InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Drabbles ❯ Like Colors Only ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to Inuyasha Issekiwa on January 17, 2012 for Prompt #141 Die or Dye.

Title: Like Colors Only
Author: ananova
Rating: K
Prompt: Die or Dye (Issekiwa)
Genre: Humor
Word Count: 250
Warnings: None
Summary: Inuyasha makes a very big mistake.
--------------------

Kagome stared at the clothes before her. How could this have happened? What was she going to do?

“Oi, Kagome,” Inuyasha called as he entered her room. “That machine of yours works great! I don't think my haori's ever been this clean.”

Kagome froze as his words penetrated her shocked mind. Slowly she turned to stare at the hanyou who was admiring his red haori. “Inuyasha! What have you done?!”

“Huh? What are you talking about?” He gave her a confused look.

She pointed at her school uniforms laid out on her bed. “You ruined my clothes!”

“I didn't do anything to your stupid clothes!” he denied before frowning. “Why are they pink?”

“You put your red haori in with my white blouses! Doing that dyed my clothes pink!”

Sensing an osuwari in his future if he didn't say the right thing, Inuyasha tried to calm the girl down. “I didn't know! Your mom told me that machine would clean my clothes, I didn't know I couldn't put them in with yours.” He saw her calming at his words. “Besides, I thought you liked pink. What's the problem?”

“I might like pink but I can't wear it to school.”

“So don't go. We can head back and start looking for more shards without wasting time on your stupid 'skool'.”

A look of fury came over the girl's face and Inuyasha knew he was going to die. “Osuwari!”


Converting /tmp/phppoMSta to /dev/stdout