InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha in the Future ❯ Start the Tour ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey my peoplez!!! Here's another story from the wonderful and brilliant shuuchi_lover15!!!

Readers: *cough, cough*

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of its characters- ZZZzzzz *wakes up* Huh?

~Inuyasha in the Future-Chapter One-Start the Tour

"Inuyasha!" Inuyasha was fooling around with her backpack.

"What is this weird thing anyway?" Inuyasha said, pulling a zipper.

"That is my backpack! Don't you know that already?"

"I know what it is. I just don't understand why you have such complicated things, I mean, why can't you just carry your items?"

Kagome: #>_<

"What?" Inuyasha said. "And why don't you give me a tour of your village? I want to see it."

"Inuya-" she stopped and thought. "That might be a good idea! Come on! Let's go to my house!" She grabbed Inuyasha and started to run, dragging him.

Inuyasha: Ow, ow, ow, -

~At Kagome's house~

"Ok!" Kagome said. "First, I'll give you a tour of my house."

"Ok," Inuyasha replied, not sounding sure. She pulled him into the house.

First, they went into the living room. She showed him the couch, lounging chairs, etc. He started jumping on the sofa. "Hey!" He said. "This is fun!"

"Inuyasha! Get down from there!" Kagome yelled.

"Awww man! You're no fun!" He got down from the couch.

"Let's go to the entertainment system." Kagome said showing him to the other side of the room.

"This is the TV, DVD player, VHS, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, (A/N: I wish I had that much stuff!)

Inuyasha got bored of what Kagome was saying and started to play around with the buttons on the TV. He pressed the ON button. The anime, Inuyasha, was playing. "Oooooh!" Inuyasha said. "That's me!" He stared at the TV for a while. "I did that? I'm so stupid!"

"Finally he admits it!" Kagome thought. "Okay! Let's go into another room!"

"But it is getting to the good part! I'm about to kick Sessou-maru's ass!" Inuyasha whined.

"Ok, I want to see that part too, but after that, we're going."

"Ok," Inuyasha said with a sigh. They watched TV for a while.

"Bam! Pow! Right in the jaw!" Inuyasha said, swinging his fists, imitating his TV self.

"Oh, my!" Kagome thought.

The credits came on. "Aw, man! Ok, Kagome, let's go."

Kagome was still spellbound about how she looked on the TV. "Did that dress make me look fat?"

"Oh please…."

"Let's go." They went into the hall.

"We're not going into my room because you've already been in there."

"Ok." They went into the kitchen.

~End of Chapter One~

A/N: I hope I made you laugh at least once while reading my fic! Please review! I also appreciate any hints, tips, or ideas to help me with my story. Thanx! I'll some reviews to update!