InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Drabbles ❯ The Horror ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to Inuyasha Issekiwa on April 28, 2011.

Title: The Horror
Author: ananova
Rating: T
Prompt: Point (Issekiwa)
Genre: Humor
Word Count: 250
Warnings: Language
Summary: The gang stumble across a disturbing sight.

Kagome could only stare as she wondered how they had come so close to this, this horror, without noticing. She was vaguely aware of Inuyasha's cursing as he pulled himself up from the osuwari she gave him prior to discovering the scene in front of her. She found herself unable to look away even as an irate hanyou planted himself in front of her, spouting curses.

Inuyasha frowned when he saw the stunned state his companions were in. “What the Fuck is the matter with you?!” he demanded, irritated at being ignored.

At his words Kagome shook herself out of her daze enough to raise one arm and point at the sight that had caught their attention.

With a frown, Inuyasha followed her pointing finger and froze before collapsing to the ground as his mind registered his half-brother being given a 'make-over' by the little girl that follows him around, complete with face paint and a dress. Even now she was in the process of decorating his hair with flowers. “T-that look s-suits ya, Bastard!” He managed to gasp out.

Sesshomaru fixed the hanyou with a glare but was thwarted in his revenge attempt by Rin's exclamation of “No, Sesshomaru-sama, you'll ruin your outfit.”

Glancing at the girl he smirked and said “I believe Inuyasha is also in need of your 'make-over'”, causing Inuyasha to stop laughing as he attempted to run away, only to slump in defeat at the look on the little girl's face.
Converting /tmp/phpOOOjiX to /dev/stdout