InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Insanity! ❯ Inuyasha Insanity! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: HI! I got bored and decided to make a story where Inuyasha watches Austin Powers and tries to be like him.[ Not to mention he drinks some soda called “Ultra Caffeine”] . Please review!P.S. This is my third fic, so don’t expect it to be too good.The Day Inuyasha Tried To Imitate Austin Powers. ***************************************************************** ( ) = Thoughts

The group is walking though the forest and finds a camp site.“ MAKE ME SOME RAMEN! I’M HUNGRY!” Shouted Inuyasha. “I’m sorry Inuyasha, we don’t have any left. But I think I can sense a Shikon shard nearby.” Kagome said calmly. This had been going on for days. “ COME ON, LET’S GO!” Inuyasha grabbed Kagome by the hand. “ Is a shard detector all I am to you?” “ Well…pretty much…..” Inuyasha mumbled. “ Well that’s it. I’m going home!” She took off through the forest, found the well , and jumped into it. * Three days later* Shippo is crying, Sango is mad and Miroku is….well a pervert. *SMACK* “ Miroku, this is no time to be foolish!” Yelled an enraged Sango. Inuyasha gets up.“ I’m going to go find her.”( I bet she‘s at home). Inuyasha finds the well. (What do I have to lose) And he jumps in.

Inuyasha climbed out of the well into Kagome’s time. “ Stupid wench! She overreacts too much!” ( You were kind of harsh on her) said his mind. “ Shut up!” He knocked on the door and no one answered, so he broke it down.(Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea…Nah, she won‘t mind).Inuyasha searched the house and realized that no one was home. But then, he heard a noise. In Kagome’s room, there was a “TV” as she called it that was on. The screen had pictures of a guy going around yelling weird things. “ Hey, what’s this?” A can of soda labeled “ Ultra Caffeine” sat on top of a bookshelf. “Hmm…I wonder if this is good?”He took a sip of it, then drank the rest of it. “Hey, this isn’t that bad! Maybe there’s more around…” Inuyasha walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. In the kitchen, he saw a refrigerator.( Once I saw Kagome take a drink out of this so called “Fridge”) Inside the fridge, there was a six pack of Ultra Caffeine. He took it and went back to Kagome’s room. “ I think I’ll just wait for Kagome to get back” [ After five minuets of drinking Ultra Caffeine and watching Austin Powers] “ I like Mr. Drink! Yes yes yes, I do”.


Inuyasha somehow manages to go back though the well and back to Keades village. In Keades hut, the group was sitting happily having a light conversation [ and occasional groping *WHAM*], when Kagome came stumbling in. “ Ah, Kagome, nice of you to return” said Miroku with a big smile on his face. “ Hello, Miroku.” Kagome replied, as cheerful as ever. “ KAGOME! I missed you so much” screamed Shippo. “ I missed you too, Shippo. I’m sorry that I ran off” “ It’s not your fault, Kagome. It was Inuyasha’s” Said Sango, smiling.“Thank you. Well, why don’t we--” There was a huge crash outside.Kagome’s mind raced “ Sesshomaru? Naraku? Kouga? Everyone ran to the source of the sound. And sure enough, it was Inuyasha. He started walking towards Kagome. “ YEAH BABY!” “Um Inuyasha, are you feeling ok? ,Kagome questioned. “ I’M A SEXY BEAST!” (I don’t have a good feeling about this…) “ RUN KAGOME!” yelled Sango.And that’s just what Kagome did. Of course, Inuyasha ran after her.“ Meanwhile, let’s all be insane!”, says a little voice. Everyone turns to Shippo. “ I haven’t said anything in a while…” All of a sudden the Austin Powers theme song starts playing and everyone starts dancing! [ and groping * SMASH*] “ And thus ends this very weird fic”, says a random voice. “ I guess your right!” says the Happy Goober Monkey. THE END! A/N: Once again, please review.
Converting /tmp/phpiA6glw to /dev/stdout