InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha ❯ Inuyasha ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Inu Yasha and Koga were working on their separate ends to find Kagome. Her scent had stopped at a particular place, somewhere halfway between where they had their fight and the camp with the others. When Inu Yasha and Koga realized they were smelling the same trail, they got upset and decided to give a wide berth between each other. When Koga realized the Inu Yasha was onto something, more than he was, he followed him.
 
Inu Yasha sniffed the air, and then he got a panicked look on his face. "Sesshoumaru..." He whispered in the stale breeze. Koga's ears perked as he heard that. It took him a minute, but he suddenly remembered where that name came from. His eyes widened as he realized who it was, and that his scent was mixed with Kagome's.
 
'So he must have her!' He thought to himself. Inu Yasha took off toward the scent of his brother, and Koga readily followed him. He was perplexed though, wondering what in the hell dog-turd's brother would want with his woman.
 
Then it hit him.
 
She was probably in trouble.
 
Kagome reluctantly opened her eyes to a bright light and the sound of a babbling stream. She inhaled the clear air and scrunched her face in aggravation from a lingering headache. She had hoped she was just dreaming, and she was now waking up with Kouga, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Inu Yasha all around her and waiting for her to wake. She had just hoped that the meeting with Sesshoumaru was just some freakish dream in response to her eating those day old donuts she packed in for food. She only hoped...
 
She cautiously opened one eye, and after her eyes adjusted to the light, she looked upon something horrifying. Sitting against a tree sporting a cocky smile and a naughty stare was Sesshoumaru watching her, waiting for her to wake. He seemed pleased when she yelped and groaned in reaction to the reality.
 
Yep. It was true. Sesshoumaru had kidnapped her. More importantly, by the way he was looking at her, he was ready to jump her at any second.
 
'Strange. That surely doesn't seem like him,' Kagome thought, and sticking that thought in the 'No Shit' pile, she realized that he was not himself for sure.
 
She backed away from him closer into the tree supporting her. Her face went white and she closed her legs tightly. She had no idea whether Sesshoumaru was crazy enough to force himself upon her. She hugged herself, trying to give the impression of modesty and self-defense.
 
"I see you're finally awake," he said with dangerous tones. He stood up and loomed above her. He was getting closer, and she felt a suffocating haze float over her head. She wanted to back up further, but she seemed to be numb to the tree that was preventing her from escape.
 
Ha! Like she could escape Sesshoumaru.
 
"Wha -- What are you going to do to me?" she squeaked, on the verge of hyperventilating. He chuckled softly, and buried within his laugh seemed be a serpent ready to attack her. She swallowed a huge lump forming in her throat. As he came closer to her, kneeling next to her, and bringing his face inches to hers. She felt heat on her own cheeks, and the dangerous gaze he was giving her was going to lead her into seizures.
 
"You already know that," he purred viciously.
 
She felt numb for a moment, and then she realized how campy he was acting. She started to get pissed again. No matter how frightened she was of the situation, it was not going to stop her from complaining.
 
"Have you gone mental? Did Jaken serve you some bad Alpo or what?" His smile disappeared and he looked annoyed. She pointed at him and started to speak slowly. "YOU, SESSHOUMARU, evil demon who hates humans. ME, KAGOME, human school girl from the future who fights for justice and peace. You tried to kill me once. You think I'm no more important than a bug. HELL, I'm in league with your hated brother. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but all that stuff doesn't really point to you wanting to impregnate me! Therefore, the only explanation I can think of is ..."
 
She paused, and he was actually anticipating her conclusive rant. "YOU'RE PSYCHO!"
 
"Perhaps you're right. However, I think you don't totally know the whole situation for my intentions," Sesshoumaru countered to her words. Despite her insult, he seemed to be calm and collected and maintaining his objective with her.
 
"Well, HELLO? You haven't told me the situation. All I know is that Naraku is after me too, that you both want to impregnate me!" Kagome shuddered visibly.
 
"Ewww, Naraku..." she said a loud, and Sesshoumaru smiled at her. He came closer to her, his fingers stroking her hair.
 
"Oh, so that means you think I'm all right?"
 
Kagome's face paled and her eyes bugged out from her face. She looked at Sesshoumaru caressing her hair, and felt her "freaking out" nerves in her brain ready to turn on.
 
"AHHHH, don't touch me! I didn't say that! Look, yes, you're not THAT disgusting, and the whole huge dog demon form is kinda cute, but HELLO, Naraku is like a gross hybrid of demons, you're like ..." she stopped, and she saw that he was very attentive to what she was saying. She felt like she was catching his 'psycho beams' and becoming crazy herself.
 
"I'm what?" He asked again, his voice resonating with that typical danger. She couldn't control herself, but she almost melted.
 
What was going on with her? Why was she having all these random feelings whenever a guy paid interest to her? She was never a whore like this before.
 
She looked away from him, and she felt troubled. Her cheeks were flushed, and her body was burning for physical pleasure. She couldn't control her urges, and she felt silly, like some animal in heat.
 
"What's happening to me?" she whispered mournfully, still looking away from him. She felt her breath become heavy.
 
He sensed her heart racing in her chest. He watched her face flush and her maneuvering to squish her legs together, to lessen that burning she was starting to feel down there. He smelled her getting excited, and he could tell she was confused to the way she was feeling. It was almost time for her heat, and he had little time to spare, for if he missed it now, his next opportunity to seed her was next full moon. He just couldn't wait that long, not if Naraku was at large.
 
As she stared at him with frightened, confused eyes, he looked away in displeasure. He didn't want to meet her brown eyes, the eyes that mildly reminded him of Rin.
 
"I will tell you everything if you promise not to open that annoying mouth of yours," he said harshly. She was up and ready to protest, but then he looked at her sternly, and she stopped herself.
 
She grunted. She nodded harshly and found a dull looking rock to stare at while he continued.
 
"Throughout all the ancient scrolls and sutras of the Buddhist monasteries of Japan, there is a tale that speaks of the Madonna of a child of omnipotent power. It is a prophecy by the spirit of a great God Tree of Time. This Madonna comes from another era, and according to the lunar charts, appears in this time through a portal made by wood of the Time Tree. This Madonna is human, although her spiritual power is immense, and the source of her power is related to the Shikon Jewel. For years, this Madonna is supposed to stay in this time, often returning to her own time, but coming back for a reason. The reason is not what she thinks. It is said she comes to help fight against demons, but in truth, her real mission, one forged by the blood and power in her body, is to find a mate with demon blood, and create a child with him. The child born of these two will have immense power, and will either side with good or evil, or both. And the fate of this child rests on the parents. The fate of Japan, even of the world, rests upon the decisions made by this child. Either way, this child will become ruler to all creatures.
 
"However, the child must be conceived on the night of the full moon, and the Madonna will know her time when she feels the 'blood fever,' her body's signal to tell her to choose a mate. It will be at this time she will be her most fertile and most excited.
 
"Miko, you are that Madonna. You come from another time, and your spiritual power is in sync with the Shikon Jewel. You are most definitely the Madonna of the new, foreseen leader of all life."
 
Kagome stared at him wide eyed. She tried to soak all this information in as best she could. She couldn't help hearing Sesshoumaru's serious voice and comparing it to a voice-over narrator in one of those badly dubbed action flicks. 'If Captain Savestheday doesn't stop the evil Leechwoman from unleashing the evil PROTON 5000 device onto the earth, we are all DOOMED!!!'
 
Kagome pondered that. She put her finger on her chin and tapped it. She looked around the sky at nothing in particular, just thinking and going 'hrmm....' Sesshoumaru was quite unsure how to take her initial reaction to the prophecy. After a small crack formed at the sides of her mouth, he knew what she was thinking.
 
Then, she let the beast loose.
 
"BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kagome guffawed. Tears formed at her eyes and her face purpled as she fell back and laughed her eyeballs out. "OMIGAWD, hahaha, are you insane? Hahahaha! I can't ....hahaha...believe you ....hahahaha ... fell for that! Hahahaha!" She coughed a few times, choked, then inhaled and exhaled, trying to settle herself down. She cleared her throat. She looked over at Sesshoumaru, and he was not pleased.
 
She quirked an eyebrow at him. "Oh, please, give up the angry brooding act. I mean, c'mon. How can I believe crap like that? How could YOU? Aren't you like 700 hundred years older and wiser than me, and you fell for some nut job prophecy some drunk monk told you? Gedottahere!" Then she continued to laugh again, trying not to look at him.
 
That was a pretty good decision because he was staring daggers at her, on the verge of ripping her spine out.
 
"Silence!" He roared. The sound of pure malice screaming at her sent chills up her back, and she immediately closed her pie hole. She sat rigidly against the tree and gave him her attention like a rigid doll.
 
Satisfied, Sesshoumaru replied. "I was skeptical, myself. But I have inspected the scrolls in the oldest monastery in Japan. The Master assured me the prophecy was true. The documents are hundreds of years old, older than you."
 
"Are you sure the documents are real? What if someone fabricated them?" She asked doubtfully.
 
"They are real. I've authenticated them," he said shortly. Kagome could tell that he didn't want to go into it.
 
"Yeah right, and I'm the Easter Bunny," she huffed. Sesshoumaru didn't respond to that odd statement. He just stared at her. He still had something "else" on his mind. "I know that you guys don't have much technology in this time, none really at all, but I can't imagine what you do to authenticate documents here. Not like in my time where we use science."
 
As she rambled on, Sesshoumaru moved closer to her. And Kagome was too deep in her thought on bland things like authenticating documents in the feudal age to realize that he was getting closer and closer and closer ...
 
"Yikes!" She yelped, and he grabbed her and forced her to the ground. She froze, and her lip quivered in shock and fright as he still continued to gaze at her with that calm, calculated stare. She couldn't stop herself, but she inspected him closely, noting how beautiful he was and how very silky his hair looked. She gulped as his lips moved closer to hers.
 
She felt numb. Her mind was screaming to have her fight back, that this wasn't what she truly wanted. Her body thought otherwise. It was telling her to kiss him back, to let him have his merry way with her. She felt a war brew inside her head. She whimpered. She couldn't even yell stop! All she could manage was a small, muffled cry. Oh, why did her body react this way?
 
She blinked as tears blurred her eyes. As her eyelashes naturally wiped the tears away, she thought she saw mirage of Koga on top of her instead of Sesshoumaru. She could have sworn she caught a glimpse of his bad boy grin before the vision blurred into Sesshoumaru again---the cold, unfeeling, and determined Sesshoumaru.
 
Yet, she felt suddenly clear minded. Why did she imagine Koga and not Inu Yasha taking her like this?
 
Sesshoumaru bent down and she turned her face away from him. He grunted in displeasure as his lips caught her cheek and not her mouth as he intended.
 
"Koga ..." She whispered, jarring Sesshoumaru slightly. Her face was in a state of shock, and all she could think of was the wolf prince, his taste lingering in her mouth and her need for him lingering in her bottom reserves.
 
Sesshoumaru's gripped her hands and arms above her head with his one arm, and he exerted incredible force against her with just that one arm. He looked down at her and saw that she was silent and unresponsive. Her mind was elsewhere, and he'd be damned if he was going to have sex with a lifeless doll.
 
He let go of her hands, and she didn't resist. Her arms fluttered and remained inanimate next to her head. He moved his hand down below her skirt. She winced, and he started to see her come out of her daze. She had a look of anxiety painted on her face.
 
"No..." she choked out.
 
His fingers began to tug at her panties.
 
"No...no..." she said again. She felt a burning sensation in the palm of her hands. She felt his finger rub against her sensitive flesh and graze against her curls.
 
She did not want this! She did not want this at all!
 
And she finally realized this.
 
She screamed and pink energy emanated from her hands and chest. Sesshoumaru was thrown a few feet backward. He gracefully caught himself, and looked at the girl who had thrown him off with unexpected holy power. He then looked around and heard a slight sizzling. Around their location, the barrier he had placed around them was deteriating. He growled out of displeasure. Outside that fading barrier were Inu Yasha and the wolf prince, and they were trying to claw their way into their position.
 
Kagome stood up and she heaved, erratically dispersing air into her lungs. She continued to glow with holy energy.
 
"Kagome!" Koga screamed, and Inu Yasha stood a few feet to the left of him, watching her with concern. Inu Yasha glared at his brother, who was still trying to take control of the situation. Sesshoumaru stepped lightly to approach her, but she held her hand to ward him off. Pink energy glowed ready at her finger pads.
 
"Stop! Don't come any closer!" Sesshoumaru stood still, cautiously still watching her. Inu Yasha started to make his way toward her instead. "You too!" She commanded Inu Yasha. He looked at her with shock, and then pain. How could she refuse him too?
 
"Koga ..." Kagome's eyes darted warningly back and forth to Sesshoumaru and Inu Yasha. Koga stepped up toward her, and Inu Yasha was in awe as she let him get closer. "Can you get me out of here?"
 
He nodded, and surprisingly, he didn't grin at or taunt Inu Yasha. He took her request seriously. Wind whirled around his legs as he made his move. He dashed, grabbed Kagome, and was out of their sights in seconds. Kagome felt relieved as she was scooped up into his arms and felt the cool wind fly against her face. She snuggled closer to his chest as Koga raced through the forest. He squeezed her tighter into him as he made way for a hiding place far from the others. From the expression on her face, he could tell she wanted to be as far away as possible.
 
Kagome looked at the surroundings blurring around her. Her head felt dizzy as she looked away. Her brain felt so numb from the day's activities that she closed her eyes and finally felt her solace. Being in Koga's arms strangely made everything better.
 
When Kagome woke, she noticed a red glow on the walls of a cave. She heard water rushing behind her, and she felt cool droplets whip onto her face. She noticed she was in a cave blocked off by a waterfall. Her hair was damp, and she was wrapped in a some wolf furs and stewing in gallons of warmth. There was heat from a fire warming her face, and she sat up and noticed that her savior was poking it with a stick, lost in thought. She blushed easily, noticing that he was shirtless and without his armor. She supposed she was wrapped up in what he wore as his shirt.
 
She stared at him, and as she looked at his bare chest, she remembered her brief peeping of him at the waterfall. Then images of his full nakedness were imprinted on the walls of her brain. She started to feel warmer, and her breath quickened. She tried to shake off the feelings, but she remembered not to long ago she admitted to herself that she wanted Koga on top of her like Sesshoumaru had been, and now her body was starting to respond to that thought.
 
"Good, you're up. Are you hungry?" Koga asked. Kagome almost laughed at his inquiry.
 
'Yeah, of course I'm hungry! For a hot and spicy wolf meatball and sausage sandwich!' She smiled weakly, and Koga noticed her distress.
 
"What's wrong?" Koga asked. Kagome shifted her legs. Was Sesshoumaru's prophecy true? Was she supposed to be more "excited" because of the full moon? She cleared her throat as she felt her panties dampen. She saw Koga quirk a sniff. She felt an ice river momentarily wash over her and then she became more red as embarrassment crept upon her.
 
"I don't feel so well," she quipped, lying down with her back facing him. She didn't want to look at him any longer. If she looked at that shiny tan chest and those deep ice blue eyes reflecting the fire light, she'd jump him herself. And she remembered his expression, "Wolves go for all or nothing." And then there was a thought in the back of her brain that thought maybe that wasn't so bad.
 
She unexpectedly hiccupped.
 
Koga rushed to her side out of concern. Kagome could feel his body heat pulse onto her. Her eyes bugged, and she tried to control herself from shaking. His hand fell onto her shoulder with some force to push her to face him.
 
She did not resist.
 
She looked at him, locking with his eyes. He he saw the glossiness in her eyes and pink tinge on her cheeks. Was she sick?
 
"Koga, I ..." He continued to stare at her, his manly presence releasing a hot spell over her. "There's something happening to me. My body feels hot."
 
"Fever?" He asked quickly. Kagome shook her head.
 
"No...not like that, more like ..." She sat up. She took his hand off her shoulder and then rested it on her breast. At first he gulped in shock, then he stood motionless like a statue as she rubbed his hand against her chest and then looking seductively into his eyes. "My whole body is on fire. When I look at you... I can only imagine all the things I want to do with you ...want to do for you ... and things I want you to do to me."
 
Koga's mouth was agape. Kagome let go of his hand letting it rest there as she began to undo her shirt. She started to breath heavy, and her hot wind fell over his skin and made his blood simmer. Her flesh was radiant by the fire's glow, and her face and touch caused him to let out a uncontrollable growl. He was steadfast, watching her undress and then touch herself in front of him. He felt his breath heave and resonate with hers.
 
Suddenly his breath became much more heavy.
 
In a flash he rammed her to the ground and looked at her with feral, lustful eyes. "Kagome, do you know what you're asking of me?"
 
"Yes," she moaned, as her hands started to work on their own, feeling the grooves and shapes over his body. She moved her limbs beneath him. She rubbed her pelvis against his. He growled again. His eyes closed and rolled back into his head in delight.
 
"This ...ahh...isn't like you ....ahhh," he started to pant, his tongue slightly drooping over his mouth, wanting to escape out of there and lick all over her moist, vibrant flesh. Both their torsos continued to slide against each other, picking up the pace. Kagome cooed as she felt his hardened erection stab against her through their clothes.
 
"I know ...ugh...but...I'm dying ....Koga. Ahh...help me...engh...Help me dispel this hunger..." Kagome said, absence of a clear voice. Koga groaned again as her felt her hand slip between them and stroke his arousal through his pelt. He gnashed his teeth as his sanity teetered on the brink of explosion.
 
"What do I need to do?" he managed to say with a heavy sigh among their physical music. Then, he started speaking logically. "I can't go inside you, Kagome. We can't start something when Naraku is still out there."
 
"I know! I know!" She began sobbing as the blood fever took full control of her body, making her so slick and warm that her smell began to suffocate him in ecstasy. "Just go down there! Do something! Anything!"
 
He made a growl so similar to a terrifying bark that she was almost startled amidst her burning. She had been more than happy to open her legs for him. He tore away her panties in a hungry whack. He stared at the glistening, slippery pink lotus staring at him. She was so wet her juices were dripping down her lips in cascades. He groaned.
 
By allowing him to see this and taste her, was she finally choosing him? He shook that thought away as she grabbed his head and pushed his face into her crotch. She screamed as his tongue made contact with her wet flesh.
 
She sighed with relief as he continued to help her dispel her sickness, her craving to finally capture her wolf prince.
 
TBC ...