InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Warriors ❯ The Warriors Birthes ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Inuyasha Warriors
Chapter 1
Tall oak,maple and apple trees surrounded a large hallow where a group of cats lay or sat sun bathing in groups or alone.Everywhere cats lay sleeping,talking,grooming,or sharing body heat.This group of cats was a clan,a clan named LightingClan.
Near a pointed rock towards the back of the hallow lay a bright white tomcat named Whitestar(Inu's dad).Whitestar was a tall,slim white cat with a long fluffy tail and bright ember eyes.As Whitestar looked around the hallow a group of tomcats had made their way into the hallow and were approaching him slowly as to not startle their leader.Whitestar had his ember gaze trained on the nursery.
The tomcat,Crowfur(Kag's dad)Crowfur was a slim black tomcat with brown bellyfur and paws his eyes were a matching brown ,who was leading the patrol could guess why,"Whitestar seems so distracted,and I can't blame him I'm as worried about my mate Blackclaw(Kag's mom) as he is with Snowflower(Inu's mom).They're both due any day now.
Crowfur cleared his throat loudly to get his leader's attention.Whitestar turned his head slowly to look at his best friend and he craked a smile before saying,"Oh you're back already now aren't you Crowfur?"Crowfur smiled back at Whitestar and replied,"Yes we are Whitestar."So going to tell me what you found on patrol."Whitestar asked."Hmm oh yes well we found a small sniff of EarthClan in our territory a few pawsteps past the borderline between both our clan's territorys.
Before Whitestar could reply to Crowfur's report two yowls suddenly came from the nursery making every cat in the hallow turn their heads and press their ears tightly to the top of their heads.Even Whitestar and Crowfur who were not to close to the nursery pressed their ears tightly to their heads to try and drown out the noise.
INSIDE THE NURSERY
SOMETIME LATER
 
Blackclaw and Snowflower lay in the nursery two kits each nuzzling into their belly fur to nurse.Blackclaw was a thin black she-cat with light brown spots lining her back.Che had matching light brown eyes.Snowflower was a white she-cat with two black paws and black belly fur who had light ember eyes.Both queens lay next to eachother and talked about their kits and mates before Blackclaw asked,"So Snowflower what are you naming your kits?""Oh uh I think I'll name this completely white kit Snowkit and this uh completely black kit Ratkit.""What about you Blackclaw?"Snowflower replied,"Um I think I'll name this dark black kit Ravenkit and this dark brown kit Brownkit.""Wow those are really pretty.""Why thank you madam."
The two queens laughed and countinued talking for a little bit before they suddenly heard a rustling at the enterance to the den.Both she-cats turned their heads just in time to see a black furred brown eyed head polk itself into the den.Then the warrior asked,"Is it safe to come in yet or are you to going to yowl your lungs out.
Both she-cats looked at eachother before rolling their eyes and saying to the warrior,"Crowfur why must you tease us all the time?"Crowfur chuckled and sqeezed himself into the nursery closly followed by Whitestar.After Crowfur had setteled himself behind Blackclaw Whitestar asked"May I see the kits"?Both Blackclaw and Snowflower nodded.Whitestar padded over first to Blackclaw than to Snowflower to sniff and examine the kits to see if they were all healthy.They were but before Whitestar could take a sniff of his own kits he felt a small padded paw connect with his nose.
Whitestar quickly pulled back his nose before looking down at his son Snowkit.Snowkit lay on his back facing his father/leader upside down.Whitestar chckled before turning the kit over and gently picking him up by the scruff