InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's Discovery about the Rosary necklace ❯ Inuyasha's discovery about the Rosary necklace ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]



Inuyasha's discovery about the Rosary Necklace

by
Amazon Kiya
was normal or at least was normal untill the new moon arrived.Inuyasha was his usual self moody and then when he back to his human form all hell broke loose.tired of wearing the necklace he tries to pull it off to his surprise the necklaceoff with a grin he goes back to the group and looks at kagome then sits down next to her.
is the necklace Inuyasha"? asked Shippo in complete confusion wondering why he wasn't wearing the necklace
is right here." Inuyasha said and then held it up while placing it on Kagome and with his curiosity he said sit
Sit" and then with the power of the necklace she fell face faulting like Inuyasha usually does
she squealed as her face met with the ground then she looked up at Inuyasha
DO THAT" she yelled Kagome tried to stand up then Inuyasha said sit again

fell once again just then Miroku and Sango came to see what Kagome screamed about only to notice her on ground with the same dazed look Inuyasha gets from the Rosary necklace.
happend here"? asked seeing Kagome on the ground then tried to help her up Miroku in a confusing seeing the necklace on Kagome instead of Inuyashaof his own curiosity he too said sit
I am sorry about this but sit"
said just as Kagome was standing she and Sango fell to the ground Inuyasha was already laughing from when he said sit falling to the side when both Kagome and Sango fell then little Shippo joined in on the fun by saying sit when both girls finally stood up for only them to fall once againwas laughing when they fell again seeing that it worked for him too all the boys were ganging up and said one huge sit together.

three boys cried and laughed when Kagome and Sango fell once more Sesshomaru happend to have walked by and saw what was happening to hiscame to where the group was along with Rin and Jaken Sesshomaru to everyones surprise joined the boys and said sit as well as soon as bothstood up again.Rin,Jaken,Inuyasha,Shippo,Miroku and Sesshomaru all joined in the laughter followed by more rounds of sits the poor girls were begging to stop saying sit Kagome and Sango have created a large hole in the ground due to all the sits they were under Kagome kept landing on top of Sango andthe stood up someone else said sit.
can get use to doing this" cried Inuyasha from all the laughing
can't get use to this" said the two girls said very tired from all the sits now also knowing how Inuyasha felt from all the sit's Kagome did on the hanyou
finally had his fill in his fun and took the necklace back and looked at it with a meh look and was like do I really have to wear this thing again?
he put it back on then as to get even with Inuyasha Kagome screamed out sit so loud startling some slumbering birds for them to all of a sudden take flightfell to the ground and made his usual faceplant in the earth the poor hanyou got up only to have kagome say sit once again loudly.regretting now what he did to the girls then both Kagome and Inuyasha heard the usual slap from Sango to Miroku as when Miroku was helping Sango upof course groped her only to get slapped again for the fun he and inuyasha were in.
Inuyasha was this really worth all the pain" asked Miroku with two slap marks on his face to a Inuyasha who was still on the ground while the two girls went to the to wash all the dirt off from everything Sesshomaru left with Rin and Jaken in tow behind him smirking as to he had fun with the change of events from his brother'son Kagome.
was a very intresting visit to them wasn't it My Lord Sesshomru"? asked Jaken
it was Jaken indeed it was" said Sesshomaru
again Inuyasha and Miroku finally able to move and stop wincing went to a diffrent part of the stream to wash and soothe th pains of being slapped and falling


~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~Owari~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ `~`~`~
I hope you had fun reading this as i did writing this