InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Never Too Late ❯ Chapter 3: Inuyasha’s memoirs part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I am so sorry for the delay. Finals took up most of my time.

A.C = Author's Comment

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA!!!

Chapter 3: Inuyasha's memoirs part 1

The little boy in the tree was staring blankly into space.

A.C: Now Inuyasha starts to speak.

"Well, it all started when I first met Kagome. (Sighs) When I was six, I didn't have many friends. Most kids would not have been caught dead near a hanyou. Day after day they called me, "Half breed! Half breed!" They sneered at me and I was excluded from playing with them. One kid had a habit of yanking my ears really hard to see if they came off. he laughed and yanked harder when I told him to stop. The stupid little bastards tormented so much! If I find anyone of those shit heads I'll…

Kaede P.O.V

Inuyasha is getting quite carried away with his story. He didn't have a rich childhood. It is evident by the way he keeps ranting and swearing. I don't think that he learned to trust people at that age really well.

(A.C: What she just said is really an important piece of information)

Nevertheless, I must get him back to the subject. The way he looks now is little frightening.

End of P.O.V

Kaede interrupts

"Inuyasha, what does this have to do with you meeting Kagome?" Kaede's question breaks out his trance and glares at her.

"Woman, why the hell do you keep interrupting me when I am saying something important!"

In a stern voice, Kaede answered, " The reason may be because you a partly straying from the subject."

Inuyasha gave her an annoyed response and continued with his story.

On one fateful day, some youkai children took the ball that my mother gave me for my birthday. They threw it to the other side of the park and laughed as I chased after it. The ball kept on going until it stopped in front a large cherry blossom tree. Before I could reach it, the ball was taken by someone. A girl about the age of 4 or older had my ball in my hands. Time seemed to come to a halt because we just kept staring at each other and we didn't dare to look elsewhere. Menacing thoughts were rushing through my head. I expected her to scream and call me a monster because of my earsand run or take my ball and taunt me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the ball was coming towards me. All I remembered was feeling something hit my head and I blacked out.

Kaede smirks, " That hit to the head seems to still be infecting you."

Inuyasha slight blushes and mutters, " Shut up, hag."

Inuyasha continues…

When I woke up, I saw that the ball was next to me. I slowly got up and saw that the girl was still there which surprised me.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to play." The girl had said that as she came closer and closer to where I was. I was in a state of shock because this was the first time a kid was willing to play with me. She helped me up and led me be the hand to a better play area. Before we went any farther some old man come toward us and took her away from me.

"Get away from him!" shouted the old man.

"But Grandpa…"

No BUTS! He must be some worthless half-breed! I advise you to stay away from him!"

"I don't care! He's my friend!"

" Let's go. Your father is waiting in the car."

After he had finished speaking, the grandfather dragged her away. As she was forcefully led away, she shouted over her shoulder, " Bye, I'll see you again…someday!"

But I never saw her again.

Kaede interrupts …again.

"Inuyasha, you did see her again, wasn't that girl Kagome?

Inuyasha glared at her once more, " Of course she was! You just didn't let me finish my thought. I never saw her until many years later."

If you excuse me," said Kaede, " I have to get another tape."

"Another tape? You are actually recording our conversation!" Inuyasha stated in a shock but pissed off voice.

Kaede only spoke to him in a calm matter.

"Of course Inuyasha, it helps me to understand the situation better. Just let me get another tape and you can tell me the next part of your past."

She gets up and walks away.

"Irritating old woman!" was all Inuyasha could say.

Hell everyone! Sorry for taking a long time to update. I had toooo many busy days. Finals ruined my life and gave me a complete writer's block! Are people still wondering about that Pink Flamingos thing? One day, 12 girls in my school decided to create their own holiday. It was on the same day as Regan's burial. So, these girls dressed head to toe in pink. They wore pink earrings, pink shoes, pink clothes with a pink flamingo stick on them of course, and pink hair accessories. They even gave each other pink presents. I was really creeped out because these girls are in all of my classes.

But I me not worry about that now. My birthday is tomorrow! I will be so happy if I get at least 2 reviews. I loved the one's I have received. In the next 2 chapters, Inuyasha talks about the night he got engaged. I know my format is crappy but no flaming! Flaming makes me sad.

Once again I talked too much but I am so excited.

Later days!