InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's been too long.. ❯ Ch.8: Sweating Bullets ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of his crewwww. (: Sucks for me, good for R.T. On with the fic.





'I..should've just..' Inuyasha's thoughts trailed off when he took a wiff of the air. A low growl escaped his chest. "Koga" he said lowly.

"What was that Inuyasha?" Sango asked from the back of the group.

"Koga. He's coming." He huffed. "Dirty wolf." Another growl made itself clear.

Kagome sighed and looked back at Sango and Miroku. They both gave her a sympathetic look. When she turned forward blue eyes were mere inches infront of hers. "Kagome?!" He said. "Is that really you..?" He reached out and touched her Monroe. "Yeah. It's me." She said plainly.

Inuyasha was inbetween them in moments. "What the hell does this look like, wolf shit?" He hissed.

"It looks like my woman's come back to me. That's what It looks like!" Koga grinned.

"Shut the fuck up before I make you!" Inuyasha yelled

"Try and see what happens, mutt!"

Kagome snapped. "How about you both shut the fuck up before I punch you both in the fucking teeth!!"


Both men stopped bickering and looked at Kagome. Koga's mouth fell open slightly at her upfront attitude and threat. Inuyasha only smirked. "Kagome, you see, this dogterd was.." Kagome stopped him. "No. You don't seem to understand the concept of shut. the. fuck. up. Nothing in that phrase says open your face again, does it? No? So don't." She continued walking, hoping her attitude would get rid of Koga's obsession for good but it seemed it did the exact opposite.

Koga rushed up to her side once more, leaving Inuyasha behind with the others. "It seems I only get more and more attracted to you by the second, Kagome. I can't wait to tell the others in the den that my womans such a hardass!" Kogas eyes lit up and he sped off (as quickly as he could now that the jewel shards were missing from his legs)after pecking her on the cheek. She hadn't been quick enough to stop him from it, and Inuyasha was passed mad. He bolted up to her and stopped her in her tracks.

"What the FUCK was that shit?!!?" He thundered.

"Oh come one now. You know I would've stopped him and slapped the fuck out of him if I knew it was coming." She said and kept walking.

"Keh!" He walked next to her.


-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

After another 30 minutes of walking the group came upon a village.





"Welcome to Okasuu!" A man at the village gates said. He appeared to be a monk of some sorts. "I'm the Elder here.." He looked the group over. Noting the 3 demons. "Why are you, A demon-slayer, a monk and a priestess traveling with three demons?" He questioned.

"Because we feel like it. you gonna give us a room, or not?" Kagome said, monotonely.


"O..of course Priestess!" He studdered and hurried to get them rooms. He was back in a few minutes. "There were only two rooms available. I hope that is to your likeing?" He bowed and showed them the rooms. They all set their belongings down. Sango, Kilala, and Kagome in one and Inuyasha, Miroku and Shippou in the other.

The staff of the Inn made their dinner that night and they ate it without a sour word among them. Only..there were more then a few glances between a hanyou and a punkass.


---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

That night....






Kagome couldn't sleep. She kept dwelling on what Inuyasha had said. 'How could he have let Kikyo..' She sighed. 'If I let him know everything..every feeling...would he accept it? Why isn't he still with Kikyo? Where was he all those times Kikyo came asking for him at Kaedes?' Millions of questions like those fluttered around in her mind.

The main one was written in bold in the center of her heart...



Will we ever be?





[A/N: Told you I'd get another up ^^. Oh, and FF12 is the latest Final Fantasy game. I've beaten all of them, now. Anyways, I hope you like this one. I threw Koga in there hahaa. There'll be more of him later on. I'm just writing this as it comes, so don't hate. REVIEW!!]