InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Drabbles ❯ The One Responsible ( Chapter 57 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to Inuyasha Unsung Heroes on August 13, 2012 for Prompt #71 Ally. It won 2nd place.

Title: The One Responsible
Author: ananova
Prompt: Ally
Word count: 188
POV: Myouga
Rating: K
Universe: Canon
Warnings: None
Summary: Myouga contemplates the changes in Inuyasha's life and the cause for them.

--------------------

Myouga stared down at the sleeping girl. She was the one. She had made it possible.

His eyes shifted around the camp, taking in the sleeping forms before drifting up to the red clad form lounging on a tree branch, and he nearly cried in happiness. His master's younger son was no longer alone, and it was all thanks to this girl.

Kagome had stubbornly wormed her way into Inuyasha-sama's heart, and hadn't betrayed him. She had just been herself, her kind personality refusing to reject him because of his heritage. And because of her kind nature, she had made it so he gained first allies, then friends. She had accepted him for who he is, leading others to do the same. Something the young hanyou had never had before.

Myouga didn't know how he would ever be able to thank her, his unknowing ally in making Inuyasha-sama's life a better one, a happier one.

His eyes drifted once more to the hanyou and he hungrily licked his lips as he contemplated the delicious blood contained there. Now, if she could just convince Inuyasha-sama to willingly feed him...