InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ inuyasha- the story of shikon ❯ the sleeping girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
i dont own inuyasha no matter how many wishing stars i use1 : a sleeping girl


inuyasha screamed as he sliced down shesshormaru's leg. inuyasha and kagome had stumbled into the demon grave yard and had found his fathers grave. inuyasha had found tetsaiga and had out it to good use. meanwhile kagome stumbled and fell upon a girl she guessed about 11 years old. she was under a spell she had been bound and tied to the bones of inutashio and sealed with an arrow just like inuyasha. "inuyasha! inuyasha i found something come and look" kagome yelled to inuyasha "what do you want now wench?!" inuyasha yelled as he came. he took a second to stare at the sleeping figure "what is it?" he asked "its not an it its a girl" kagome corrected as she grabed the arrow she couldnt pull it out so inuyasha went and started to pull with her the arrow flew out and inuyasha and kagome fall backwords. the girl opens her eyes and moans "who are you?" kagome questions. the girl looks up and sniffs the air she pulls apart her bindings like they were paper and replies "im shikon, shikon no tama" kagome and inuyasha look to each other then back to the girl.....


thats all im writing for now tell me what you think its my first fic so be nice please