InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ One Jump Ahead ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Enter the monk…teehee!
 
Well, I didn't know that this was the name of this song, but it's from Aladdin. Use your imagination with this one. :)
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 8
 
One Jump Ahead
 
 
 
There he was again…the infamous monk, Miroku.
 
“Sir! It doesn't sound like your castle is being exorcised!”
 
“It sounds like it's being plundered!”
 
“There he is!”
 
“Get him!”
 
“Stop the monk! He's robbed my castle!”
 
~
 
Miroku: Gotta keep…One jump ahead of the demons, one swing ahead of the sword! I steal only what I can't afford. That's everything! One jump ahead of castle lord. One swing…and that's no joke! These guys don't appreciate I'm broke!
 
Lord: Robber!
 
People: Houshi!
 
Guard: Bogus
 
People: Phony!
 
Miroku: Just to get me by, guys!
 
Guards: Rob him blind them kick him out, guys!
 
Miroku: I can take a hint, gotta face the facts, you're my only friend, Hachi!
 
Hachi: What!
 
Girls in the whore house: Oh it's sad! Miroku's gotten found out! Now he's got nothing to get inside!
 
Miroku: I'll pay back, just let me get in right now! Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat! Tell ya all about it when I have the time!
 
One jump ahead of the husband! One step ahead of my death. Next time, I'll find a new town, you bet!
 
One jump ahead of the hit man! One step ahead of duties. I think I'll look for some more beauties!
 
Crowd: Stop, thief! Coon dog!
 
Miroku: Hachi!
 
Pretty girl: Back off! [about to kill him]
 
Miroku: Let's not be too hasty!
 
Fat lady: Still I think he's rather tasty!
 
Miroku: Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat! Otherwise we'd get along!
 
People: Wrong!
 
Miroku: One jump ahead the hoofbeats!
 
People: Houshi!
 
Miroku: One hop ahead of the mob!
 
People: Poser!
 
Miroku: One trick ahead of disaster!
 
People: Phony!
 
Miroku: They're quick! But I'm much faster! Here it goes, gotta pull my hand, I wish you happy landin' all I gotta do is…
 
KAZANNA!!