InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Colors of the Wind ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Okay, I thought this was an adorable idea…it is Rin showing, through her innocent eyes, a different world to Sesshomaru; one where the world is so much more peaceful and larger than he ever saw it. A place where he doesn't have to hate humans for being weak and different.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 16
 
Colors of the Wind
 
 
 
“You think I'm an dumb human child, and you've been so many places, I guess it must be so, but still I cannot see, if the childish one is me, how can there be so much that you don't know…”
 
X-X-X
 
Rin: You don't know…
 
You think you've seen whole world in your lifetime, the Earth and all it's wonders, just the same. But I know all the rocks and streams and creatures, each have life, each have spirit, each have names…
 
You think the only creatures worth living are the youkai who look and think like you. But if you walk the foot steps of a human, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.
 
Have you ever felt the pureness of a new born babe, or felt the loss of someone that you loved? Have you ever given all you had for others? Ever taken in the rays of a setting sun? Have you ever seen the colors of the wind…
 
Come run the cherry tree trails in the forest. Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth! Take in the earth's sweet riches all around you, and share this time with someone that you love.
 
The small stream and the ocean are both waters; the robin and the eagle are both birds, and you and I are also both connected, in this circle, in this hoop that never ends.
 
Have you ever felt the pureness of a new born babe, or felt the loss of someone that you loved? Have you ever given all you had for others? Ever taken in the rays of a setting sun? Have you ever seen the colors of the wind…
 
How much does this world hold? If you kill is off, then you'll never know…
 
And you'll never feel the pureness of a new born babe, or whether we're human or demon-kin! Will you ever see the brightness of the sunshine? Can you see the many colors of the wind?
 
You can know the Earth and still, all you know is Earth until you can see the many colors of the wind.