InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha in Space ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, this is based off of the ending of one episode of InuYasha, where, at the end, Inu looks up at the moon and thinks, Naraku couldn't have just disappeared off the face of the earth, could he? And due to our insane minds, my brother and I immediately thought of Naraku hiding out on the moon. So, here you go, InuYasha in Space. . .
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything or anyone from InuYasha nor HelloKitty nor Mission Impossible nor Pokemon nor Dora the Explorer nor Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but my brother and I own this idea. InuYasha belongs to Takahashi - san. And everything else is someone elses.
________________________________________________________________< /div>
 
InuYasha looked at Sota's toy rocket that Kagome had brought through the well, "You're kidding, right?" He looked up at Kagome in hopes that she would laugh and say, "Well, DUH!" But, unfortunately, she didn't.
 
She instead glared at him, "No, you heard the villagers, Naraku's on the moon! And anyways, do you know how hard it was for me to get that?!"
 
~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~
"No! Don't take it!" Sota cried as he and Kagome played tug-of-war with the toy rocket.
 
"But Sota! It's the fate of the world!" Kagome whined as Sota managed to pull the rocket out of her hands.
 
Later that night . . .
 
Kagome took out her Hello-Kitty pocket knife and cut a small circle in Sota's window she pushed it though. It landed on the floor and Kagome slipped though the hole, only to get stuck halfway. She squirmed and struggled with no avail. She took out her knife again and cut a bigger circle around the one she was stuck in and slipped though.
 
After whining about the circle of glass around her waist, she heard a noise and immediately spun around, doing crazy ninja poses, just to find that her brother was talking in his sleep. She paused for a moment to listen to him but stopped as soon as she heard him say, "No, wait, InuYasha! I love you, too..."
 
Kagome opened up his closet and started searching for the rocket, humming 'Mission Impossible' in order to get what Sota just said out of her mind. She eventually found the toy and ran out the house to the well shrine.
 
~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~
 
"Errrr. . .No I don't." InuYasha mumbled as he looked at the toy rocket again while Kagome pulled out some astronaut costumes she had in her backpack.
 
Miroku, Sango, Keade and Shippo came up to them. Miroku, Sango and Shippo looked as confused as ever, but before they could question anything, Kaede spoke.
 
"I have brought them, child. May I ask what ye are doing?"
 
"Thanks, Lady Keade. Actually, I'm going to use my miko powers to turn this toy into a real rocket so that we can go to the moon to fight Naraku."
 
"Aye, and I do hope ye defeat him this time."
 
"We all do."
 
"So, how d'ye plan to use your miko powers on this toy, eh?"
 
"Oh! Let me show you!" Kagome exclaimed. She grabbed Miroku's staff and ignoring his protests, waved around as a magic wand, "Abra! Kadabra! Alakazam! Pikachu! Mewtwo! Heracross! Ditto!" She pointed the staff at the rocket in InuYasha's hands. There was a loud bang and a lot of smoke. She cheered, "YEAH! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! HURRAY!" But the smoke cleared . . .
 
And there sat an angry hanyou with very VERY puffy hair. All except InuYasha fell to the ground laughing. Miroku was the first one to catch his breath. He sat back up and looked at InuYasha, only to fall back down laughing again. When he sat back up, he was still snickering, "Rapper InuYasha with his new afro!" InuYasha threw his charred staff at him, having it break on his head and fall into his arms.
 
And so, Kagome tried again to make the rocket grow bigger, only to have Miroku's broken staff let out a small spark that caught InuYasha's hair on fire. Shippo handed her a stick that had broken off of the Goshinboku. She tried once again and finally, it did work.
 
Later . . .
 
"10 . . . 9 . . . 8 . . . 7 . . . 6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . Pi . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . 1/2 . . .1/4 . . . 1/8 . . . 1/16 . . . 1/32 . . . BLAST OFF!" Kaede shouted. The rocket lept off the ground.
 
Later . . .
 
"Lord monk, don't you feel as though we forgot something important?"
 
"Yes, Lady Sango, yes I do . . ."
 
"Though you grown-ups won't listen to me anyways, InuYasha isn't on the ship."
 
"INUYASHA!!"
 
Later . . .
 
"Lady Sango, I feel as though I'm a sofa . . ."
 
"I know the feeling, Miroku . . ."
 
Return to normalty complete.
 
"I know THAT feeling too!"
 
SLAP!
 
"Owwwww . . ."
 
"Serves you right!"
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from InuYasha nor Muffinfilms nor any of the Scary Movies nor a phone, actually.
_____________________________________________________________ _________________________

Once upon a time there was a little girl. She loved to wander the hills and feilds beyond her grandmother's house. One day, she came upon a scary sight. It was a tree unlike any other tree. It was a muffin tree. The girl was delighted. She climbed its branches, ate its muffins, and sat in its shade.Day after day, she would climb and play and eat by the old muffin tree. The tree was generous in it's bounty and soon she grew very fat. Then, she could only sit in its shade and eat more tasty muffins. After many days of this, she grew bored. "Oh, muffin tree, why do you only make blueberry muffins? Please make me another kind." The tree didn't answer as it was a tree and trees don't talk. But, just because they don't talk, doesn't mean they aren't listening. The next day, there was a new muffin growing on the tree. And it was the best muffin she had ever tasted. However, three minutes later, she fell down dead. THE END!

*phone rings and I pick it up* Hello? . . . Yes . . . Wait! . . . Your telling me this isn't the story? . . . Right . . . Okay then . . . Bye . . . Love ya' too, mom . . . No . . . NO I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! . . . Just shut up *hangs up*

Naraku sat down on the rock, drumming his fingers in fustration. He thought the moon would be fun, but no, we can't have that. He slashed at a near by chunk of moon and placed it on a cracker.

There was a flash. He turned to face Kagura, who was holding up a camera. She smiled. He squoze her heart until she passed out.

Enter: Kanna

Kanna stared at her fallen sister and then stared at Naraku. "EVERYONE YOU LOVE AROUND YOU IS DYING!"

Naraku sighed, "She's not dead, Kanna."

"Yes, she is!"

"She's passed out!"

"No, she isn't!"

"I SAY SHE'S PASSED OUT!"

"You mean she's passed on!"

Kagura, woken by the agruement, spoke, "Kanna, I'm alive."

"No, you aren't!"

Naraku got tired of the agruement and squoze Kanna's heart until she passed out.

Kagura stared at her fallen sister and then stared at Naraku. "EVERYONE YOU LOVE AROUND YOU IS DYING!"

Naraku sighed. Here we are again, "She's not dead, Kagura."

"Yes, she is!"

"She's passed out!"

"No, she isn't!"

"I SAY SHE'S PASSED OUT!"

"You mean she's passed on!"

Kanna, woken by the agruement, spoke, "Kagura, I'm alive."

"No, you aren't!"

Naraku got tired of the agruement and squoze Kagura's heart until she passed out.

Kanna stared at her fallen sister and then stared at Naraku. "EVERYONE YOU LOVE AROUND YOU IS DYING!"

This arguement continues for the rest of this chapter, so I shall save you the torture and end it here.

I am undating this despite the fact only AznxPurity and MAIDEN OF TIME AND SPACE seem to have the deceansy to reveiw any of my works. As I said in my biography, I want a full mailbox when I get back from UVA. I will also be gone the 12th thru 16th. I want reveiws then, too. Now for me to do my crazy dance. (a cross between the robot and the chicken dance, for all who want to know) *does the crazy dance* YAY for me!!!
---Anne