InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Fan Fic ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He stopped as he came to the road and looked back. The girl was still there, watching him go. He looked at her closely and he noticed that she had a strong resemblance to Rin. He could imagine what a smile would look like on her face, and for a moment, he thought she was Rin. He shook his head and the vision faded. “I must be crazy…..” He turned around and walked back toward her. “What is it that has you so scared to go off on your own?”
The girl looked up at him, shivering slightly in the cold and maybe in fear, “They’re looking for me.”
Sesshomaru didn’t press for who was looking for her. She seemed terrified enough just mentioning “them”. Sesshomaru looked around,
“We need to find a place to stay. It’s too cold and we can’t go back through the well.” She looked up at him in surprise, “We?”
Sesshomaru didn’t answer, but turned and walked off again. The girl cocked her head curiously at him before running after him to catch up.

Kagome’s mother looked at Kagome, who was busy shoving stuff into her bag, trying to make it all fit. “Kagome, are you sure it was a good idea to send them off in th ecold?” Kagome shrugged, “Inuyasha said it would be best if she went with him. Maybe he’s thinking Sesshomaru needs something to get his mind off Rin.”
Her mother just shook her head, “But still, in the cold?” Couldn’t they have stayed here until it stopped snowing?”
Kagome gave her mother a look, “Are you kidding? Putting Inuyasha and Sesshomaru in the same room for more than five minutes would be like putting gas on a fire. Besides, those two need to get back to their own time.”
Her mother blinked, “But isn’t that girl from-“ She was interrupted as Inuyasha burst into the room, impatience written all over his face, “Are you done yet? We need to get back as soon as we can.”
Kagome put her hands on her hips and glared at him, “Chill out Inuyasha. This is going to take awhile. Why don’t you go play with Sota or something?”
Inuyasha raised an eyebrow, “Play? I don’t play. Do I look like a dog to you?”
Kagome frowned, “No, but you sure do act like one. Just go! I’ll come get you when we’re ready to go.”
Inuyasha glared at her when she turned her back on him. Instead of adding a snide remark, he just left the room, fuming.