InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's my Life ❯ The next day. ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
`Disclaimer: Ok, now obviously I don’t own this, any original characters that pop up, yeah those are mine. But everyone else, those are all owned by Rumiko Takahashi.


Sesshomaru woke slowly, unwilling to truly push sleep away. He could sleep all day if he really wanted to. Besides…Inuyasha felt really good pressed against him.

But despite his wishing to the contrary he found himself waking up. He didn’t bother to move though, didn’t open his eyes. Maybe he would just luck out and fall back asleep again?

The sleepy fog in his brain began to slowly clear, thwarting his desires. Why was he waking up? He didn’t want to wake up….was someone willing him to wake up? If so their head was going to be introduced to his knuckles.

To that point, he himself had a bit of a headache….not surprising considering last nights events.

Last night….oh dear….

It was then Sesshomaru realized that Inuyasha was wide awake, and focused solely upon him. He could feel the tension in his little brother’s body, and he didn’t like it.

Gently he scratched behind Inuyasha’s left ear and a small noise in Inuyasha’s throat was his reward. Interesting…more and more it seemed like the puppy ears he had long ridiculed were actually quite the blessing.

“Your awake.” Inuyasha stated.

“Mmhmm…” Sesshomaru murmured. “More or less.”

Again Inuyasha tensed, and Sesshomaru had the feeling Inuyasha was waiting to see what he would do.

“Everything is alright little brother.” Sesshomaru whispered, shifting to kiss the top of Inuyasha’s head. “Relax.”

“Do you remember what happened last night?” Inuyasha asked, going straight to the point.

“…Yes.” Sesshomaru groaned.

He was trying not to think about it. Just what had come over him?

“And…?” Inuyasha drawled.

“And what? What would you like me to say?” Sesshomaru countered. “I can not change what happened.”

“Aren’t you…like….embarrassed?” Inuyasha asked softly.
Ah….the hanyou was worried about how he would react. It was a logical worry Sesshomaru supposed, he was after all normally very calm and collected.

“I am. But what can I do now?” Sesshomaru responded.

“I dunno…” Inuyasha muttered.

Sesshomaru turned, pushing himself down and made himself comfortable on his side. Now he and Inuyasha were laying face to face, only a foot or two between their faces.

Sesshomaru wrapped his legs around one of Inuyasha’s loosely. Inuyasha was blushing slightly and did not seem to want to meet Sesshomaru’s eyes.
Cute.

Sesshomaru reached out to lightly brush Inuyasha’s left cheek.

“I’m not going to….how would you say?…Freak out on you Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru said softly. His pride had taken another bruising yes…he had lost all control over his emotions last night.
Again.
Though at least this time he had been mostly in control of his body.

“Yeah but....hell…we….uh…we nearly….I…um..” Inuyasha fumbled.

“Sex. Yes that is true.” Sesshomaru supplied.

“How can you say that so calmly?” Inuyasha hissed. “And we still ended up with the…rubbing and stuff.”

And stuff…how cute.

Inuyasha seemed to be quite flustered. It was rather amusing, Sesshomaru seemed to enjoy a flustered Inuyasha. It was much better then a enraged one.

Still…he kept waiting for Inuyasha to asked what had happened. He could see the question behind Inuyasha’s eyes, but he didn’t voice it.

Perhaps Inuyasha was not ready?

“Do you want to talk now?” Sesshomaru asked gently. He remembered Inuyasha asking him to promise. It was odd though…why could he remember last nights events so clearly?

“Yeah…I guess.” Inuyasha muttered, biting his lower lip. “But I don’t even know where to start.”

Sesshomaru chuckled lightly. He supposed it was difficult to find a good place, at least for someone like Inuyasha.

“I’ve never seen you like that.” Inuyasha whispered.

“Not many have.” Sesshomaru replied. He had a feeling Inuyasha was referring to his breakdown. “You….really hurt me little brother.” Sesshomaru admitted hesitantly.

“Not a block of ice…” Inuyasha murmured.

“No.” Sesshomaru said. “No I am not.”

They were silent then, Inuyasha kept glancing at his face but did not linger. Sesshomaru himself stayed focused on this little brother…if only because he was rather scrumptious to look at.

“Never heard you curse like that either.” Inuyasha chuckled. Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow.

“I do strive for quality language.”

“Your saying I don’t have…well….fuck alright.” Inuyasha grumbled. “Still didn’t think you knew any.”

“If I did not, ten minutes with you and I would have learned them anyway.”

Despite the conversation Sesshomaru could not help but admire Inuyasha’s naked belly, everything from the waist down was covered, even still…Inuyasha was filling out nicely.

“Oh shut it…your such an ass.” Inuyasha snapped, but there was no bite to it.

“And you are a puppy.” Sesshomaru countered.

“AM NOT!”

“You bark like one.” Sesshomaru quipped.

“Oh…oh…you just had to go there.” Inuyasha grumbled.

“Well…yes.” Sesshomaru admitted humorously.

“Not my fault.” Was Inuyasha’s grumpy insistence.

“It is not as if it is a problem little brother.” Sesshomaru stated. “You are young after all.”

“Well…it was my first try anyway.” Inuyasha said.

Sesshomaru nearly laughed, Inuyasha’s pride was so easily prodded. Of course Inuyasha was a teenage boy, and Sesshomaru was an older male of related blood. If one looked at it that way it was no small wonder Inuyasha was always trying to assert or prove himself.
That thought provoked another.

Did Inuyasha in some way, perhaps deep down inside of himself, view him as a Father figure? Someone to impress and seek approval from. Sesshomaru had no elder siblings so he did not have the same point of view as Inuyasha. Perhaps it was simply a younger brother issue, he was the only family Inuyasha had after all. It did make sense that Inuyasha might have multiple viewpoints on him.

Confusing….but still something to keep in mind.

“I wonder what is going to happen to me after all of this.” Inuyasha whispered softly, so softly that Sesshomaru did not think the hanyou meant to say it at all. If he had not been so close he himself would not have been able to hear it.

“We will return home, and I will officially instill you as the junior Lord of the West.” Sesshomaru said matter of factly. He did not want any room for misinterpretation.

Blinking Inuyasha frowned.

“What’s all this junior stuff? I mean everyone else keeps calling me a Lord of the West.”

It was a good question, in the sense of Inuyasha wishing for better understanding. Yet Sesshomaru still felt Inuyasha was not asking the questions he wanted to. Why would he be holding back? Was he simply looking for an opening?

It would probably be best to allow Inuyasha to open up as he wished rather then prying however.

“Correct. You are a Lord of the West, you are not THE Lord of the West.” Sesshomaru said. “Our sibling nature does require clarification of the terms. Though it has more to do with matters of succession then anything else.”

“You…wanna run that by me again?” Inuyasha grumbled. Sesshomaru chuckled.

“There can only be one Lord. You are next in line for the throne, at the moment, should something happen to me you would ascend. Though I am above you, you still have power and duties. Thus you are the junior Lord, and I am the Senior, or High Lord. Though I am rarely referred to as such.” Sesshomaru explained.

“So…I’d be like the number two guy…” Inuyasha muttered. Sesshomaru nodded.

“Correct.”

Inuyasha’s face turned sour.

“And what to you mean….at the moment?” Inuyasha asked.

“If I were to have a pup, then it would be next in line.” Sesshomaru explained simply.

Inuyasha huffed.

“Figures….”

Odd….Sesshoma ru would not have thought that, that would have been something that would have bothered Inuyasha. Did the hanyou actually have a desire for the throne? He would have asked but Inuyasha spoke first.

“Why do I always have to be under you? We can’t I be like…Co-Lord or something?” Inuyasha asked.

“Because that could split our lands. I say blue, you say red. If we both have equal power then who are our subjects to listen to?” Sesshomaru answered. “Surely you see the problem.”

“Still sucks.” Inuyasha muttered before he pushed himself up enough to look around the bed. “Have you seen my pants?”

“I have not.” Sesshomaru replied. Not…since he peeled them off anyway.

He was a little fearful. Was their quiet, intimate moment over so soon? Sesshomaru did not want that.

“Why do you need them?” He asked.

“I’m kinda naked here.” Inuyasha groused.

“So? You are covered, I can not see you and we are not touching.” Sesshomaru replied. Something was bothering the boy, something beyond last nights misadventure.

Inuyasha gave him a look.

“It doesn’t bother you at all that we are naked?” Inuyasha asked.

“No.” Sesshomaru answered.

Inuyasha had a small look of disbelief on his face, then promptly shook it off.

“Your weird.”

Inuyasha pushed himself up more, looking as if he was about to leave the bed.

“Is our discussion over?” Sesshomaru asked softly. He highly doubted that anything Inuyasha had said so far was the reason he made Sesshomaru promise to talk.

“Yeah…for now I guess.” Inuyasha muttered.

“You are upset.” Sesshomaru said. “Why?”

Inuyasha paused for a moment.

“It’s nothing.”
Sesshomaru pushed himself up quickly, wrapping his arm around Inuyasha’s chest before pulling him back against his chest.

“I asked that you not hide from me.” Sesshomaru whispered into Inuyasha’s ear. “I can not help you if you do not tell me the problem.”

Inuyasha was silent for what seemed like an eternity. But finally he spoke.

“Why do I always have to be lower then you? Why can’t we be equal?” Inuyasha whispered.

“It…it is just how this system has to be to work. But Inuyasha….the only person above you is me, and I’ve already told you…any problem you have we can always discuss. We are on closer footing then you seem to think.” Sesshomaru answered. “You would not want to be the Lord of the West Inuyasha…trust me.”

“I want it.” Inuyasha said firmly, yet distantly, startling Sesshomaru a little.

“You want?” Sess began.

“Power.” Inuyasha finished.

“How much?” Sesshomaru asked jokingly, trying to turn the odd situation into something a little more jovial.

“All of it.” Inuyasha responded.
That jolted Sesshomaru a little, he had never seen Inuyasha as a power hungry person. Though…Inuyasha had pursued the Shikon jewel for quite some time…though by Sesshomaru’s understanding that had been to try and make himself into a pureblood, perhaps so that Sesshomaru would accept him, more then it had been about power.

“Since-”

“-Always.”
“I’m not sure I understand.” Sesshomaru admitted.

“Because you’ve never been powerless.” Inuyasha reported.

Sesshomaru laid his head down upon Inuyasha’s shoulder.

“Then explain it to me.” Sesshomaru requested.

“Without power you can’t protect yourself. People will take things from you, kick you, spit on you. You don’t know what its like to be helpless Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha said after a moment.

Sesshomaru’s worry dissipated, he understood what Inuyasha meant, even if the hanyou didn’t. Power enough to be safe, and respected.

All of which the boy would officially have very soon.

He wanted Inuyasha to lay back down with him but when he pulled slightly Inuyasha resisted.

“You want me to trust you…” Inuyasha said softly.

“Yes.”
“I want…things.” Inuyasha said awkwardly.

“Things?” Sesshomaru chuckled. “You wish a bribe?”

Inuyasha fidgeted in his embrace.

“No…not like that….” The hanyou insisted. “Its…hard to explain.”

“Then take your time and think of the words.” Sesshomaru said gently.

This time when he pulled back Inuyasha came with him. The boy made no attempt to roll back over, so Sesshomaru simply curled around him. With two layers of fur between them Sesshomaru felt comfortable in pressing tightly against his little brother. It would do no good to rub his lowers against Inuyasha’s rear, there was a time and place for that, and this was not it. But he was fairly sure Inuyasha would not even be able to feel him.

“What about the human kingdoms in the West?” Inuyasha suddenly asked. “I know there are a few.”

“What about them?” Sesshomaru inquired.

“They work for you? I’ve always wondered about that.” Inuyasha said.

“Some do. A few have resisted. I allow them to continue to do so simply because they are not worth my notice, and at times they solve minor problems for me.” Sesshomaru responded. “But if needed they could be easily subjugated.”

Inuyasha seemed to sink into thought, playing with the strands of Inuyasha’s hair Sesshomaru wondered what his baby brother had on his mind, and if he would share it.

True he found the human’s to be alternately annoying and amusing. Though he did plan to pay both the warring lords who had caused them to deviate from the road on their way here a visit. One they were unlikely to survive.

“Maybe you should…” Inuyasha muttered.

“Bring them under my heel?” Sesshomaru mused.

“Yeah…” Inuyasha replied.

“May I ask why? Such people are rather obnoxious about what they mistakenly believe to be their own, it will require bloodshed. But if they are not disturbing us then why divert the resources?” Sesshomaru questioned.

“Well if the land is yours then its yours right? Might as well have it all. Its annoying to have someone else claim they own what is yours.” Inuyasha replied. “And…I want a new law, and I want it held everywhere you have power.”

A law? Not something he would have expected from Inuyasha. Interesting…as pushy as it was….Sesshomaru was gaining some enjoyment from this side of Inuyasha. A side to him that the horrid memories had not shown him. Were there still things to learn about Inuyasha? It seemed so….and Sesshomaru found himself quite eager to learn of those things, to learn EVERYTHING about his sibling.

“Do tell little brother.” Sesshomaru said, his curiosity roused.

“A…hanyou law.” Inuyasha replied. “I want…gah…I don’t know the word, I want it to be illegal to treat us like shit.”

Again….interesting. Perhaps Inuyasha would not need as much training as Sesshomaru had initially thought.

“Anti-Discrimination law. To protect those of dual blood from undue persecution.” Sesshomaru supplied. Inuyasha grunted and Sesshomaru nearly giggled. Too many big words fro the little brother.

It was an unexpected request to be sure but it pleased Sesshomaru that Inuyasha could look at a larger scope. It also was not an unreasonable request.

“You can do that can’t you?” Inuyasha asked.

“Of course.” Sesshomaru replied. Enforcing it could be tricky, but there were ways and means. “Anything else?”

“I’ll keep you posted.”
Sesshomaru sighed pleasantly, sinking down into the bed as he nuzzled Inuyasha’s hair. He closed his eyes slowly, he could go back to sleep right now, it sounded good actually. Course Inuyasha might get a little cranky if he did, he wasn’t sure if Inuyasha was finished.

“Just what the hell happened to us last night?” Inuyasha finally asked. Sesshomaru groaned, dragging himself out of his comfortable doze. Of course Inuyasha had to ask that now.

“We drank far too much.” Sesshomaru muttered. “I won by the way.”

“Screw you.” Inuyasha quipped.

“Love to.” Sess-youkai purred in Sesshomaru’s skull.

“I’ve never heard of any kind of booze making someone spill their guts like that Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha grumbled. “I didn’t want to tell you any of that, but it came out anyway. I couldn’t think of anything else to say.”

Sesshomaru tensed, the gears in his mind turning. Come to really think about it…he had had difficulty thinking last night. No surprise really, considering how much he had imbibed. Yet…he had been able to recall certain things clearly. Even now the events of last night were crystal clear.

“You could not think you say?” Sesshomaru asked slowly. “How about memory? Could you remember things?”

“I guess…I mean I don’t’ think it was any different then normal.” Inuyasha answered. “I still remember those numbers you asked me about. Hell I remember everything from last night. I always thought you couldn’t remember shit when you were drunk.”

The numbers….he had thought it was odd at the time. Plus Inuyasha now was saying he remembered clearly…and Sesshomaru himself had been unable to think of any reasons why he and Inuyasha should not rut. Biologically there were not…but he knew better then that. Now…was it lust and pleasure combined with alcohol that had clouded his mind…or…

“Inuyasha…do we have any unopened wine bottles left?” Sesshomaru asked carefully.

Inuyasha shifted, peering over the edge of the bed.

“Uh…yeah…like one or two.”
Sesshomaru sat up, releasing Inuyasha.

“Would you hand me one please?” He asked.

“Uh…sure.” The hanyou muttered.

Inuyasha twisted, grabbing the neck of a bottle and pulled it out of the now water filled container. Pushing himself up Inuyasha handed the still dripping object to Sesshomaru.

He could have waited for it to dry a little before handing it to Sesshomaru but the older Inu ignored it.

Peering under the bottle Sesshomaru could see small traces of white residue collecting at the bottom and he frowned.

“What? What is it?” Inuyasha asked.

Sesshomaru didn’t answer, he simply shook the bottle vigorously. He waited a few moments and his suspicion only grew when it did not resettle. Licking his lips Sesshomaru popped the cork, it was only slightly cool….this was going to be disgusting…

“H-Hey…your not actually going to drink more of that are you?!” Inuyasha exclaimed. Sesshomaru gave his little brother an amused look.

“So nervous…relax Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru murmured.

Tilting his head back Sesshomaru took a good sized swing, but he did not swallow. He swished his tongue around inside his mouth.

It was faint…but something was there.

The inside of Sesshomaru’s mouth began to itch, and he swallowed. The light burn from the alcohol was not out of place, Sesshomaru closed his eyes and focused within. He was hungry, his stomach had grown empty during the night and the fluid was quickly absorbed into his bloodstream from that.

It gave him a slight head rush, just as always, but…it was different. He felt a strange tingle in his skull and for a moment his concentration lapsed.

When he was younger his Father had introduced him to all manner of substances, Inu-Taisho would inform him before hand of what it was, what it did, and how it would make him feel. Luckily he was already biologically immune to poisons, after all his body did produce one of the most virulent poisons in the world, but the same could not be said for certain mind and/or body altering substances.

After several years of this his Father would occasionally test him out of the blue.
Sesshomaru could still remember the first time he had been tested without prior knowledge.

He had thought nothing of the slightly off taste in his food and drink that day, he was at his Father’s table after all. Perhaps the chef was just struggling that day, or perhaps he was simply imagining it.

In truth he probably would not have even been able to faintly detect anything had Inu-Taisho not insisted on such odd training.

Completely ignorant of what he was doing Sesshomaru had consumed quite a bit, his sword lessons had been quite rigorous that day.

At first nothing had seemed wrong, it had taken a while for the drug to work through his system, but suddenly his tongue had felt thick, it became nearly impossible to speak. His sense dulled, his nose sealed itself shut, the sound of the world became muted and what he could hear was distorted, as if his eyes had been filled with honey. Finally his vision became so blurry and warped that he could not clearly see anything, not even his own hands in front of him.

Confused and alarmed Sesshomaru had tried to stand up, but his body had become so sluggish and numb that he had fallen down almost as soon as he left his chair. He had truly panicked then, as ashamed as he was to admit that, by mere chance he had ended up in a corner of the room, having pitifully crawled to some semblance of safety. Frightened and helpless Sesshomaru had done the only thing a teenager such as he had been could do.

He cried out for his Father. Not with words, but with the only sound he could force out of his swollen throat.

And his Father had come, although it had become nearly impossible for Sesshomaru to feel his presence, and carried him back to his own room. Once there Inu-Taisho had cradled his son in his lap until the drug wore off.

It had taken hours, long…tormenting hours for Sesshomaru. His body was, for all intents and purposes, frozen in place. He couldn’t move, couldn’t speak, couldn’t smell, couldn’t hear, nor could he truly see or feel anything.

Yet through all of it he remained perfectly aware, locked away in his mind, cut off from the world.

HE had been frightened that his heart would stop or his already labored breathing would cease and he would suffocate.

When he finally came out of it he could not believe his ears when his Father had explained what had happened. Many in the castle had felt Inu-Taisho had been rather cruel with the test. Sesshomaru himself had been extremely upset with his Father, arguing that he should be safe in his own home, at his Father’s table no less.

His Father had countered that it was better to learn such lessons there rather then at the table of one who did not love him.

What had bothered Sesshomaru the most was not just that Inu-Taisho had done that to his food, which he had freely admitted, but that he had sat and watch Sesshomaru eat it and said nothing while he did.

His Father had apologized of course, but insisted it was necessary.

It had taken Sesshomaru a while, a long damn time actually, to see any wisdom in Inu-Taisho’s actions. But now that he was older, and now sat on his Father’s throne, he was grateful for it.

There had been a few times at banquets or diplomatic meetings where Inu-Taisho’s training had paid off in spades.

The most common Sesshomaru tended to come across was an aphrodisiac, and usually when a Baron had a daughter of age. It did not take much brain power to figure out the plot there.
Put simply, get Sesshomaru horny, shove the female at him, fill her with pup and bam…Lady of the West.

A few heads had been taken when Sesshomaru had detected other non-desirables in his food.

He did not let it trouble him, the executions that was, insisting that he did not need a tester, it would be an insult to their house after all, and then trying to drug him? It was just offering your head really.

He tended to let the daughter pushers slide, choosing to instead verbally destroy the women pushed at him, perhaps it was wrong but he did gain something of a sadistic pleasure from watching their faces, and their hopes, crumble.

Drawing himself back to the present Sesshomaru picked over the taste in his mouth and the feeling in his body. H knew this….the itch, the light head rush…he had been so angry with Inuyasha last night that he had completely missed it.

“Moxite….” Sesshomaru rumbled. His eyes popped open and narrowed. “Daigon….” He growled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Retsu hummed as he stirred the large bowl in front of him, he had a new idea for a breakfast dish that he simply had to try, and a whole group of guards to test it one before presenting it to his Lord.

Normally he only cooked for Lord Sesshomaru himself, and any personal guests he had. But there was only a small staff on hand in this castle, and he didn’t really mind preparing food for Lord Sesshomaru’s honor guard.

Besides the normal cook sucked.

Daigon was also there, scribbling away at something Retsu couldn’t see, though he was not sitting with the guards.

Said group was being rather boisterous this morning, talking amongst themselves, laughing and shoving at each other. Only the kitsune, Atrius, was not actively joining in. The kit appeared to be tired, and was sulking in his chair.

One of the twins, Po, seemed to be in the same mind set as Retsu and clasped the fox on the shoulder.

“What’s your issue today? All quiet and moody.” Po said. Atrius response with a grunt and jerked his shoulder away.

“You don’t look like you’ve had much sleep.” Preve reported. “Bed not to your liking?”

Atrius’s glared at the mated siblings Alir and Tren.

“I’d of been fine if certain people could control themselves.” Atrius growled.

Alir looked amused and leaned into his brother’s side.

“I found myself in need.” He said simply.

“Is that what that noise was?” Ko murmured. “I thought I heard something.”

“Something? SOMETHING!?” Atrius snapped. “I don’t see how any of you could sleep with that blond gits dirty mouth just a’goin.”

“We….we weren’t that loud.” Tren fumbled.

“Like hell you weren’t!” Atrius grumbled.

“You should have joined us.” Alir snickered. “You would have been so exhausted you would have slept like a rock when we got done with you.”

“I-I-I would never!” Atrius stuttered, obviously shocked by Alir’s brazen words.

“Yeah that’s the way Atrius.” Ko laughed. “Next time Alir is getting all loud, just go over and shove your cock down his throat.”

Everyone laughed, save the Fox, who merely looked shocked.

“It is about the only way to shut him up.” Tren reported, earning a elbow to the ribs from his mate.

“Yeah….good way to lose pieces of myself actually.” Atrius grumbled, trying to recover. “Popping into a mated pair’s business.”

“Ah….very wise for one so young.” Po mused.

“Unless of course you get the invite.” Ko countered.

“I-Invite?” Atrius stammered. Alir winked at the Fox, lickings lips afterwards. Atrius blushed at averted his eyes.

“You don’t know about that?” Preve asked.

“Know what?” Atrius snapped.

“Sometimes mates will pick up a third for a night, to spice things up a bit.” Ko said.

“Well I’m not interested in anything like that….especially not with THEM.” Atrius growled.

Retsu shook his head and handed off his mixing bowl to one of his assistance. Ah, the joys of being the new guy, poor Kit didn’t seem to know what he’d gotten himself into.

“Look! Will you guys just let it drop!” Atrius half shouted after another giggling remark from Po.

It grew quiet then, only the sounds of Daigon’s scribbling disturbing the silence.

“I saw you looking you know.” Alir said with a grin.

“I….I did no such thing!” Atrius fumbled, though he didn’t sound very convincing.

“S’okay to be curious. Mmm….tell me though….did it excite you? Watching my makes nice hard cock slide up my ass.” Alir purred.

Atrius’s jaw dropped, again shocked by the brazen blond.

“I’m not curious!” Atrius insisted. “You were like….three feet away! How could I not see?” The Fox threw his arms up in exasperation.

“Well you could have rolled over.” Po supplied.

“It wouldn’t have done much good.” Atrius complained.

“I was not aware that I am so well endowed that I can be seen regardless of where one is looking.” Tren remarked dryly, sending the rest of the group into a fit of laughter. Even Retsu had to chuckle slightly at that.

He could hear his assistance, if you even wanted to call them that, clanging around in the kitchen and he sighed. Normally he would do it all himself, but they would never learn anything if he did not let them try every now and again.

“That is not what I meant.” Said a pouting Atrius. “And anyway…why would I be interested in an overbearing blond loudmouth like you?”

Without missing a beat Alir countered.

“Ohhh….so its my studly brother you were eying. Wanted to be me then huh? Flat on your back, nice and full. Well I can’t fault you for taste.”
Atrius choked on the water he was drinking.

“No!” The Fox snapped. “Why are all of you picking on me?!”

“Because we don’t know you.” Ko answered earnestly. “Think of it as an initiation.”

“How is screwing with me going to help you…..argh…that makes no sense!” Atrius grumbled.

“You would be surprised.” Preve chuckled.

“You all suck…” Atrius muttered as he sunk into his chair.

“I’ll leave that one be, too easy.” Alir giggled.

Finally the food was wheeled out, and Retsu watched as it was distributed. It looked alright, but he had never had much faith in food he had not one hundred percent prepared.

The guards themselves seemed a little confused.

“I…don’t even know what this is.” Tren muttered.

“I smell….meat…and cheese…and….potatoes?” Atrius mumbled.

“Well…at least we know that much…” Ko quipped. Preve glanced at Retsu curiously.

“An idea I had, testing it out. Of course you have my assistants to thank for the actual cooking. They begged.” The chef reported.

Tren shrugged and then dug right in. He did not immediately spit it out or start gagging, so Retsu took that as a good sign. Perhaps they were not totally useless. Then again guards were known to eat just about anything.

The others followed suit, and the conversation died down for a few moments, until Alir, after finishing a rather good sized bite, grinned at Atrius.

“So….are you a virgin?”

“What is with you today?!” The fox growled, slapping his hands down on the table.

“Its just him.” Ko said. “There are like….three Alir’s. Normal Alir, fighting Alir, and I just got fucked Alir. Guess who your dealing with this morning.”

“Well…there are more sides to him then that….but yes that will work.” Tren muttered.

Atrius grumbled under his breath and focused back on his food.

“Well? Are you?” Po asked.

“Its private.” Atrius snapped.

“Its okay, your still pretty young.” Alir said. “Actually….now that I think about it….I know a couple of people I can set you up with.”

“Your insane…you know that right?” Atrius deadpanned.

“Don’t be so shy.” Alir cooed. “We’re guard mates now. I’ll be happy to help you out.”

Retsu watched as Alir and Atrius continued to go back and forth, the Kitsune getting more and more frustrated as it went out, the rest seemed to derive a sort of humored pleasure from the flustered kit.

“I’m not a virgin and I don’t need your god damn help!” Atrius shouted.

“Ah…nice girls eh?” Alir chuckled, still calm and amused in the face of the cranky Kit.

“A few.” Atrius grunted as he wiped out the rest of his breakfast in two big bites.

“Mmmm…but what about men?” Alir questioned, his voice as smooth as silk.

“Some of us prefer the feminine form Alir, your in the minority here you know.” Atrius shot back coolly.

That caused a fit of laughter in both Alir and Tren.

“What!?” Atrius snapped. “What is so damn funny now!?”

“That’s what you think.” Tren chuckled.

“Uh…Hello? There are only six of us here.” Atrius said. “Ko and Po have female mates. So without even adding me and Preve we are even.” Atrius said before he looked at the twins. Ko and Po tried to look innocent as they averted their eyes. “Um…guys?”

Alir snickered as he jerked his thumb towards the two blonds.

“Get about a bottle and a half of good, strong sake in these two and before long one of them is going to try to crawl down the others throat.

Ko blushed.

“That’s…uh…..”

 220;N-Not…every time.” Po murmured.

A surprised Atrius blinked.

“B-But…their mates…”

“You get those two women involved and your really gonna see something.” Preve chuckled. “Just like last years big party. Remember that?”


“Get him Po!” Alir mock cried out, mimicking a female voice.

“Yeah! Rip that shirt off Ko! Mark him good!” Tren joined in. “Lets see those lovely muscles slide together!”

“Ohhh yeah, put those hands to work!” Alir added.

“Oh? Mounting? We have mounting!!” Tren countered.

“Well then take his pants off then!” Alir quipped.

The blond twins blushed furiously as the two mated siblings quoted their own mates.

“Seriously…did you two even touch your women that night?” Alir asked.

“Shadup Alir.” Po muttered offhandedly.

“D-Don’t let them fool you.” Ko quickly said to Atrius.” We have never actually had any form of intercourse.”

“Yeeeah…I believe that.” Alir said. “You all live in the same house, and sleep in the same bed. Need I do the math?”

“I do not fuck my brother.” Ko and Po said simultaneously.

“What about making love?” Alir rumbled, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Your obsessed, why do you keep talking about these things?” Atrius groaned.

‘Because he knows it will get a reaction out of you.” Daigon suddenly said.

All eyes at the guards table turned to the healer, and Alir grabbed his chest and gasped.

“My gods! He lives!”

Daigon did not even look up from his work.

“What are you working on over there anyway?” Tren asked.

“Work for Lord Sesshomaru concerning his brother.” Daigon replied.

“You know…speaking of those two, I heard some interesting noises when me and Tren went by their room last night.” Alir informed.

“Oh don’t you even try to give it a naughty edge Alir.” Tren scolded. “If anything it sounded like they were going at it….and I don’t mean in a loving way.”

“Yeah…I was just kidding.” Alir reported. “From what I’ve seen I can’t really picture those two together.”

“That’s no joke.” Ko said. “Lord Inuyasha sure seems to have a mean streak.”

“And Lord Sesshomaru doesn’t?” Po countered. “Justified yes…but lets not forget what he did to that guy at the gulley.”

“Lord Inuyasha seems to have a…troubled past.” Preve said. “I do not really have a handle on him.”

Alir drummed his fingers on the table before leaning back in his chair.

“Well….guess this is as good a time as any. What’s everybody think of him?”

“W-Wait a minute.” Atrius stammered. “It is one thing to pick on me….but isn’t it a little, no more then a little, out of line to gossip about one of our Lords?”

“Be at ease.” Tren soothed. “This is baseless gossip, this is discussion. It is our duty to die for them if need be, there is nothing wrong with sharing our knowledge and feelings about them.”

Atrius chewed at his bottom lip, looking very pensive.

“It is kind of a tradition.” Ko said. “We get together and talk about current events and such all the time. Its just between us.”

Atrius said nothing, but did not look convinced.

“He seems to have quite the temper.” Preve said, starting it all off. “A mouth on him too.”

“Yeah…” Ko said. “It was kinda funny when Lord Sesshomaru got him all flustered though.”

“I didn’t like it. Made me feel really uneasy.” Po stated. His twin gave him a questioning look. “Well…I just got this feeling that it could have led to a fight, a REAL fight.”

“Maybe…but then…how much can brothers fight?” Preve asked.

“A lot.” Ko, Po, Alir and Tren all said, much to the amusement of the archer.

Retsu had got that feeling as well, Lord Inuyasha had really looked like he was going to attack Lord Sesshomaru. At first Retsu hadn’t thought that possible, surely a younger brother would not strike his so highly esteemed elder.

Then Lord Inuyasha had hauled off and nailed Lord Sesshomaru in the heart.

“He’s strong as hell though.” Tren said. “Uprooting a tree like that was unreal. I saw it, and I still can’t quite believe it.”

“Seems to shrug off pain pretty easily too.” Ko said. “Like with those spikes. I can’t imagine doing something like that.”

“That’s cause you’re a wuss.” Po chuckled, elbowing his brother lightly in the side.

“He doesn’t fight like I expected though.” Preve said.

“Yeah….With a weapon like that, all that range and yet he doesn’t really use it.” Tren said.

“Which is kinda odd I think, I mean with Lord Sesshomaru being such a master swordsman.” Ko added.

“He did dominate Imalia though.” Po stated. Alir chuckled and stretched in his chair.

“Won me forty-five gold pieces too.”

“You bet against her?” Preve asked.

“God damn right I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed that bitch getting knocked around like rubber ball.” Alir answered. Tren sighed and shook his head.

“Yet you wonder why she transferred you to the other side of the castle.”

Alir scowled and might have said something more but Preve cut in.

“Just from that fight…you know it makes me wonder if he really even knows how to use a sword.”

Alir snorted.

“He’s a demon Lord, from a long line of excellent sword wielders, of course he knows how to handle a sword.”

“I dunno….it really did seem to me like all his swings were just big roundhouse shots.“ Ko said.

“Yeah but you know….with a sword that big, who knows how much it weighs….he might not have a choice.” Po countered. “And hell….if he hits you he’ll split you in half. Look at the block damage Imalia took, she was battered all over the place.”

It was always interesting to Retsu to listen to knowledgeable people talk about battle and fighting techniques, he himself was not all that familiar in the arts of war, and since coming to the western castle he had discovered it was much, much deeper then he had ever thought.

“Lord Inu-Taisho wielded the same blade, but I have no idea how he used it.” Preve said.

“Memory going in your old age?” Alir giggled.

“I was just a boy when Lord Inu-Taisho ruled, and I never saw him in battle.” Preve informed. “You two are our resident swordsmen, what do you think?” He asked the twins. Ko and Po turned their heads to look at one another.

“Its hard to say.” Po said. “His is a completely different type of sword compared to ours.”

“Actually his weapon is more like Alir’s don’t you think? Size wise I mean.” Ko said. Alir shrugged.

“He doesn’t do anything fancy with it, but I don’t think it is so heavy that he has to swing with all his might just to compensate. I think that’s just how he does it.” Alir reported.

“He doesn’t use his sword anything like Lord Sesshomaru, but then again Lord Sesshomaru’s sword is a one handed weapon, I doubt Lord Inuyasha could wield that beast of his with just one hand.” Tren added in.

“Well then…maybe it’s a good thing that we have the Kit here.” Preve said, turning in his chair to look at Atrius, who had been silent the entire time.

“Huh? What about me?” Atrius muttered.

“The academy gave you quite the high praise, top marks and everything. Heard your supposed to be a highly technically thinking fighter, very good at analyzing styles. So what do you think?” Preve asked.
Atrius blushed slightly at the compliment.

“Oh…I hardly hold myself that high.” He replied. “And I still don’t think its right to be talking about our Lords when they are not here.”

“Again we are not saying anything bad Atrius.” Tren said.

“Yeah, and if we know more about him we will know how to guard him better.” Alir added.

Atrius hesitated, perhaps unsure as to how to proceed.

“I really couldn’t say much…” Atrius stated.

“Your being modest.” Tren said. “We aren’t picking on you, your one of us now. We want to hear what you think.”

Atrius made a noise and rested his chin in his hands as everyone nodded in agreement.

“All I can say…” Atrius started slowly. “Is that he looks to me like someone who use used to in-fighting, but now is using a sword instead of his hands.”

“Interesting observation.” Preve rumbled. “But one that makes sense if Lord Inuyasha was never properly trained with a sword.”

“And that just can’t be.” Alir butted in.

“W-Well….I could be wrong but….even his grip looks all wrong. He holds it like a stick.” Atrius fumbled. “A-And swings it like a club.” The Kit looked nervous and quickly looked down, drawing his hands into his lap.

“You know…he’s right.” Ko said. “Its odd…but now that I think about it, it does kinda look like that. Plus…I noticed he never changed his grip in his fight with Imalia. Even when he missed and could have switched it up and attacked from an angle, he just pulled it back and swung again.”

“The pressure game seems to be his style though, he was applying terrible pressure against Imalia.” Po added. “But with a weapon like his….he really shouldn’t have been pushing in so much. You think….you think he really doesn’t know?”

“I think its possible.” Preve said. “I don’t know where he has been up until now, and I didn’t think about it till just now but…it does look like he just picked up a sword and started swinging.”

“But how could that be? I mean…seriously.” Alir pondered. “At his age, and with such a powerful weapon…it seems highly unlikely he would be given such a blade but receive no training. I mean…Tetsusaiga is legendary.”

Preve leaned back and crossed his arms.

“His age….well how old is he? I know he’s young.”

“Can’t be to much younger then Lord Sesshomaru.” Tren said.

“I was not around when Lord Inu-Taisho impregnated that human woman, I’m sorry but I don’t even know her name. I was still studying at the time.” Preve said. “So I really didn’t have much time to pay attention to all the little details. I can’t even say for certain when it happened.”

“Your slipping old man….old people are supposed to like…know everything.” Ko teased. “And drone on…and on….and on.” Preve playfully made a rude gesture to Ko.

“Well…Lord Sesshomaru is what? Five…six hundred some odd years?” Alir muttered. “So Lord Inuyasha is probably…..like…..three seventy five….four hundred?”

Preve rubbed at his chin.

“Its reasonable but-”

“-He is two hundred and fifty four years old.” Daigon chimed in.

That was quite the surprise, everyone save Daigon seemed stunned.

“W-What? That can’t be.” Tren gasped. “He would barely be a teenager.”

“Correct.” Daigon muttered.

“Wait….don’t Inu age differently? Like…normal dogs age faster, something like seven years for every one right? Then-” Alir started.

“-Inu age slower then other demon’s, reverse of normal dogs.” Daigon informed.

“So that would make him…” Po trailed off, trying to calculate where Inuyasha fell in his head.

“To be very simple it would make him the demon equivalent of a fifteen year old human.” Daigon reported.

“That….I mean that means….I’m older then him.” Atrius said.

“Yeeep.” Daigon drawled.

“But he keeps calling me kid.” Atrius stated.

“Young body, weathered soul.” Daigon replied.

The guards seemed to struggle with the new information. Retsu himself was a little caught off guard, he knew Inuyasha was young….but that young?

“He’s just a kid…” Tren whispered.

“Well….now I feel a little bad about getting on him.” Alir said. “I thought he was adult….damn that means I got saved by a teen? Good grief.”

“Yet he beat Imalia…and that worm.” Ko said.

“I….feel a bit stupid.” Preve stated, all heads turning his way. “There were clues….he even mentioned a few himself. We should have put this together a lot sooner….”

“Yeah…but that young?” Po muttered. “Guess it does explain a few things though.”

Silence reigned until Alir suddenly smiled at the Kitsune guard.

“You know Atrius….I heard you had an interesting little hallway encounter with Lord Inuyasha.”

The Kitsune’s eyes grew wide as his face grew beet red, and he quickly looked away.


“Oh ho! With a look like that is must have been good.” Alir purred.

“So that’s the plan with you eh?” Po chuckled. “Boy…you are aiming high.”

“I-I-I.” Atrius sputtered. “I though we were being serious here!”

“Oh we are, we seriously wanna know what went down.” Ko jabbed.

“Mmmm….went down.” Alir murmured. “Now there would be a story worth telling. Is that what happened? Wrap your lips around him and perform a -service-?”

ALIR!” Atrius shouted as he shot out of his chair. “That is highly inappropriate, and I did no such thing! He gave my tails a little tug, probably out of curiosity, that’s all!”

“Okay.” Alir said simply.

“You….you…..you….argh!!” Atrius grunted as he dropped back into his chair. “Insane….that’s what you are.”

“Your tails eh?” Preve muttered. “Though you didn’t allow that.” Slumped in his chair Atrius covered his eyes with the back of his hand.

“I didn’t see it coming.”

“You never do, especially when its in your mouth.” Daigon quipped. Atrius literally fell out of his chair at, and the entire guard group burst out in a roar of laughter.

“D-Daigon?! Not y-you too!” Atrius gasped as he pulled himself up off the floor. The healer shrugged.

“He could not help himself.” Daigon chuckled.

“OH yes, I can see it now.” Alir said hotly as he pretended to get a double handful of something in from of him. “Big handfuls of those bouncy tails as he mounts you. That’s what you want.”

Alir thrust his hips crudely, much to the amusement of the rest of the guard.

“Ooooh you like that don’t you fox boy?” Tren purred in a halfway decent imitation of Inuyasha’s voice.

“Oh yes!” Alir cried out, throwing his head back and actually performing a rather good imitation of Atrius’s voice. The two mated siblings were rather talented at mimicry it seemed “Take me Lord Inuyasha! Take my boy virginity! My ass is yours!”
Spreading his legs Alir used one foot to tip his chair back so he could writhe in it a little bit. He continued to gasp and moan in Atrius’s voice, his words getting dirtier and naughtier with every Tren-Inu grunt.

Finally the Kitsune guard could stand no more, with a snarl he dove over the table, tackling a startled Alir. The back of the chair smacked into the floor with a loud clack and Retsu was surprised when the other guards simply watched in amusement as the two began to wrestle on the floor.

Atrius had a bit of the element of surprise in his favor, but Alir was bigger and heavier. Not to mention probably the physically strongest of the guard. It seemed he also had experience in such contests as he quickly had the Fox pinned on his back.

Then Alir did something very bizarre, catching both of the Kitsune’s wrists Alir quickly chicken winged them behind Atrius’s own back. Then he pulled up just enough so that the Fox was off the floor before he quickly wrapped both of his legs around Atrius’s waist. That achieved Alir then rolled over onto his own back, still keeping the Kit’s arms trapped.

It already a suggestive position, but with Atrius squirming to get himself free it became much more provocative looking.

“Gasp! Whatever shall I do?” Alir mock cried. “Be gentle oh mighty Kitsune!”

“Oh screw you Alir!” Atrius roared as he continued to try and get free. Alir whimpered.

“Even now, in the face of my resistance, he declares his wickedly lustful intentions. Oh what a cruel fate this is…for I am already claimed!”

“Alir if you don’t-” Atrius growled warningly.

“My mate!” Tren suddenly cried out. “Fear not my love! This Kitsune shall not have his wicked way!”

Turning out of his chair the elder brother pounced on Atrius, pinning the poor Kit between their bodies. At least they weren’t wearing their armor…that could have been painful.

Tren took Atrius’s arms from his brother, keeping them pinned but lowering them to ease the pressure on his elbows and shoulders. Of course in doing so he raised up on his knee’s, making the position look like a very intimate three-way.

“Are you guys just going to sit there?!” Atrius shouted at the remaining guards.

“Serves you right.” Po said.

“Yeah! Lunging at a claimed man like that.” Ko giggled.

“For shame really.” Preve muttered.

Perhaps it would have gone on longer, but Tren suddenly let out a surprised, pained shout and leaped off of Atrius. It did not take long to figure out why, the Kitsune’s tails were literally radiating flame.

Alir followed suit, sliding out from under the Fox.

“Damn…who knew we could get you so….hot.” Alir giggled as he stood. “Poor Lord Inuyasha…he’s going to be heartbroken.”

“Your both crazy.” Atrius snarled. “Harassing me, hazing is what this is.”

Alir kicked his chair back up and pushed it next to Tren’s once more.

“Oh don’t be so dramatic.” Alir said. “Gotta pay your dues you know.”

Atrius snorted derisively and spun on his heel, making his way towards the door without a word.

“Not supposed to leave until we are given our assignments.” Preve called after the Kit. Atrius turned and gave the archer a dirty look. Preve raised his hands innocently. “I’m just reminding you.”

Atrius looked at the door, then back to the group, then back to the door before he finally heaved an agitated sigh and turned back around. But instead of re-seating himself back at the guard table, the Kit went right past it, grabbing his chair roughly as he did, and continued on right until he got to the wall some twenty feet away.

The Fox slammed the chair onto the floor so hard Retsu was surprised it did not break, planting himself in the chair the Kitsune simply stared ahead at the opposite wall.

“Aw don’t be like that.” Po said. “You should sit with us.” Atrius said nothing, just continued to stare ahead.

“Don’t be all sulky just because we figured out you have a crush.” Alir said. “Its hardly something to be ashamed of.”

“Quiet.” Atrius snapped. “Leave me be. You will already be lucky if I don’t have you brought up on charges for harassment.”

Alir made a noise, but Atrius’s threat didn’t seem to phase him much.

“As cranky as that boy seems to be….maybe a mate is what he needs.” Po muttered. “Or at least a good lay.”

“Oh good gods.” Tren gasped. “Don’t even think of trying to introduce him to your cousin.”

“Hey…she’s a good woman.” Ko said defensively.

“I’m not sure she’s quite up to that task however.” Po said. “But I wasn’t really thinking-”

“This one highly advises that none of you get involved with any sort of business involving relationships and mating with Lord Inuyasha.” Daigon interrupted.

The collective guard shifted to look at the healer.

“Oh? Why is that?” The ever curious Alir asked. Daigon did not answer, instead he grinned and began to hum an old funeral song.

“Come to think of it I did see a mark on his chest when we were in the field.” Tren said. “But I think it is just a natural demon mark, there is only one after all.”

“Maybe he does have a mate.” Preve suggested.

“With only one mark?” Po said. “Even if it is a mark of claim I have never heard of there being more then a week before the mating is sealed.” Ko nodded.

“Yeah and I don’t see any mate, male or female, letting him out of their sight for long.” Ko stated. “And nobody else is traveling with us.”

“You two were mated over a period of four days right?” Preve asked. The twins simply nodded. “And you?” Preve looked at Tren and Alir. Tren blushed and Alir gave a big toothy grin.

“One day.”

“Good lord….” Po chuckled. “Did you even eat that day?”

“I couldn’t get away…” Tren said meekly. “He was very insistent.”

The twins laughed and Preve spoke.

‘There is a way to tell, if you four insist on meddling. If it is a mating mark then it will have a scent inside.” Alir rubbed at his chin.

“Good point.”

“Yes but none of us have that kind of nose….” Po said. “…Wait…hey yeah! Atrius! You were pretty close, before he almost broke your jaw, did you pick up anything?”

The Kit gave them all a cold stare.

“Even if I did I certainly would not tell you.”

“Aww come on, don’t-”

BLAM!!

Everyone jumped up as the door to the room literally exploded open, slamming against the wall so hard Retsu was sure it just broke.

The guards were up and ready as a grimly determined looking Sesshomaru came into the room, with Inuyasha trailing behind.

“Milord!” Preve gasped. “Has something happened?”

“No.” Sesshomaru replied coldly.

“Then why-” Po began.”

“I wanted to.” Sesshomaru interrupted. A wave of confusion rippled through the guard. Retsu’s stomach flopped as Sesshomaru’s gaze rolled over him. The demon Lord did not look happy.

His discomfort did not decrease when Sesshomaru spotted Daigon and his lip curled slightly.

Then he was moving, pushing past the guards so fast that Alir had to jump out of the way to keep from being bulldozed. Daigon did not even look up from his papers as Sesshomaru stopped in front of his table.

“Yes? Can this one help you Lord Sesshomaru?”

“Quite brazen to not even raise your eyes at my approach.” Sesshomaru rumbled.

“He means no disrespect. He is simply in the middle of a difficult computation.” Daigon replied.

“Really?” Sesshomaru quipped, and something in his tone made Retsu shiver. “And just what work contains something so troubling.”

“The work we had discussed earlier.” Daigon answered.

“Ah.” Sesshomaru murmured before catching a hold of Daigon’s chin and forcibly tilting his head up. “Well unfortunately there has risen a situation that I require IMMEDIATE answers to.”

Turning his head towards the guard Sesshomaru issued an order. “You may leave.”

Still looking puzzled the guard began to head towards the smashed up door. Personally Retsu was thankful for the dismissal, he had been worried he might be involved in whatever was going on. Now…he would head around the counter and-

“Not you Retsu. You stay.” Sesshomaru ordered.

Oh shit…..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sesshomaru waited patiently for their guard to filter out, something’s were not for everyone to hear. Curiously Atrius stopped when he came upon Inuyasha.

“Um…L-Lord Inuyasha?” The Kit stammered. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow and grunted. “I just wanted you to know…whatever those guys say about me.” Atrius said, flicking his hand towards the other guards. “Please don’t believe it.”

Inuyasha’s brow furrowed.

“Huh?” The hanyou grunted.

“He’s crushing on you Lord Inuyasha!” Po called out.

“He’s just aching for you!” Ko added.

“Mount him! Mount him and make him a man!” Alir giggled.

Inuyasha’s jaw dropped and he took a step back.

“W-Wha?”

“Shut the hell up!!” Atrius shouted. “Your all so god damn full of it!!”
Cat calls echoed from the ball behind the door, illustrating some interesting things the Kitsune supposedly desired.

“Your all fucking crazy!” Atrius hollered as he ran to the open door. A second later his tails ignited and a ball of flame leapt into his hand. “Don’t think I’m not going to get you all for this!”

Various cackles and shouts could be heard as Atrius raced after them, hurling fireballs as he did.

Odd….

Perhaps later he would have to learn the reasons for such childish behavior…he was so in the mood to beat someone anyway…but for now…

“Now then….old friend. I have a question.” Sesshomaru informed.

“And it would be?” Daigon puzzled. If the healer was concerned he certainly did not show it. Retsu on the other hand had waves upon waves of anxiety coming off of him. Of course he was just a chef, and no doubt Sesshomaru intimidated him.

“Correct me if I am wrong but you have under your authority a great deal of different chemicals.” Sesshomaru began.

“That is correct.”

“And you bring a great many with you when you travel.”

“Never know what one might need so…yes.”

“And not all of these substances have necessarily medical uses.”

“Correct.”
Sesshomaru leaned over a bit, and tapped his fingers on the table.

“Now tell me….do you have a particular chemical with you, which is often in a powdered form, commonly known as Moxite?” Sesshomaru asked. Daigon’s face gave Sesshomaru nothing.

“He does.”

“Ah.” Sesshomaru murmured, tilting his head back as he did. “Might I see it?”

“Of course.” Daigon replied as he rose. Sesshomaru watched as Daigon marked some symbol on his paper and then made his way around the table. He then had a moment to wonder….what if Daigon was not responsible? He wasn’t quite sure what might have happened then.

Daigon stopped in front of Retsu’s counter, pressing his hands together as he rocked back and forth on his heels. Looking up and down the counter Daigon seemed confused. Without a word he walked around, kneeling to look through the shelves behind it. Finally rising Daigon scratched his head, looking rather puzzled.

“It is gone.” Daigon responded.

“What is gone?” Inuyasha asked.

“The container. This one left it right here.” Daigon replied.
A potent drug….left on an easily accessed counter? Riiight.

“Just why would you leave such a thing here?” Sesshomaru asked, starting to close the net.

“This one was preparing to lock it up, he felt it needed to be a bit more secure. He set it down, spoke to Retsu for a moment, then….a thought occurred to him about the work he is doing for you Lord Sesshomaru. He rushed off to test it and…forgot.” Daigon said with a blush.

“You…forgot?” Sesshomaru rumbled.

“Apologies.” Daigon said. “This one became so busy that it slipped his mind. He had not even thought about it before you asked.”
Sesshomaru bared his fangs slightly.

“Yes well….as slippery as your mind can be I do have a theory on where it ended up.” Sesshomaru said. “It ended up in my order…and I believe YOU put it there.”
Daigon’s face twisted into a look of outrage.

“Absurd!” The healer snapped. “Lord Sesshomaru of all people should know that Daigon would never, ever, drug one of his patients. It goes strictly against the healer’s oath.”

Sesshomaru clicked his tongue. Yes he did know that, but honestly…how many other explanations could there be?

“Then just how did it end up in my order Daigon?” Sesshomaru asked.

“This one does not know.” Daigon responded. “But he swears that he left the container right here. He did nothing beyond that.”

Interesting wording…..though Daigon had always possessed an odd way of speaking ever since Sesshomaru had known him. So was there a trick or not?
Still….it did leave another possibility.

Sesshomaru twisted his gaze over to Retsu, who literally squeaked.

“Tell me Retsu…” Sesshomaru began. “Did you see a jar, or a vial left here?”

“Y-Yes.” Retsu replied.

“Did you know what it was?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Yes.”

“Really?” Sesshomaru rumbled, turning to lean over close to Retsu, resting his head in his hand. “And just how did you come across that knowledge?”

“D-Daigon explained it.” Retsu answered.
Well now…that did at Retsu to his list. Had the chef been ignorant of the substance and its designs he would have been nothing more then an innocent pawn had Daigon told him to add it for a health reason.

The nervous tension coming off of Retsu had increased, border lining fear at this point. But unfortunately, as with Daigon’s odd words, Sesshomaru could not use it as an indicator of guilt. The chef had already proven himself to be a natural worrier, and easily upset.

“I shall get right to the point.” Sesshomaru said. “Did you add the contents of the jar that Daigon left into my order?”

“N-N-No sir.” Retsu replied. Sesshomaru scowled.

“You would not lie to me now would you? I consider you something of a friend Retsu….tell me the truth and I will show mercy.” Sesshomaru growled. Retsu blanched.

“B-But I-I-I didn’t….I-I swear.”

“Do you swear under pain of death?” Sesshomaru asked. “Because if your lying to me….I will crush you.”

Now he was getting angry. He had been prepared to be lenient in the face of what was a very serious charge. He hated being lied to….HATED it.

But he knew Daigon, the man had already pestered him about Inuyasha to a great extent, and despite the healers oath it was just something the wind elemental would pull. But if what Daigon said was true, if he really had simply forgotten….then Retsu was the prime suspect.

That worried Sesshomaru, he needed to be able to trust the chef. He was after all responsible for Sesshomaru’s meals, and not just him…he was now responsible for Inuyasha as well….and Rin…he could not forget about Rin.

Sesshomaru was not about to risk either one of them.

“I-I do.” Retsu said, his voice trembling badly. “I swear…that….that I did not put…any-anything im-improper into y-your order.”

Puzzling….Retsu was neither cunning enough, nor brave enough to try to lie, so….where did that leave them?

“Very well.” Sesshomaru said smoothly, pulling back to give the chef a little breathing room. “Then please recount the events of last night before my order was delivered.”

Retsu took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. Sesshomaru could hear Inuyasha fidgeting behind him, obviously becoming impatient. Sesshomaru couldn’t exactly blame him, all he had said was -follow me- before they had come, that and nothing more.

“Well um….after Daigon left I went back to the kitchen to see if the bottles I had requested had arrived yet. They had not…a few minutes later your food order came down, and I started on that instead.” Retsu informed. “While I was busy I delegated your wine to one of my assistance.”
Assistants? Oh…right, the staff that resided here. Retsu must have snagged a couple of them.

“I see…” Sesshomaru said. “So you did not oversee my drink?”

“Beyond the initial chilling phase….no.” Retsu responded.

“Is that assistant here?” Sesshomaru asked, he was running out of suspects here….

“Yes she is.” Retsu replied. “Chie!”
A few moments later a pleasant looking female mole demon emerged from the back.

“Yes?” Chie chirped, wiping her large, powerful hands with a towel. Odd….most of her kind were involved in various construction and of course tunneling. It was somewhat refreshing to meet someone who went against the grain.

“I am under the impression that you were the one handling my drink last night.” Sesshomaru said. The woman nodded.

“Ah yes, quite the order there milord. Were you having some kind of small party?” She responded cheerfully and bubbly. She reminded him somewhat of Rin.

Sesshomaru smiled faintly at the thought. He hoped the girl had recovered by now. She would even have a playmate, with Inuyasha’s Kitsune there now.

That made Sesshomaru feel a little warm inside. Almost like…a family.

“Something like that.” Sesshomaru replied, earning a snort from Inuyasha. “Could you perhaps tell me how you went about this.”

Chie looked a little bit perplexed but nodded.

“Well there wasn’t much left to do really. Stir in the last ingredient, then bottle. Oh what was it called? I can never remember….gives it that sharp bite some people like…”

Added ingredient…hmmm

“Really? And where was it?” Sesshomaru asked. Retsu opened his mouth, but Sesshomaru silenced him with a glare.

“I was told it was under the counter.” She answered.
Counter…right where…..Sesshomaru hardened his gaze on the chef, who only became whiter.

“B-But it is.” Retsu insisted as he reached under the counter and produced a large jar which he set on the countertop.

“Ah yes.” Chie said. “It looked just like that. You sure did replied it quick though. I used the whole thing.”

“Y-You didn’t….use th-this jar?” Retsu stammered.

“Um…yes? No? I thought I did….I used the jar on the counter. It looked just like that one. I thought you put it on the counter for me. It wasn’t the right one? Did I do something wrong?” Chie asked.

“Oh…dear.” Retsu whispered.

Ahhh….so that….

“You may leave.” Sesshomaru said to the confused woman.

After she was gone he turned towards Daigon.

“How clever.” Sesshomaru growled.

“Alright that’s it!” Inuyasha suddenly snapped. “What the hell is going on and what the hell does all this have to do with last night?!”

Sesshomaru held up his hand, hoping it would stifle Inuyasha for the moment.

“Interesting way to avoid punishment.” Sesshomaru said. “Technically all you are guilty of Daigon is forgetfulness. It could be argued that leaving such a compound out here in my portion of this castle is relatively safe. Retsu is guilty of something more then not being more specific with his instructions and that woman is innocent via her ignorance of the plot. So…bravo old friend.”

Sesshomaru tapped his claws rhythmically on the counter top. He wasn’t quite sure if he should be impressed, or just pissed off.

“This one is not sure what you mean.” Daigon reported. “But he is very glad that if such an accident had to happen it was with something so harmless.”

“Harmless! Do you have any idea what….argh….I oughta knock your damn head in.” Inuyasha growled. Yet somehow Daigon managed to look as innocent as a child.

“This one merely mean that even if a massive overdose of the compound occurred, all that would happen is a night of brutal honesty.” Daigon chirped. “Nothing bodily damaging at all.”
Daigon locked eyes with Sesshomaru as he spoke, and Sesshomaru had a moment to seriously wonder if Daigon had ever been heavily involved in politics. Deny involvement, proclaim innocence, and then give a deeply seeded argument in his defense. It was times like that when Daigon worried Sesshomaru a little, he did not like cleverness on par with his own.

“You got what you wanted I bet.” Is what Daigon’s silent stare seemed to say. Or maybe he just needed to purge fecal matter….Sesshomaru was still a little to out of it to be sure.

“Did you just seriously wonder if he has to take a crap?” Sess-youkai asked. “Go back to bed before you hurt yourself….”

In a way…yes he had. But he could not just let such an offense go, and Daigon knew that….not only because of the seriousness of it, but also because if he did not punish SOMEONE, the gods only knew what Inuyasha might do.

Finally Sesshomaru smiled, and not the warm smile that stirred new feelings inside of Inuyasha when he saw it, but the smile that had always frightened Jaken.

Speaking of which….where was the little toad anyway? Sesshomaru had not seen him in quite a while.

Back on task…Daigon wanted to play games? That was fine, Sesshomaru was rather good at games, and he had just the one to play.

“You have a secure lock box?” Sesshomaru asked Retsu.

“Yes.” The chef answered.

“Good…bring it to me. Oh and a thick rope, a long one.” Sesshomaru ordered.

Retsu looked confused, and worried, but rushed to do what he was told.

“The hell does all that have to do with anything? Inuyasha grumped.

“You shall see.” Sesshomaru informed.
Daigon looked curious, but not all that concerned. Good, the healer always did enjoy a surprise.

Retsu returned, laying the items on the counter. Sesshomaru tested the box, gauging its durability. It seemed hardy enough, and the lock was also quite sturdy. Slowly Sesshomaru opened the box as he looked sideways at Daigon.

“I know what you have done, and you know that I know that.” Sesshomaru said. “So please do enjoy my little game.”

Daigon opened his mouth to speak but Sesshomaru wasn’t interested. Flicking his wrist out, and with a simple push of his energy his index and middle fingertips tingled for a moment as his light whip snapped out. It caught Daigon in the throat and sliced right through.
There was no blood, no sound of flesh cutting. Daigon’s head just popped right off. Retsu screamed as Daigon’s body fell back, landing on its bottom.

Sesshomaru caught Daigon’s head in his hand and smirked. Retsu was practically hyperventilating at this point.

“Y-You-You…k-k-killed….” Retsu stammered.

“Well…that was unexpected.” Daigon said. “Are you going to recite bad poetry now?”

“The hell?!?!” Retsu shouted, obviously shocked that the healers severed head was talking.

“Oh? You have never seen Daigon’s little trick?” Sesshomaru chuckled. “Learn something new every day don’t we?”

“Lord Sesshomaru whatever your-OW!” Daigon cried out as Sesshomaru dropped his head into the box. “Hey! HEY!”

Sesshomaru ignored him as he closed it, locking it tight.

“Its dark in here!” Came Daigon’s muffled cry as Sesshomaru lifted the box up. He shook it slightly as he made his way over to an opened window, as if testing a present. “This-ow!-is-ow!-totally-ow!-un-ow!-called-ow!-for-OW! Stop shaking it!”

“As I said…enjoy. I do hope your up to the task however.” Sesshomaru said as he drew back his arm.

“What? Hey wait!!” Daigon shouted as Sesshomaru hurled the box out of the window with all his might. He was rather amused by the sight of Daigon’s body wincing as his head was undoubtedly bouncing around inside the box.

With a humored grunt Sesshomaru caught a hold of Daigon’s body and heaved it up onto the counter. It was not easy to hog-tie a squirming headless body with only one arm.

But he was the Sesshomaru after all.

….It was still slightly unnerving.

Without a second thought he lifted Daigon back up, strolled over to a nearby walk in pantry and tossed the healer’s body inside.

“This door is not to be opened.” Sesshomaru said to a dumbfounded looking Retsu, who simply nodded.

Sighing Sesshomaru made his way back to the counter, stopping in front of his chef.

“I am not sure of your role in all of this Retsu, and I am willing to let you pass just this once. I do consider you as something of a friend, though I have not known you long, and I do deeply enjoy your work.” Sesshomaru stated. “But I warn you….should little situation repeat itself, should I discover you are using your position for traitorous ends….the consequences will be dire.” Retsu’s face paled even further, now almost as white as he or Inuyasha. How could so much blood drain and yet he not pass out? Curious. “I believe such a thing is quite heinous, considering the trust you are given. So much so that I believe death is too little.” Sesshomaru growled as he caught both of Retsu’s hands in his own. “So should you be such a villain, I will crush both you’re prized hands, and perhaps lop off your feet before I banish you from my lands. Am I understood?”
Retsu attempted to speak several times, only to fail, and finally nodded vigorously.

So much fear….which in a way was a good thing. But Sesshomaru saw no reason to terrorize the chef if he had made his point.

“Good. But I do not think we really have to worry about such things now do we?” Sesshomaru said. “After all you have proven yourself to be trustworthy while in my service. I’m sure things will stay that way.”

A little bit of color seeped back into Retsu’s face.

“O-Of c-c-course!” He stammered.

Sesshomaru nodded and turned to leave, sliding his arm over Inuyasha’s shoulders.

“Come little brother.”
Inuyasha had been silent since Sesshomaru’s act of discipline upon Daigon, either from surprise or perhaps just lost in his own thoughts, but now he snapped back.

“Wait…we’re done?” Inuyasha groused. “But I still don’t know what’s going on! And where are we going?”

Despite the hanyou’s complaints he did not pull away from Sesshomaru and allowed himself to be led from the room. A good sign perhaps?

Sesshomaru did not answer, instead he just pulled Inuyasha a bit deeper into him, enjoying the warmth of his baby brother’s body. Gods….he just wanted to go back to bed….

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In uyasha was still confused as to where Sesshomaru was taking him, or why. But he supposed it didn’t matter much. Last nights events aside he had another concern on his mind.

If he could just remember what it was.

It was something important….something familiar, but he just couldn’t but his finger on it.

He had been quite all during Sesshomaru’s little…whatever it had been because of that nagging feeling. Well that and because he really didn’t have anything else to add. He had thought it best to just let Sesshomaru handle it. He knew the rules better after all.

But was it enough? Or too much? He had certainly scared the shit out of Retsu…and just how was Daigon going to get his head back?

“Alright…what the hell just happened and what are we supposed to do about it?” Inuyasha finally asked. And had he mentioned it was weird to have Sesshomaru walking with his arm around him? Cause it was. At least Sesshomaru wasn’t holding him as tight as he had been, if only to keep them from tripping on each others feet.

It was still surreal…like it was all just a dream.

“To put it plainly, we were given a drug used in interrogations. I can not do more as they were…rather clever in their machinations. Other the Daigon I can not be sure who all was even involved. Even Retsu might have been innocent of it all.” Sesshomaru answered. “I believe Retsu was involved yes, but there is not enough evidence. But rest assured I will not allow another trespass to go.”

“Yeah…I would think this would be a big deal.” Inuyasha said. Hell he had half expected someone to be killed. Sesshomaru had nearly stomped holes in the floor when they had left….their room, and Inuyasha was pretty damn sure that door Sesshomaru had punched open was totaled.

Inuyasha had not been able to believe it at the time, but Sesshomaru really had just reared back and punched the damn door.

All of that had informed him that his brother was a pissed off Sesshomaru, and to him a pissed off Sesshomaru meant someone was going to die.

Though…if Daigon was normal he WOULD be dead…so did that count?

“It is…and if it were anyone else I would need a change of clothing right now.” Sesshomaru replied.

“So uh…about Daigon….” Inuyasha muttered. Guy’s head was in a box…and his body in a closet….weird much?

“The ropes will not hold him for very long, and once he figures out where he is he will open the door. Though I do imagine some of Retsu’s staff will be in for a shock.” Sesshomaru informed. “Finding his head might take some time, but I would bet that we will see him before the day is even out.”

“So your not worried about him?” Inuyasha asked.

“No.” Sesshomaru responded simply.

They turned a corner and Inuyasha found himself wondering something else, something…much more embarrassing.

“Now uh…if that crap was some kind of…truth stuff, which is really fucking scary that shit like that exists but um….why the hell did we almost fuck? Again?!” Inuyasha asked slowly.

Sesshomaru stumbled at the question, causing Inuyasha to lurch forward as well, but it did make him feel a little better that he could do something like that to Sesshomaru.

“Ahem….a combination of lust and frustration I believe.” Sesshomaru reported gently. “Perhaps now you will think twice before you use your mouth upon my marks.”

Ass.

Inuyasha grumbled.

“How was I supposed to know I pushed the friggin molest button?”

“Then file it away from future reference.” Sesshomaru chuckled.

Inuyasha’s thoughts halted at that, and for a moment he discarded what Sesshomaru had just said in favor of what he had NOT just said.

He didn’t say never do it again.

He didn’t warn Inuyasha of any painful retribution.

He didn’t say that Inuyasha had stumbled onto some secret Inu demon…sex trick.

That made Inuyasha wonder.

He knew his feelings on the whole male…on male sex issue, to say nothing of siblings but….what were Sesshomaru’s?

He thought of how Sesshomaru had touched him, it all could have been some sort of instinctive thing. Especially those near smothering kisses. That had all been very dominate, something that might happen if Sesshomaru’s youkai took over and…got confused or something.

Weirder shit had happened. Like a girl falling through a well into the past for instance.

But what about when Sesshomaru had used his mouth on him? His nipples, his stomach, his neck. All of it.
And Sesshomaru had licked his cock like it was a treat, couldn’t forget that. And as far as Inuyasha knew there was no cock licking instinct.

Oh gods please don’t let there be a cock licking instinct….

Would he…would Sesshomaru actually have taken it….IN his mouth?

The thought made Inuyasha shiver, though he was able to keep from picturing it. Score one for will power.

“Why don’t you ask him?” Inu-youkai suggested, its first words of the day.

Yeah…now there was a question. Hey big brother….listen…I was wondering…would you have actually sucked my cock?

Still…all that aside, just what DID Sesshomaru think of all this? He had never actually said and…come to think of it he had never said one thing against it.

Did that mean….that Sesshomaru....wasn’t against sex with him? Who went in what position….he wasn’t going to think about but….Sesshomaru had touched him, licked him, stroked him…rubbed that sword of a dick all over his own.

“Oh gods! My dick touched my brothers!!” Inuyasha screamed in his head. “Just…just touched the hell out of it! Fuck!”

“Don’t panic…just breathe.”
Inu-youkai muttered.

Wait….Sesshomaru had said it had been lust and frustration.

“But who’s lust and frustration?” Inuyasha thought, desperately trying not to think of any brotherly dick rubbing. “Both? Or one and one? Now it can’t be my lust…because I don’t lust for Sesshomaru, damn molester, and it can’t be his frustration because….well fuck there is no way Sesshomaru doesn’t get it whenever he wants. So….is it…his lust…and my frustration? And…gah! His dick touched mine! Mine!!”

Not going to think about it. Not going to think about it.

“But-” Inu-Youkai started.

Not.

“But-”


Not.

 220;But-”

NOT!

Okay….back on track. It made more sense, on his side anyway. There had been times when he had wanted to sink into Kagome, and Kikiyo before her, so bad he could howl. But….did Sesshomaru lust after him?

Him? Dirty, foul, disgusting, vile, vulgar, coarse, bastard hanyou him?

The thought made Inuyasha stop. Sesshomaru stopped with him, spinning around to stand face to face with Inuyasha.

Inuyasha just studied Sesshomaru, cocking his head to the side. When the hell did Sesshomaru become such a….mysterious pain in the ass?

“Is something wrong?” Sesshomaru asked. Inuyasha shook his head slowly.

“Thinking.” He whispered.

He really didn’t want his train of thought broken.

Did Sesshomaru want him? Like want him want him? When the hell did that happen? Shouldn’t he have been notified if he had just been put into the “Will fuck” Box?

Because he totally should have been!

If Sesshomaru thought of him that way at all now, no one was saying he did…no sir.

“Uh huh….” Inu-Youkai drawled.

But again….Sesshomaru had not said one thing against all the touchy stuff…he….kept doing. Not even when Inuyasha had been…inside him.

INSIDE HIM!
As in up his ass.

In his butt.

Humping the back door.
Stemming the rose.

Not going to think about it…not going to think about it. No no no.” Inuyasha thought. “Not gonna do it…”

“Oh your going to think about it.”
Inu-youkai taunted.

Shut up.

AND Sesshomaru had said to think about it before you use you’re mouth on my marks. He did not say, don’t EVER touch my marks.

That is what he SHOULD have said….but he didn’t. Why?

Speaking of marks…Sesshomaru had also said nothing about the marks they now wore. Oh sure he had explained them and such, but other then that…nothing.

No, this was a horrid mistake.

No, do not get any ideas hanyou.

Nothing.

He had not even spoke about trying to find a way to have them removed and unbind them. Which when Inuyasha thought about it, should have been the first thing out of Sesshomaru’s mouth.

The first.

But it hadn’t.

Did that mean…Sesshomaru was okay with it? Or was he merely accepting something he could not change. That sounded more like Sesshomaru, yet Sesshomaru was also not the type to just give up on something he was against no matter how impossible it was.

If anyone could do something impossible it was Sesshomaru. Bastard was just good like that.

Did that mean…did that mean…..

“Does he WANT me to be his mate?” Inuyasha thought.

“You are slow….I mean…damn man.” Inu-youkai quipped.

No no no…no no NO. As in NO!

Inuyasha ignored his stupid youkai as he continued to stare at Sesshomaru, who now wore a worried expression.

Inuyasha was now full of questions, all seeming so important, yet felt un-ask-able at the same time. Could it actually be possible?
So many other questions sprung forth from that one, filling up his mind like a cup.

As he heard Sesshomaru say his name Inuyasha shook his head tightly, and said the only thing he could really say.

“I….don’t know you.”
Sesshomaru’s eyes went wide and he pounced on Inuyasha, his hand coming to cup his face.

“Of course you do. I’m your brother, Sesshomaru, half brother actually, same Father, different Mothers.” Sesshomaru said firmly as his fingers roamed Inuyasha’s skull.

It took a minute for Inuyasha to understand what the hell Sesshomaru was talking about, and when he did he nearly laughed out loud.

“You think my memory just went Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha thought.

It was actually rather tempting to play along, pretend he really did just go amnesic and all. But…he would so catch hell for that probably.

“No Sesshomaru…no.” Inuyasha said as he caught Sesshomaru’s face in his hands. “I don’t…know you.”

Sesshomaru’s face softened with understanding.

“That will be rectified.” Sesshomaru stated.

Even after hearing that Inuyasha did not let go, if anything he held on a little tighter.
Something had changed. It had changed and Inuyasha had not been told. There was more to this then just getting along for political purposes. More then being brothers, more then Sesshomaru supposedly trying to make up for the past.

There was something Sesshomaru was not saying, and the things he was not saying were speaking volumes, volumes Inuyasha could barely read, never mind understand.
Suddenly Inuyasha felt almost desperate.

The rules had changed, everything felt different now, and he didn’t know them. He had always known the rules, especially when it came to Sesshomaru. Their relationship had always been so simple. Kill or be killed.

But now…now…what were they? Brothers? They had always been brothers, even if they had not been brotherly to one another.

“Is he actually thinking of…of mating with me?” Inuyasha thought.
It was absurd, impossible even. But…again…Sesshomaru and the impossible.

If Alir and Tren were to be believed…then it WAS possible.

But it couldn’t be. It just couldn’t. Not him, not with Sesshomaru.

“I often find, when confronted with countless puzzles and problems, that one can swiftly become overwhelmed.” Sesshomaru said, his voice breaking though the fog in Inuyasha’s mind. Inuyasha had to swallow twice just to be able to reply.

“Wh-What do you do?”

Sesshomaru’s hand moved down to cover Inuyasha’s eyes, and that instantly set him on alert. If he could not see then he could not defend himself, regardless of what Sesshomaru had said, it was an old habit, one almost as old as Inuyasha.

“Stop looking at all of them at once, form a list within your mind and focus on the most pressing ones.” Sesshomaru answered.

“Where are we going?” Inuyasha asked without thinking.

“Somewhere private, so that I can prepare you for tomorrow’s meeting.” Sesshomaru answered.

Inuyasha groaned. The last thing he wanted to do was deal with politics. But…all things considered, it was probably easier then the current crop of crap swimming around in his brain.

“Your gonna think about it.” Inu-youkai cooed.

Inuyasha pulled his hands away from Sesshomaru’s face.

“I suppose your right, other things can wait.” He grumbled.
Sesshomaru smiled and reached up to gently pet on of Inuyasha’s ears.

“Nevertheless….you can ask me anything little brother.”

It was perhaps the opportune moment, the opening that Inuyasha needed yet…

“I wouldn’t even know where to begin.” Inuyasha admitted.

“Then perhaps together we can find a good starting point.” Sesshomaru said as he began to move, gesturing for Inuyasha to follow.

“Your gonna think about it.” Inu-youkai repeated.

Shut the fuck up….

To be continued.

Okay! Sorry this took so long. A lot has happened recently. Got a new car, moved to a new place and a whole lot more. Plus...I need a new computer chair. This one I'm in is like...the DESTORYER of asses! So I can't really sit and type a whole lot in it for very long.