InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha's Valentine Confusion ❯ InuYasha's Valentine Confusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

InuYasha's Valentine Confusion
By Majicman55
 
 
“What's this?” said InuYasha as he turned the package over and around, eyeing it suspiciously.
 
“It's a Valentine's Day present, InuYasha,” replied Kagome. “The holiday doesn't exist here in the feudal era, but in my time, on February the 14th, girls give guys they like chocolates…and if you really like the guy, you make them yourself.”
 
“Feh. So whose are these for?”
 
Kagome glared at the dense hanyou, then blushed a little. “They're for you, InuYasha.”
 
“They…are?” For just a moment, InuYasha's gaze softened, but then he quickly recovered to his normal, gruff self. “Feh. Waste of time.” The hanyou looked back up from the heart-shaped box in his hands and noticed Kagome looked like steam would be coming out of her ears at any moment. He gulped and started to back away.
 
“I'll have you know I worked hours on those, dog boy!”
 
Why did Kagome seem to be getting bigger? It was like she was looming over him…and was that fire blazing around her? “Okay, okay. I'll try one.” InuYasha fumbled the box open and, without looking, popped one of the chocolates in his mouth. He worked the confection around for a few seconds. “Good, but a little chewy.”
 
“Take it out of the paper next time.”
 
“Uhh. Oh.” The hanyou pulled the chewed paper out of his mouth and attempted to hand it back to Kagome. “What do I do with this?”
 
“Ewwww, gross. Just throw it away.”
InuYasha disposed of the paper and tried another chocolate, this time taking it out of the little paper cup it was in. “Oi, this is actually pretty good, Kagome.”
 
“I'm glad you like it. Most are just chocolate, but some have…surprises…in the middle.”
 
“Keh! There ain't none of your mom's curry in these, is there?” InuYasha started sniffing the chocolates suspiciously.
 
“No, InuYasha,” sighed Kagome as she rolled her eyes. “A little fruit, some nuts…those sorts of things.”
 
“Feh. They are good, though.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
InuYasha paused from eating the candy. “Oi, does this mean I'm supposed to get you something?”
 
“It's okay.”
 
“No…really.”
 
“Well-l-l…”
 
“Spill it.”
 
“There is a holiday called `White Day.' On White Day, in one month, boys are supposed to get their girls a present in return. It's supposed to be something white. That's why it's called `White Day.'”
 
“Guys get `em for their girls.”
 
“That's right.”
 
“Girls they like.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“They don't have to be mates or nothin'.”
 
Kagome was beginning to regret bringing the whole thing up. “No.”
 
InuYasha could smell the beginning of Kagome's tears. `Now what did I do?' he thought.
 
 
******************
 
 
“You want to do what?” asked Mama Higurashi.
 
“I want to get Kagome something for this White Day thing coming up,” answered the hanyou.
 
“I see,” said Mama. `I may get some doggie-eared grandchildren out of this yet,' she mused. “I think I can help. I'll take you to the mall and help you find a gift. Are you staying here tonight?”
 
“Yeah. It's my human night, so I'm staying over.”
 
“Perfect. We'll go shopping tonight.”
 
 
******************
 
 
InuYasha looked around the mall concourse. It was a little dizzying to someone who wasn't used to the visual impact. “Wh-What do you think I should get her?”
 
Mama Higurashi took InuYasha by the arm and pulled him along into a department store, and then to the lingerie department. “A White Day gift should be personal, InuYasha. Perhaps a robe…” Mama lost InuYasha's arm and looked around to find the hanyou staring at a mannequin.
 
“G-Girls really wear this stuff?” he stammered.
 
Mama could see the wheels turning in InuYasha's head and smiled. “Yes, they do, InuYasha…but usually only for their husbands.”
 
“Husbands?”
 
“Oh, that's right. You would call them `mates.'”
 
InuYasha continued to stare till Mama tugged him along. “You're going to put a crick in your neck that way.”
 
The poor hanyou's head snapped back and forth as he was lead among a bevy of figures, all in various stages of undress…or so it seemed to him. Finally the two shoppers stopped at a counter where a girl waited expectantly.
 
“I'm helping my daughter's friend shop for a White Day gift.”
 
“Certainly,” replied the girl.
 
“Something personal, but not too personal…yet,” Mama said with a wink in her voice. “Something like a robe.”
 
“Yes, of course.” The girl looked at the violet-eyed hanyou, now in his human form, and thought, `lucky girl.' She showed the two several robes. Long ones, short ones. Some would barely cover, and the girl smiled each time InuYasha blushed. `Shy, huh,' she thought. `I'd like to be the one to break him of that.'
 
Finally InuYasha settled on a long, cream-colored robe featuring sakura blossoms.
 
“A good choice, InuYasha,” exclaimed Mama as she pulled out her card to pay.
 
“Is there something else you'd like, sir?” asked the girl, who had noticed InuYasha staring at another mannequin near the register. The result was a deep blush. “Do you like that one, sir?”
 
“K-Keh. Yes.” The hanyou was so embarrassed that he walked away from the counter and tried to lose himself in the store.
 
“Do you want this?” the girl asked Mama.
 
Mama smiled. “Yes.” A man pushed past with a gift for his wife just as Mama turned to go after InuYasha. “But wrap it in another box.” `I'll keep it in her trousseau,' she thought.
 
The shop girl took care of the gentleman, then returned to take care of Mama Higurashi's purchase. `Now…did she say to wrap that in a separate box?' She shrugged. “Robe, lingerie…they go together.”
 
All went into one box and one bag.
 
Mama came back to the counter, dragging the still-blushing hanyou by the ear. She completed her purchase and left the store. InuYasha carried the bags. At least he would learn one thing about Kagome's time: women did the shopping, men carried the bags.
 
 
******************
 
Kagome was hyperventilating.
 
She had been glad to learn that, a couple of weeks ago, Mama had helped InuYasha pick out a White Day present for her, but she was more than a little surprised when she opened the box.
 
Sure, the gift on top turned out to be a lovely cream-colored robe decorated with sakura blossoms. She had really liked it…but…
 
She called out from her walk-in closet. “You say Mama helped you pick this out?”
 
“She helped, but I picked it out…and I wanna see ya in it.”
 
Kagome gulped.
 
InuYasha could smell the spike in her scent.
 
“C-Could you please close the door to my room?”
 
“Feh. Whatever.”
 
“And lock it.”
 
InuYasha locked the door. He knew Kagome was modest, but this was ridiculous.
 
There was a minute or two of relative silence. With his enhanced hearing, InuYasha could hear the various rustlings as Kagome changed. `She must be putting her pajamas on along with the robe.”
 
Inside the closet, Kagome looked at herself in the mirror. Mama kept hinting about puppy-eared grandchildren, but this was…
 
There was another spike in her scent and InuYasha had to sit on the bed to regain his equilibrium.
 
“Are you ready, InuYasha?” came Kagome's muffled but shaky voice.
 
`It's only a robe,' he thought. “Yeah, come on out!”
 
The door to the walk-in closet opened hesitantly and Kagome inched her way out. “I r-really l-love the robe, InuYasha...”
 
InuYasha smiled at how good Kagome looked in the robe. Mama Higurashi was right. The gift was personal, but not too personal.
 
“…but I don't know about the other gift.”
 
`Other gift?' thought InuYasha. `Mama Higurashi must have gotten her some new pajamas to go with the robe.' The hanyou smiled. “I want to see it.”
 
“Ummm.”
 
“Come on, wench. I wanna see.”
 
Kagome was turning a delightful shade of red. “I can't believe you got this for me.”
 
`Must have puppies or something really embarrassing on `em.' He smiled. “Come on.”
 
“Well…okay.”
 
Kagome opened her robe and let it drop to the floor…
 
…to be joined by InuYasha's jaw.
 
There stood Kagome, not in pajama's, but in a white negligee. A very short white negligee. A very short, see-through white negligee.
 
It barely reached to her hips.
 
Her breasts were covered, but what was the point if you could see right through the covering? Kagome nervously shifted her balance from foot to foot. This resulted in a sort of hypnotic swaying and even a little…jiggling.
 
Somewhere in the dark recesses of InuYasha's mind the thought, “wow, nice breasts,” registered.
 
Kagome saw where the hanyou was staring and crossed her arms. She felt warmth pooling down below. It had started before she came out of the closet. Now it was getting stronger.
 
InuYasha's keen sense of smell noticed the increase in her arousal.
 
Kagome noticed that InuYasha looked dizzy. Her embarrassment remained, but she found herself enjoying the effect she had on him. “Do you like it?”
 
“Uhhhhhhhhhh.”
 
Kagome stepped closer to InuYasha and did a little pirouette. She then turned more slowly to let him see how she looked from all sides. While facing away from him, she smiled to herself…then bent over and looked back between her legs at the hanyou. “I never thought you'd buy me a gift like this, InuYasha.”
 
“Not…pajamas,” mumbled the hanyou.
 
“What?”
 
“Nothin'. I mean, you look r-really good.”
 
“Why are you panting, InuYasha?”
 
It was too much. When Kagome had bent over, her intoxicating aroma had overcome him. InuYasha fell back on the bed. The poor hanyou was completely out of it. “Ka-Kagome,” he murmured.
 
Kagome turned around, looked at InuYasha and gasped. There was this…tent…in his pants. She giggled nervously. “InuYasha? InuYasha?”
 
Nothing. He was out of it.
 
Seriously out of it.
 
She looked back at his pants. The tent was still there.
 
Her curiosity got the better of her. Finally, she did something completely un-Kagome-like.
 
She touched it.
 
She gasped. It was very hard, and very big; and he had gotten it because of her. She was sure of that.
 
Kagome got a little bolder. Turning red, she reached inside InuYasha's…
 
InuYasha moaned.
 
She instinctively grasped the hanyou firmly.
 
`Oh, kami, he's big,' she thought.
 
InuYasha moaned louder, “Kagome,” but didn't wake up.
 
`I shouldn't be doing this,' she thought. `I should stop.'
 
But she didn't stop. The truth was that she had secretly wanted this for what seemed like forever, and she might never get an opportunity like this again.
 
She had to see it. She carefully pulled off his hakamas and, with another gulp, undid his fundoshi.
 
`Kyaaa,' she thought. “He is big.”
 
Now that she had a naked hanyou on her bed, what was she going to do with him? Her face got hot…almost as hot as she felt, below.
 
Okay, she knew what she wanted to do with him.
 
Almost without thinking, Kagome slipped off the white panties that came with her negligee. She noted how wet she had gotten. Then she did something distinctly un-Kagome-like.
 
She straddled InuYasha.
 
She felt almost mesmerized, herself. For a minute she contented herself with rubbing herself against his hardness. It felt…so good.
 
Yeah, really good.
 
But then that wasn't enough. She drew herself along his length till she felt the tip at her opening. Just a little bit. She had to feel just a little bit of him inside her.
 
She reached between them and held him…carefully positioning him.
 
She felt a pulse and giggled to herself, wondering if it was like the pulse InuYasha felt when his Tetsusaiga was about to transform.
 
She smiled to herself as she lowered herself onto him. If she wasn't careful, she'd transform herself from a virgin to a…
 
“Ka-Kagome.”
 
She gasped…and then reprimanded herself for gasping…but InuYasha remained “out of it.”
 
Slowly she continued until she felt him meet her barrier. She reached down between them. Kami, there was still so much more!
 
For the briefest of moments she considered…
 
But, no, that wouldn't be fair. She made up her mind. She'd just have to quit and continue hoping she and InuYasha would do this for real one day. She moved her hips around and reveled in the feeling one last time. Now, before InuYasha woke up, she sighed and started drawing herself up and off InuYasha.
 
She stopped.
 
She hadn't stopped on her own.
 
She looked down. There, on her thighs, were InuYasha's clawed hands. She was caught in his strong grip.
 
She definitely was not moving up anymore. In fact, she was moving down. Slowly, irrevocably.
 
“InuYasha?” She looked down. InuYasha was looking back at her. He still hadn't completely returned to the rational world, but he was there with her, looking into her eyes, pulling her…down?
 
Wait.
 
Kagome began to panic. She couldn't yell for help, yet…
 
She felt InuYasha reach her barrier. She felt it beginning to stretch. She felt it begin to tear. She cried out.
 
“InuYasha!”
 
He pulled her down quickly. He was…completely…inside her.
 
Kagome moaned as she felt herself stretch to accommodate him. Somehow InuYasha knew to wait for a moment to give her time to recover. Then he began…
 
…sliding her back up the length of him. Kagome gasped in relief. He would let her off him and they would agree never to speak of this moment again.
 
He pulled her back down…hard.
 
Kagome whuffed.
 
InuYasha repeated the motion…faster.
 
And faster.
 
`He's not going to stop,' thought Kagome. Then, after a few moments, `I don't want him to stop.'
 
There was something building within her. The pain was gone, replaced by pure pleasure building to something…wonderful.
 
She leaned over the hanyou. She dimly registered him rolling them over, still inside her, then thrusting into her as he began kissing and licking her neck.
 
His claws traced her curves, sending chills up and down her spine.
 
He began to give special attention to a spot where her neck met her collarbone. After several minutes, she came to a point where she couldn't stand the buildup of pleasure and had to have release.
 
InuYasha sank his fangs into the spot he had been preparing…and she came. She exploded. The knot that had been building in her was released.
 
Her inner walls clenched InuYasha over and over. With a grunt, the hanyou pushed into her and found his own release.
 
Kagome came again.
 
 
******************
 
Hours later, after considerably more Valentine “activity,” Kagome got up, slipped out of her room and made her way downstairs.
 
Mama Higurashi was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping tea. “Couldn't sleep?”
 
“Yeah.” Kagome sat down and hissed a little. Her mother looked at her quizzically. “I'm a little sore, Mama.”
 
“Sore?”
 
“Yeah.” Kagome looked at her mother, wondering what she should say. “It was nice of you to help InuYasha pick out my gift, but I was a little surprised by it.”
 
“I thought it was a very nice robe.”
 
“The robe. Yeah. That was nice.” Kagome paused. “It was the other gift.”
 
“Other gift?”
 
“Yeah. Ooh.”
 
“What?”
 
“I'm still a little sore.”
 
“What other gift?”
 
“The negligee.”
 
“The negligee?” Mama thought back to the shopping trip. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen the negligee she had bought for Kagome's trousseau.
 
“That,” she said, sipping her tea, “was supposed to be for later.”
 
“Well, I got it tonight.” Kagome smiled sheepishly. “Boy, did I get it.”
 
Mama Higurashi looked thoughtful for a moment. “Well, dear. Mother's know when their daughters need help with a little push.”
 
Kagome just looked at her mother for a moment. “You're not upset?”
 
`Puppy ears,' Mama thought.
 
“No.”
 
 
 
A/N: Just a little one shot for Valentine's Day. Please read and review. I appreciate all comments. Thanks!