InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Drabbles ❯ The Request ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to The Inuyasha Fanfic Contest on February 7, 2012 for Prompt #275 Puddle.

Title: The Request
Author: ananova
Rating: K
Prompt: Puddle (The Inuyasha Fanfic Contest)
Genre: General
Word Count: 215
Summary: Inuyasha is asked for something that he doesn't want to do.

-------------------------



Inuyasha glared.

Her lip trembled.

He crossed his arms over his chest and continued to glare.

She sniffled.

“No, no way in hell,” he said, turning his head away, glare still present.

Tears gathered in her eyes, threatening to fall.

He resolved not to look at her, he wasn't going to budge on this.

“P-please?” she asked, one tear sliding down her cheek.

He caved.

“Fine,” he muttered as he sat next to the now beaming girl beside him and laid his head on her lap. “Just what is your fascination with my ears anyway?” he asked as fingers gently grasped his ears and began to rub. He melted as those fingers went to work, turning into a hanyou shaped puddle, no longer caring how this must look to the others. It felt wonderful.

Kagome smiled down at Inuyasha as he drifted off to sleep, head in her lap. Her smile widened when he unconsciously pushed his head further into her hand. “I knew you liked it,” she whispered as she continued to gently rub and scratch his ears. She felt her heart melt at the genuine, content smile that graced his face in his sleep and vowed to do everything she could to see him smile like that again.


Converting /tmp/phpuRSUZT to /dev/stdout