it, InuYasha, being full demon is way better then only being half!" InuYasha stagers to his feet, clutching his side.

"Shut up!" He cries, "I'll NEVER join you!" He swings his claws at the bear demon and a red blade shoots out and slaughters the demon. InuYasha smirks. "Look! This half-demon slaughtered a full demon!" He says, "Now to use my new attack on you." 'I'll call it Blades of Blood!' He thinks. He puts his claws to his wound. "Blades of Blood!" He yells and red blades fly at Akuryou. Akuryou then disappears.

"Don't forget, InuYasha, being full demon is better then being half!" Akuryou yells as Onigumo runs of into the night. InuYasha sighs.

'Is being full demon really better then being half?' He thinks. He then heads back to the others.

Back with Mikomi and Dokyou, Dokyou just finished off the last demon. InuYasha walks over. "So did you find out what Akuryou was planning?" Mikomi asks. InuYasha shudders. He couldn't tell Mikomi what Akuryou told him!

"No, I didn't." He says. Mikomi sighs.

"Oh, I see." He says.

Later that night, Mikomi and Dokyou went to sleep. InuYasha couldn't sleep though. He was to busy thinking about what Akuryou told him. 'If a joined Akuryou, would I really become a powerful demon? Is that really better then staying with my friends?' He thinks.

TBC…

Wow! What will InuYasha choose? The only way to find out is to R+R! And please tell me what you think of a Sango's Father/Kagome's Mom pairing in your reviews!