InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It ends with a bang ❯ WHere's the rest of his body? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"We've got to get out of here. When we're out we'll call the police. Okay?" It broke his heart to tell her that they had to move before she had time to mourn or at least say goodbye, but they had to leave.
Rin slowly looked up at him. Tears still fell down her cheeks, but she gave a nod. "Your right, we've got to get out of here." She put her hand atop his. "Thank you." She gave him a small smile and stood up. She looked up at the dark staircase and looked back at Sess. "You wanna go first?"
Sess gave her a smirk "Sure." He slowly started up the stairs. After a few steps he felt hands gripping the back of his shirt *A.N Although I would put mine a little lower :D*. He put his hands behind his back and put them over hers. It felt like a hundred years before he finally felt the door. "Found the door." He whispered back to Rin.
"Thank God." Rin muttered. "We can finally get out of here." She waited a minute or two while Sess struggled and cursed. "Are you gonna open the door?"
"One problem, you know how I said this was probably a closed off basement?" He rested his head against the door.
"Yeah." A look of fear crossed her face. When Sess didn't answer she pushed him aside and grabbed the doorknob. She turned and rattled it but it wouldn't open the door. "Shit, I can't believe this." She turned around and slid down the door. Sess grabbed her hand, pulled her up, and put her down a few steps from the door.
"Stand back; I'll see what I can do." With that he tried the knob one more time. When it didn't work again he rammed his shoulder into the door.
"Are you crazy?" Rin gasped. All of a sudden she herd a moan come from downstairs. She looked down and thought she saw red eyes. With that she looked at Sess "Can't you slam any harder?"
"Almost got it" There was a cracking noise and then BANG, the door gave way. Sess grabbed Rin's hand and pulled her out of the basement. He took a look around, although it didn't due much good since it was dark. Rin had started to feel around the walls.
"I think I found a light switch." CLICK. With that really bright lights flickered on.
"I didn't know they had a kitchen here." He looked over at her in a questioning way.
"Hey man this was my first time here, and what a great first time this is." She took a look around and noticed drawers. "Hey maybe there are some knives in there." She ran over to drawers and started going through them.
"Anything big?" Sess had been looking around trying to find something to hold ice or cold water for his shoulder.
"Are these big enough?" Rin asked with a smirk as she pulled out two big knives with what looked to be 12 inch blades on them. Sess looked over at her and went wide eyed.
"I likey." He had found some bags and headed over to the freezer. Rin giggled when he lifted his arm to open the freezer and groaned while he put it back to his side.
"Here let me help." She went to the freezer and grabbed the ice cubes. While her hand was in the freezer she looked at Sess. "You know you could have just asked." She shut the freezer door and took the bags from him. While she put ice in the bag she still had her eyes on him. "It wouldn't have killed you."
"I know I just didn't...want...to..." He never finished his sentence; he just stared at the bag with a few ice cubes in her hand.
"What's the matter with you?" She looked at the bag and dropped it to the ground. She started breathing hard. "Why…why…are they..red?" She looked at the closed door of the freezer and then at Sess. She slowly took the few steps to stand in front of the fridge. She raised her hand to the handle and pulled the door open. "OH MY GOD!"
Rin started to back up and bumped into the counter. She covered her mouth with her hands as she gagged. Sess looked at her with worried eyes. He put his hand on her shoulder when she gagged again.
"Are you ok?"
"I think I'm going to be sick." Rin whispered. She gagged again. After a few moments she looked up at the freezer. There in the freezer was the bartender's head. Eyes wide open and paled face. "I hate to ask but where do you think the rest of his body is?" She looked over at him and noticed him staring at the fridge door.
"I may have an idea." Sess reached for the handle, he was about to open the door when Rin grabbed his wrist. He turned his head towards her. "Rin?" She gave him a hard stare.
"Open that fridge door and die." Rin felt like she was going to gag again. She spared one last glance at the head and closed the freezer. Sess let out a snicker.
"You asked." He pointed out. With that he snickered again.
"Well I take it back. I don't care where the rest of him is, I just want to get out of here." Rin picked up one of the knives she had put on the counter. "Can we leave now?"
"Ya, let's go." Sess picked up the other knife and headed for the door that was opposite to the basement. He was about to open the door when he felt a hand on his lower back. He smirked. "Don't worry Rin I'll protect you." He turned around to give her a reassuring smile when some one jumped into his arms. He looked up into the eyes of the women who had attacked Rin. She gave him a big kiss and a smile.
"AAAAAAWWW aren't you just the sweetest thing." She giggled and then screamed.
"Get your dirty ass off of him." The women fell to the floor face down with a knife in her head. Sess looked up to see Rin standing there with 4 claw marks across her face, a green liquid started to flow from them.
"Rin your face." Sess ran his hand over the marks, then tore a piece of his shirt off and wiped the cuts.
"Stupid bitch knocked me out." Rin grimaced a bit as he checked her over. Then the sound of giggling came from behind her. Rin slowly turned around to find the women kneeling with her back to them. Sess grabbed her around the waist and put her behind him.
"What the hell." Sess whispered. The women was no longer giggling but laughing hysterically. Then all of a sudden her head twisted right around and she was staring right at them. She laughter last a few more seconds then it stopped and anger took over her features.
"That wasn't very nice." She spoke with hatred as she stood up. Her head was still backwards until she turned her body the opposite direction and was standing fully facing them now ( *~*wat I mean is if you were the women you turned your head left so it was backwards then turned your body right so your body was…right again…-_-*~*). Her hand came up and grabbed the handle on the knife. She began to pull the knife out while Rin closed her eyes to the site. Blood began to pour out of the woman's head. Now I know how that black haired guy felt." She let a smile form on her lips as Sess' face went pale.
"Black haired guy." It was so much as a question as it was a statement.
"Yes he had beautiful long black hair. Well it was when I took it out of that tight ponytail he had it in." She stared at her hands and then back at Sess and Rin. "He didn't want to play with me so I had to have fun all by myself." She started to giggle. "Even though he wouldn't co-operate he was still fun."
"Where is he?" Sess started to shake. Rin looked up at him and placed her arms around his waist trying to comfort him. The women placed a finger to her chin as if she were thinking. After a few moments Sess got impatient. "WELL?" She gave him a grin.
"We were playing in the room upstairs." She giggled again. "Not the main rooms though the private ones." The private rooms were off at the back of the bar. Instead of going up the stairs to the normal rooms, you go behind the stairs and there's a door. You go through the door and into a hall. There you can either go through a door to the kitchen or stairs to the private rooms. When you go to the top of the stairs it looked like an empty dance hall. It was probably 40 feet by 60 feet with 17 rooms along the sides. On each door there was letters. If you read the doors going clockwise they would read "The Best Bar and Dance Club Made KilDare!" The women started to head back into the basement.
"What room?" Sess called out.
"Well if I told you that it would be to easy." She was about to head down the steps when she looked over her shoulder. "Just think of his name." Then she slipped into the basement. Sess stood there stunned. `What am I going to do; I can't go get him what's the point if he's stabbed in the head.' Then he felt a hand on his shoulder her looked down to see Rin staring at him.
"Sess? Did you hear me?" She had been talking to him and he hadn't been listening to her.
"What? Did you say something?" He shook the images out of his head.
"Let's go find the room so we can check on your friend." Sess went wide eyed.