InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha ❯ Inuyahsa ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

She couldn't believe it. What the hell was she getting herself into? Koga found a seat against a rock near the river she was going to bathe in. He reclined, rested his hands behind his head, exhaled in satisfaction, and proceeded to wear a goofy grin as he mesmerizing eyes watched her intensely. If his eyes were that good, then he could probably see that she was slighlty shaking from anxiety.
 
She sighed stiffly. 'It was now or never.' She thought, as she rubbed at her clothes, still afraid to peal them away. She got wiff of the demon's remains over her, and she felt sick to her stomach. She really did NEED a bath, and she wasn't going to stand here all day --- well, maybe he would get bored and fall asleep...
 
She turned around and looked at Koga, who was still watching her intensely.
 
'Yeah right, Kagome. When a guy has the opportunity to watch a naked woman, then he's definitely NOT going to fall asleep.' She felt ill, and she started to regret doing the Rites of Courtship with Koga when she really didn't know what it completely entailed.
 
'Suck it up, Kagome,' she said to herself, turning back around and closing her eyes from the mental torment of the situation. 'It's your decision to get back at Inu Yasha this way. You must live with the consequences.' Then she started to undo the sash on her shirt. Goo was caked over it, and she cringed when she touched the stuff. She threw the sash to the ground, and then slowly she lifted the the shirt over her head. She ruffled her hair after taking her shirt off so it could fall lightly over her shoulders again.
 
Koga's eyes watched her closely, paying close attention to each piece of clothing she tore away. First the sash fell to the ground, and when that happend, he wanted to pinch himself because he was scared it was just a dream. He couldn't count how many times he had dreamed of watching Kagome do this to him, to let him see that fresh supple body of hers that he desperately wanted to claim as his own. Then, her shirt fell to the ground, and he got a glimpse at her back, slightly bare and still partially covered by another article of clothing he wasn't familiar with. His only problem was, that she was faced away from him, and he eagerly waited her to turn to him, to show him her front.
 
She still seemed rather nervous, and her innocence tantilized him. The idea that this episode could go even further and he would be blessed with the glory of her nakedness, made a demonic hunger for her stir within him like a fury. He looked down to see his erection budding, wanting to grow more from seeing more. Suddenly, he saw her fumble with the snaps on her skirt in the back. He clothing made a small sound, and she zipped it down in the back, loosening it so the garment would fall over her hips. He watched her every move, curious to the strange clothing and intoxicated by the slow torture her undressing was having on him. The skirt fell to her feet, and he looked up quickly hoping to finally see her behind, only to be deterred by another article of clothing.
 
Koga grinned wryly, 'Ah, her panties...' He licked his lips as he saw the small light blue garment accent her curves with a nice snug fit. As most of her outer clothes were at her feet, she paused slightly, delaying her progress to move the rest of her clothes.
 
'C'mon, Kagome,' she said to herself, gulping on the last lump of her throat, 'There's no turning back now.' She turned around, pushing back the denial that if she delayed any further it would not matter, Koga was going to see her anyway. She turned to face him, staring into his hypnotized with her vulnerable ones. He looked at her with mild surprise, and Kagome noticed the pink stain on his face from her activities. She was happy that at least someone found her interesting to look at without her clothes on, and that had somehow given her a sense of pride.
 
She reached behind her while facing him, and snapped the clasp holding up her bra. Koga looked at her intensely again when her gaze shifted to the ground, looking more vulnerable and innocent than ever with an aura of raw virginity. He sat up slighlty, not reclining so much as she hugged herself as the clothing began to roll off her softly, and then she flung it away meekly next to her feet. He got a glimpse of them, those beautiful curvy shapes he was only allowed to imagine about underneath her clothing. Then suddenly she let her arms fall to her sides, and he got a full view of them as she sadly looked away.
 
They were pert and round, reflecting a milky white smoothness on the top and having a slight rounded shadow on the bottoms. They moved freely now, and ever shiver and shake her bady made had jarred them slightly, fueling his fascination with them. He couldn't help himself, but seeing them made his eyes widen and his mouth open dumbly. He had to catch himself when he started to drool. Then looking at the middles, he got a glimpse of her pink nipples, dull from the contact with the material and now becoming perk with the cold air and the rising of her excitement. Koga licked his lips and almost bit himself when he imagined what he could do with them.
 
'Delicious.' He thought to himself, trying to hold back the visions of his tongue dancing around them, feeling the smoothness of her breasts and then the hardness of her nipples gobbled up by his teeth and tongue. Then, as he started to daze into his own fantasy, he was pulled back into normal time when she finally took off her blue panties, revealing her brown nest of curls between her legs. It wasn't long after, he was sure his nose would bleed from the frustration.
 
She gave him an icy look in response to his behavior. Suddenly images of those American cartoons of a wolf in a leisure suit howling at a diva Red Riding hood plagued her mind, and she let a smile slip. "So, you like what you see?"
 
'She couldn't believe she just said that!" It must have been fueled by her strange thoughts and the weird sensations shooting throughout her body and originating between her legs.
 
Koga was speechless. For once, he wasn't boasting or showing off. He was utterly without words. A very naked Kagome was standing before him, and her voice was nervous but hinted in seduction. She looked angry, but he could smell otherwise.
 
"Hmph!" She said, when he didn't answer her and just gaped at her like a moron. She stepped into the waters and continued to bathe herself as if nothing and nobody was there. It was true she was nervous, but the hardest part was over. Now she just concentrated on cleaning. Koga remained silent the entire time, boring a hole into her body with his intense eyes.
 
He sighed deeply and reclined backward, feeling the lump return to his throat and the swelling in between his legs become more unbeareable. Now Kagome was humming to herself, and rubbing some kind of sweet smelling liquid all over her body. It was part of the scent that he loved about her, and the other part of her scent was her own feminine scent he could catch wind of sometimes.Now today, he had really caught her feminine scent, which made him want her even more.
 
He watched her delicately wash herself, rubbing the oils onto her chest and arms and lathering it up so it bubbled on her skin. When she ran her fingers over her breasts, Koga took a particular interest, since they seemed to bounce around when she treated them. Then she began to wash her hair and rest of her body, and when she began cleaning herself in her pubic area, Koga almost felt the blood running down his nose as he face purpled in embarressment. Seeing Kagome touching herself "there" had also been a fantasy of his, and he only wished that she had put more "moaning" into the act of cleaning herself. If only he knew about Herbal Essence!
 
Then when she stood up and rested her leg on a rock, he saw her bring out a weird device and start rubbing a foamy substance on her legs. Then she took the device and ran it over her legs to sweep away the foamy stuff. Koga had never seen this before in his life and he was curious.
 
"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice a little cracky from frustration.
 
"Shaving my legs," Kagome answered nonchalantly, not looking over at his direction. She had a pretty good hold on tuning his presence out so she wouldn't feel so nervous.
 
"Oh," he said simply, realizing her tone was for him to shut up so she could continue. My goodness, she was nervous enough!
 
'So that's why they are so smooth compared to other females,' Koga said, scratching his chin. Finally, Kagome was done with that ritual and she settled into the waters to soak. He could no longer see much of her body, just the tops of her chest and up. She began to close her eyes and hum again, and even with Koga's watchful gaze, she started to feel a little better with the cool water over her body, washing away the grime from the afternoon's event.
 
When things were starting to be peaceful, and Koga was starting to doze, they were both rudely frightened out of their daze by a strong yelling.
 
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE, WOLF SHIT?"
 
Uh oh.
 
It was Inu Yasha.
 
And he was not happy at all.
 
Kagome's face had a look of pure horror as she inched down into the water to further cover herself. Koga jumped up to his feet and took a stance of defense. Kagome's face was reddened by the sight of two men now entering her bath ritual. And what was worse about the situation, those two men invading her privacy just happend to be guys she was interested in, one she was in love with and the other she had growing feelings for. And they both had a reputation to fight---OVER HER ---and seeing her and Koga in this situation did not help her chances with Inu Yasha, nor did it prevent the oncoming fight.
 
Kagome saw Inu Yasha draw his sword. She heard him growling and glaring at Koga fiercely. Koga, thinking he did nothing wrong, looked angry but more in control.
 
"We're not doing anything wrong. Leave us alone. We're in the middle of the Rites of Courtship!"
 
"What kind of rites allow to see Kagome naked and humiliate her! HOW DARE YOU! Prepare to beaten to a pulp, you asshole! I will defend Kagome from the likes of you!"
 
"I made the request, and she accepted! There is no disrespect here! SO GET LOST PUPPY!" Koga threatened. For once, Kagome saw seriousness in his eyes. He was actually trying to avoid a fight with Inu Yasha!
 
"You brainwashed her! I don't know what you did, but the Kagome I know would never agree to let some dirty wolf watch her bathe! What the hell have you done to her lately? I WANT TO KNOW!"
 
When it seemed that anything Koga would say would not convince Inu Yasha from putting down his sword, Inu Yasha had all kinds of anger and fury bottled up inside him from this whole courtship thing, and catching Koga spying on Kagome was the fodder he needed to start a legitimate fight. Although, since she consented it was not so valid. He was nonetheless running blindly into a fight for Kagome's honor when she did agree to Koga's terms.
 
Kagome bit her lip as the two men continued to argue over her. Inu Yasha was so mad that she could see red flickering in his eyes and Tetsusiaga whirling up wind around its blade. If she didn't act fast, she feared that Inu Yasha would blast Koga away. The thought of him dying consumed her with fear. 'But he has done nothing wrong!'
 
"STOP!" Kagome lept out of the water, naked and wet, and came rushing toward them and jumping in the middle. They stared at her in awe, and then realizing her lack of clothes and shiny moist skin so close to their position, they backed off fighting and turned crimson in embarressment. Their attitude toward her nudity fueled her anger that she already had toward their fighting. She was pissed, and at this point, her temper wouldn't let her care about her nakedness.
 
"Okay, yeah I'm naked! Stare all you want! WHOO WHOO, LOOK AT ME, I'M FREAKING NAKED! Sheesh!" . Then she proceeded to jump around in her spot, making her breasts jiggle. Both men got leaky noses from such a spectacle.She paused as she looked at their stunned faces. She sighed and then reverted back to her serious and angry voice. "Inu Yasha, what Koga said is true. He didn't even do anything, just watched me, so you don't have to fight him okay! It's not like you haven't seen me naked..."
 
Koga looked at her darkly and then back at Inu Yasha. "You saw my woman naked before I did?"
 
Inu Yasha puffed up his chest. "Yeah; what of it? And who said she's YOUR woman?"
 
"Uh, that consentual scent of mine on her neck maybe?" Koga said sarcastically. "We are courtinng you know!" Koga crossed his arms and looked at Inu Yasha with some annoyance. He obviously wasn't happy that Inu Yasha had seen Kagome naked before him. Although, after smelling her, her body was untouched so he had at least a chance to claim her maidenhood before Inu Yasha.
 
"Well..I..." Inu Yasha growled deeply and shook his fist at Koga, "I WANT TO COURT HER TOO!"
 
Kagome and Koga looked over at Inu Yasha in mild surprise. Then Koga laughed hysterically. By this Kagome had gotten her clothes on while they argued, and Inu Yasha's demand jarred her suddenly out of her angry mood.
 
"Permission denied." Koga said smugly.
 
"Koga!" Kagome yelled. He looked over at her, and she was not pleased. He had refused her chance to be with Inu Yasha and for his own selfish reasons. Denying a wish of Kagome's was not going to look good for him.
 
Then Kagome surprised him and said rather sweetly, "For my next exchange of pleasure..." and he saw something dreadful coming from her wicked looking brown eyes. She grinned fiercely. Inu Yasha only seemed to be dumb to the whole thing. "I want you to grant Inu Yasha permission to court me."
 
"But Kagome..." Koga pleaded ruefully. Inu Yasha wore a grin that would shame a thousand clowns. So maybe she was coming around after all...
 
"Koga! It would please me if you would let Inu Yasha court me at the same time I court you!" She said finally. Koga winced from her tone. He slumped his shoulders and looked to the ground with great sadness. He felt sort of defeated.
 
"Very well...." He said softly, although not looking at Kagome. He started to stalk off in the direction of camp, but then he turned around quickly and gave Kagome a sadistic look. "Just remember Kagome, now that you have used your turn, the next turn will be mine, and I WILL GET TO MAKE ANY REQUEST OF YOU."
 
"Yah and if she refuses, and your force yourself onto her, I'll whip your skinny ass!" Inu Yasha snarled, and Koga gave him heated look. Then he smiled at Inu Yasha confidently.
 
"Don't worry, PUPPY! Whatever pleasure I give to Kagome will always be ten times better then yours, and then she will dump you like a dry bone and come dutifully into my den."
 
Inu Yasha gave him a cold look. "Let the best man win."
 
And with that said, Kagome felt a sense of foreboding stir within and form into knots into her stomach. Things were so odd these days, and now, with Koga and Inu Yasha "courting" her, it seemed that only a matter of time her life would spin out of control.
 
TBC...