InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Clean up before you leave. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zhare-I might if u tell me what u think is wrong.If it is because you don't like the way it's going then..........I hate u why do u read if u don't like?but u tell me.innocent untill prooven guilty.*it's not legal to say you r guilty without proof.*

Kikyohater-yeah i think i answered u before but owell.waaaaaaaaz up!?

done with shout outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________

Mrs.Higurashi showed up at the door and found Kagome and inuyasha finishing up their meals.

"Are you ready to go"?She asked.

"Almost".Kagome said.I just have to take the stuff into the kitchen.

Inuyasha dropped his chopsticks onto the plate."That was delicious"!He said.

Ayumi and Hedeki came down the stairs together talking abiut going to a movie.

"I want to see that one"!Ayumi said answering Hedeki as he was asking what she wanted to see.

"Hey Kagome do you want to come to a movie with me and Hedeki"?"You could bring Inuyasha with you if you want.it could be like a double date"!Ayumi exclaimed getting excited.

Kagome looked at her mom."Can we go"?She asked.

"Sure"."Just be back before 7:30.Mrs.Higurashi said".

"Come on mom"!"What if we do something else after"?

"What could you do"?"It's snow/raining''.

"Go out to eat,go shopping you know all that stuff"!

''Fine"."No later then 9:30 though"."You have to wake up tomorrow for work"."Remember that when you get your next paycheck".

"Alright mother".kagome said annoyedly.

"Don't use that tone with me Kagome Koto Higurashi or you will have to come home right now".(ooooooooooooooo! she used her full name!sry if the name ain't right but i don't care!Ha!)

"Okay"!"i get the point bye".Kagome said.

mrs.Higurashi left and Kagome Ayumi and Hedeki started to clean up to leave.

Hedeki washed down the tables,Ayumi cleaned off the stoves and Kagome put the chairs on the tables after Hedeki cleaned each one off.

Kagome was about to put one of the chairs onto the second to last tables when she slipped on a puddle of water and fell flat on her back with
the chair over her.

Inuyasha was the only one that noticed her so he went over to her and picked the chair up off of her put it on the table and helped her up.

"Are you alright Kagome"?He asked gentley brushing hair off of her face.

"Yeah I'm fine".She said thankfully.

"Let me help you".He said.

The two worked side by side to put tthe chairs on the tables carefull not to scratch the expencive amber table tops.

After finishing up the four left for the movies locking the door behind them.
_____________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps!Do you see that green box below?Yeah thats right!The one with the blue words in it!Did u know you can click on them and they actually work!?WOW!you see the one that says write review!?Did you know that if you right something there then you get a prize from me if u do!?Wells u do!just remember to leave ur email or log in so i can email it to you!I'm starting know so if u reviewed before now then u have to review again!

Also i know that it was kinda short but i'm tryun to write before i go to bed.I have school too u know!