InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ inuyasha on msn ❯ waiting for kagome ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: waiting for Kagome
As usual, Inuyasha arrived at the theaters first. Actually, he used it to his advantage, so he could buy the coke and popcorn before and give it to her right when she came. He was trying everything to impress Kagome as much as he could.
 
As he thought, Kagome never fails to make herself look so breathtaking. Her jeans were tight and faded, and her tank top was black with silver letters that said: #1 popularity: ME. And she put on a silver necklace and high heels shoes to go with it all.
 
He spotted her passing the candy store when he shout out to her.
 
“Over here Kagome! Hurry, its goanna start in five minutes!
 
A bit startled for the sudden shout, she turned and saw the love of her life, Inuyasha.
“woa, its been ages since ive went out on a date with him”, she said to herself. Running towards him, she noticed the coke and the cups of popcorn in his hands. Smiling, she thanked him. He loooooved being praised, especially from Kagomes mouth.
 
They quickly bought tickets to see “ everlasting love” well, duh, what else? They wanted the movie to have the right feeling, since they were gonna kiss anyway, at least, they planned to.
 
The theater was huge. And when I say huge, I mean a hulk. Looking around the theater, Inuyasha thought hed give the seating choice to Kagome.
 
“ wheredya wanna sit?” she took his hand and led him to the 4th row, in the middle. “Right here. I dunno why, I just feel like it.” Well, he thought, if she liked the seating, hed get used to it to. Somehow, he just knew the sound would hurt his extremely sensitive ears, but hed endure it for his beloved Kagome.
 
Suddenly, the lights slowly faded, and the low babbling of the other folks in the theater went into a silence. He found himself cradling Kagome closer, and his other hand was digging into the cup of popcorn. Kagome took a few sips of the coke, but she was having the most terrible urge to kiss him. How would she do it though… what if someone was watching..??