InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Never Too Late ❯ Chapter 6: Day 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Well I did take forever. I had writers block for 2 months on every story I wrote. School's back and so is the pain. The pain from writing and carrying heavy books and long annoying lectures on things that don't matter. But no matter what this chapter must be posted.
I DON'T OWN INUYASHA!
Isn't it obvious?
Chapter 6: Day 1
“K-K-Kikyo?”
I was shocked at first. Her resemblance of my now ex-girlfriend was incredible. With that thought on my mind, my anger started to rekindle. These people were unbelievable. I thought this entire wedding was a conspiracy to make me forget about Kikyo so I could hook up with some look alike.
“What's up with you and who's this Kikyo? For your information, I am not her. I'm Kagome! Keep that in mind for future references.
Her voice to me was an annoying interruption to my thought process.
“I don't care who the fuck you are!” I fired back.
Kagome glared at me with so anger that you could have actually seen the flames in her eyes.
“Neither do I but I am taking this whole marriage thing better that you so far. Some husband you are!”
With that, she walked away with out saying another word. For some reason I hated it when she walked away from me like that. I still do to this day.
“This has to be the most pathetic wedding I've ever been to but it couldn't have happened to anyone more deserving. Isn't that right, little brother?” Sesshoumaru had seen everything and was entertained at how quickly the situation was ruining my life. I wanted to punch his lights out but I managed to restrain myself. That night I hoped that I would not have to see her anytime soon.
2 days later...
“So she stomped out of the room and left you stranded with them? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!”
That was my friend, Miroku. Some friend he was! When I told him about my crisis, he laughed in my face!
Shut up, it's not funny! It gets worse!”
He looked at me in surprise and started to recollect what I had told him.
“Let's see, two days ago, you planned to have a romantic dinner with Kikyo. Instead, you were kidnapped by your own family to get married to a girl who hates you. However, all this was done just to fulfill a promise to dead man. Hmmm I don't think it could have gotten any worse.” Miroku said as he tried to figure out how that day could have ended up being more disastrous. So I told him the rest.
“The press broke into the room just minutes after that girl left.
“Wow that is bad but I'm not surprised that something like that happened to you,” said a new voice, butting into our conversation.
I glared at the speaker. It was a girl named Sango. At some time, she had come into the room and eavesdropped on us while I was talking. I was too busy talking to notice her presence. If that wasn't bad enough, she was also insulting me.
“Who asked you to join our conversation?!” I yelled
“Who cares, Inuyasha. Everyone already knows about it anyways.” She said in a matter - of - fact-tone.
How?” I probably knew the answer but I still asked the question.
Sango got out her bag and pulled out 5 magazines, 3 newspapers, and a video that covered my “secret wedding.”
At that moment, I knew I was doomed. My relationship with Kikyo was ruined as well. I had a feeling that she had already seen the magazines and the papers. I knew because earlier that morning, I had seen her in the hall and called out to her. She ignored me and walked away. I didn't see her around at school after that. She must have known.
Don't worry about it, Inuyasha. You'll make it. Although, Sango does have a point and knowing you, things will get worse before they start to get better. Isn't that right Sango?” Miroku said with a goofy grin on his face.
I was too busy thinking angry thoughts to notice that Sango didn't reply. The sound of a bag smacking into a human head jerked me back to reality. Once again it was the same old story. Miroku was being an annoying pervert again and Sango knocked him out with the heaviest item she had on her.
The professor came at last and began talking about shit I didn't care about. I wondered if my whole wedding was just a cruel joke my bastard of a brother was playing on me. As the professor's monotone voice kept running, I was falling asleep. Then suddenly, the door opened and a teacher was saying something about a new girl in this class and that she had been lost all this time and stuff like that but I didn't care. It was when the girl stood in the doorway that I realized that my life started to become a living hell.
The professor looked at the doorway and smirked. It wasn't a “Hi or a “how are you doing and welcome to my class kind of smirk. It was a how big are your breasts and are wearing panties kind of smirk.
“And you are?”
“Kagome Higurashi”
Well that's it. It's short here, but the written version is longer. I am soooo sorry that I took so long to update. I am so glad that I finally typed this out. Poor Inuyasha! It doesn't get better next chapter. I might update that either this week or next depend on how many reviews I get. I will like at least two. I would also like advice but no flames. Flames to me is the fire that destroys my inspiration to write stories.
8/05/05
I had to make some amends. I am still working on this story but I have to edit this chapter.
Later Days!