InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha vs Simpsons ❯ Kagome meets Lisa ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Meets Lisa
 
In the Feudal Era…
 
It was a warm summer quiet day in Feudal Japan until “SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT” could be heard throughout the whole InuYasha forest. Somewhere in the forest Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara peered down into this InuYasha shaped crater that went down about 4 meters. “Will he ever learn???” the little kitsune asked. “No I don't think so. He must've done something really bad to get Lady Kagome this mad” Miroku answered Shippo. While they were talking Kagome jumped into the well.
 
In Present Japan…
 
Kagome walked up the steps to her home. “Momma I'm home” she called as she grabbed some breakfast and ran out the door to school. Once she arrived at school, she started talking to her friends when the bell rang. They were already in the class when the teacher pulled Kagome off to the side to introduce her to the new student. “Kagome this is Lisa Simpson. You will be showing her around the school” Mr. Kendrick told her. He then turned his attention back to Lisa. “I would like you to sit next to Kagome. “Soooooo, Lisa, where are you from?” Kagome asked “Springfield .(a bus drives by so you can't hear the state)....U.S.A.” Lisa replied. “I just moved to Japan last month because my dad blew up the Springfield nuclear power plant because he tried to make his doughnut bigger so it would last longer.” “ummm… okays then” Kagome replies like her dad is scaring her.
 
“Would you like to come to my house after school?” Lisa asked Kagome. Kagome uneasily replies “ umm sure.