InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha super duper randomness ❯ opera screaming to chocolate pudding ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hi hi!Yay i decided to make a random Inu Story!Yes yes.Self-inserts...Muhahahahaha*cough cough*Erm I mean...Ugh never mind just read teh Randomness don't forget to R&R.

Disclaimer:

Saimai:*wakes up*42!!!!
Inu:0_o.
Kag:*sigh*She does not own us.
All exept Saimai:YAY!
Saimai:Ah phooey!

~~Opera Scream to Chocolate pudding~~

Saimai:Erm.*cough**starts singing opera*OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*breaths*OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Inu:Agh!My ears!My cute dog girl magnet ears!
Kag:SAIMAI CUT IT OUT!
Saimai:Stop screaming at me!
Kag:Stop sreaming at me for screaming at you!
Inu:Stop screaming at her for screaming at you for screaming her!
Saimai:Stop screaming at screaming at her for screaming at me for screaming at her for screaming at BLAHBLAHBLAH!
Miroku:0_oDid we miss something?
Yoshii:Um...Chocolate?
Saimai:YOSHII!
Yoshii:SAIMAI!
Saimai:YOSHII!
Yoshii:CHOCOLATE!
Sango:Huh?
Yoshii:I said chocolate!Everyone must know the law of calling your friends and she calls back and repeats and repeats and repeats and
Inu:OKAY JUST GET TO THE POINT!
Saimai:The rule dictate that you can't say your friends name and repeat unless you say chocolate on the 5th minute with a chocolate pudding shirt.Unless the pudding king gets killed by flying cats on the 4th of july wearing a black and pink cape out to commence world war three using a ipod that shoots laser beams and makes a sound of 9000000000decibels and survive.
All:0_o
S&Y:=^_^=
Sesshy:*walks in* LE GASP!
Inu:What r u doing here?!
Sesshy:I've been tricked they said the naraku turned gay and we were having a party*le sigh*
Kag:Naraku's gay?!
Naraku:*pops out behind kagome*Of course!What did you think?!I wear make up,have long hair and my living incarnations are girls!
Inu:GASP!
Sesshy:Your a girl!0_oAvert your eyes rin!*blocks rin's view*
Saimai:Boo my ass!*jumps behind inuyasha*Kagome sit him for no reason!
Kag:YAY!SIT!
Inu:*wham*
Yoshii:YAY!A CHAIR!*sits on inuyasha eating chocolate.
Sesshy:I think im going to leave now.
Saimai:You may not!*jumps and makes sesshy falls and the sits on him eating raw sugar*
Rin:Ok.Byebye fluffykins i'll be back later! ^_~
Sango and Miroku:WAIT TAKE US WITH YOU!
Naraku:kukukukukukukuku.
Saimai:Erm...Chocolate?
Yoshii:Nooo!Thats my line!*chases saimai with scissors*
Saimai:EEEEEEKKKK!
Inu:Sess.
Sesshy:Yeah?
Inu:Rin called you fluffykins.
Sesshy:Yeah?
Inu:Okay.
Sesshy:Inuyasha?
Inu:Yeah?
Sesshy:We should leave before they catch us.
Inu:Yeah.
Saimai:NOOOOOOOOOO!You can't leave yet!
Yoshii:Uhhuh!!
Inu:Why?Your human!Why should we obey?
Saimai:Bwaha!
Yoshii:We may not own you yet...
Saimai:BUT WE CONTROL YOU!!!!
Inu:Gasp!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N):Muahahahahahha.I control Inuyasha!No one can stop me now!Hahahahahaha!He's ears are mines!*clutches scissors*

Stay tuned!