InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Your Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SP:Okay.....another song fic I thought up.I just love song fics so why not make another one?

Kagome:You think too much.

RinD:Yeah,that tells ya something.It tells you that the hanyou isn't as dumb as she let's onto.

SP:Now you figure it out.What bakas.

Kagome:Look who's talking.

SP:*sticks tongue out*Leave me alone.

Inu:What's up?

SP:Nothing.You just go play with your twins.

Inu:Who?I have no twins.

SP:*slaps forehead then points to Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru,who are fighting*Those two.Now why don't you join their little scramble?

Inu:*looks at SP weird but shrugs and walks over to Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru*Females.

SP:Now....before anymore can be said,onto the fic.

Disclaimer:Me no own Tim Mcgraw,Faith Hill,OR Inuyasha.Happy now?I'm not.*sniff*

A/N:This fic is based on a country song so if ya don't like country,bite me.I was born a country girl, I'll die a country girl,and my song fics will BE country.Okay?

It's Your Love

Inuyasha sat hidden in a tall tree,watching his friends dance in the rain.

"How do they enjoy themselves?In weather like this?"He asked aloud,looking up into the dark sky.Rain drops splashed silently on his pale face as tunder rolled around him.Inuyasha looked back down to where his friends were.Even if it was close to midnight,Inuyasha could see everything with his demonic vision.Sango was twirling around in a puddle,laughing as she sprayed Kirara with mud.Miroku was slidding through the mud on his feet but he fell down when he stumbled over a twig.Shippou was jumping up and down,splashing himself with the purifying water that fell so easily from the sky.Then there was Kagome.Inuyasha's hard golden gaze softened as he watched the teenager dance.Her head was drenched, making her raven locks stick to her face and back.Her clothes were also wet,sticking to her skin like it was another layer.Inuyasha felt the sides of his lips twitch as he watched the miko from the future dance like a fallen angel,enjoying herself nonetheless.What really finished the beautiful sight of Kagome was the heat lightning dancing in the back ground,illuminating her small figure,making her look like she was glowing.Inuyasha thought of how that one small girl held his newly found heart in the palm of her hand.'How does Kagome do it-' Inuyasha stopped when he felt someone looking at him.He averted his gaze down to see two baby blue eyes starring strait into his golden ones.Kagome smiled and waved to the hanyou in the tree.

"Come down,"Inuyasha heard her say."Come and join us."

Inuyasha hesitated but soon found himself flying towards the ground,hitting the soft grass and spraying mud everywhere.The hanyou heard Kagome giggle and he looked up to see the girl right in front of him.Inuyasha felt his face fluster when he felt Kagome's hand wipe mud from his cheek.He started to back away but Kagome grabbed his hand and pulled him out into the rain with her.

"Come on Inuyasha,enjoy yourself.Just this once.Nobodys' watching."Kagome said,smiling as Inuyasha looked to his other companions.It was true.The others were enjoying themselves too much to even glance at him or Kagome. Inuyasha looked back at the miko and smiled.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to fool around for a minute."

Kagome's eyes brightened when he said that.'He's actually going to do it.I can't believe it.Now.....let's see if he'll let me do this.'Kagome grasped Inuyasha's hand and then intertwined her fingers with his.The hanyou looked at their hands blankly for a minute before registering what Kagome had done.He then looked at her,a small,uncertained smile on his lips and a blush across his face.Kagome felt her heart beat faster when she saw that smile. 'He looks so cute when he does that.' Kagome blushed as she thought.'What am I saying?It's not like he's my boyfriend or anything.'Kagome frowned a bit at the thought but soon wiped it away.She decided to run around Inuyasha instead,laughing and skipping like a child.Inuyasha couldn't help but chuckle.'Kagome acts so funny at times...I'll just play along for now.'Inuyasha then ran at Kagome,making her jump with surprize.The miko then ran off into the dark,waiting for Inuyasha to follow.The hanyou smiled.He then took off after the miko.

Dancin' in the dark

Middle of the night

Takin' your heart

And holdin' it tight

Emotional touch

Touchin' my skin

And askin' you to do

What you've been doin' all over again

Inuyasha ran fast,catching glances of Kagome every now and then when the lightning danced across the sky.'How can she run faster than me?I guess two years of running from youkai and traveling did it.Oh well,more fun for me.'Inuyasha looked left and right,scanning the area for the miko he was after.His ears twitched when a small,almost concealed laugh came to them.Inuyasha whipped his head to the right,slinging water everywhere,watching as a figure shot behind a bush.A smile swept across his features as he crept towards it.When he was right on it,Kagome's scent overtook Inuyasha's senses.The hanyou leaned forward and quietly reached below him to the miko.Kagome jumped when two muscular arms grabbed her and held her.

"Inuyasha.Don't scare me like that."She chirpped when the hanyou's face appeared above hers.

"Aww.Is the little miko scared of the big bad hanyou?"Inuyasha said with a childish tone.Kagome gave Inuyasha a whacked look but smiled.'Okay.That's strange.Inuyasha has NEVER acted like this before.' Inuyasha moved in front of Kagome and kneeled down.

"Come on.Let's get out of this weather."Before Kagome could answer,Inuyasha picked her up and ran to the nearest tree.Little did he know that that tree was the Goshin Boku.Inuyasha put Kagome down and then flopped down by her.'Finally.We're out of that rain.'He looked down to see Kagome starring up at him.He got a little nervous.

"What?"

"Oh nothing.Just thinking."Kagome answered back,seeing how nervous her friend was getting.'I wish I could tell him but.....I'm afraid to.'

Inuyasha and Kagome sat underneath the old tree,lost in their own thoughts.Then Kagome looked up and saw that familiar mark on the tree.'Wait a minute.That's where Inuyasha was sealed by Kikyo's arrow so that means....this is the Goshin Boku.(Naw.It's the chicken tree.Sorry.....Had to put that in.)Wow...It looks so pretty in the rain.'Kagome admired the sacred tree as rain drops fell from it's branches.She was so into watching the tree that Kagome never noticed Inuyasha's stare.'Why is Kagome here?She shouldn't be with someone as worthless as me.She deserves better.'Inuyasha's ears drooped as he thought of the times that he had hurt the miko's feelings by saying things he didn't even mean.How she would always run home and not come back for days.How he felt so foolish and worthless when he hurt her like that.But then Inuyasha thought of the times when Kagome encouraged him.He thought of the many times when Kagome would cheer him on in battles and say he could do anything if he tried.Inuyasha's heart warmed up a bit as he remembered all those times when he was hurt and Kagome was right there by his side,taking care of him.'She never left my sight for a minute.'

"Inuyasha?You alright?"Kagome asked,waving her hand in Inuyasha's face.The hanyou snapped back to reality and looked at Kagome.

"Sorry.What were you saying?"He quickly responded.

"The rain has stopped.Look."Inuyasha looked around him.Everthing was wet from the small downpour and the stars were shining brightly in the clear night sky.

"Isn't it beautiful?"Kagome asked,sighing in contentment.Inuyasha looked at the miko besides him.

"Yes,you are."

"Huh?"Kagome looked at Inuyasha confused "What did you say?"

"Ah....um....nothing.Nothing at all."Inuyasha stuttered,rubbing the back of his head.'I didn't mean to say it aloud......Or did I?'

Oh,it's a beautiful thing

Don't think I can keep it all in

I just gotta let you know

What it is that won't let me go

It's your love

It just does something to me

It sends a shock right through me

I can't get enough

And if you wonder

About the spell I'm under

It's your love

Inuyasha sat under Goshin Boku,wondering if he should tell Kagome what it was that weighed him down so much.

''Ah....Kagome.I-I need to tell you something."He started nervously.Kagome looked at him.

"What is it Inuyasha?Tell me."

"Well.....um......" 'How should I tell her?!' "Kagome....ever since I got to know you,well...I've changed."

"What do you mean 'changed'?"Kagome asked,moving in front of the hanyou so she could see his face clearly.He was blushing.

"I mean....."Inuyasha looked up into Kagome's eyes,seeing the curiousity and happiness in them.Inuyasha sighed,thinking that he would ruin that happiness if he told the miko his feelings.But then again,maybe it would make her even more happier.So he continued."Kagome,you've made me a better person.You've made this worthless hanyou something more than he was a long time ago." Kagome looked up at Inuyasha to see him smiling at her.She sat back and blinked a couple of times.

'Is this real?!Is Inuyasha actually telling me how he feels?!' Kagome's face turned a bright crimson when she felt her hand being grasped.She glanced up to see Inuyasha starring at her,tipping his head a little in curiousity.

"Are you alright,Kagome?"

"Ah......"Kagome started,unable to finish for her voice was lost. 'What's the matter with me?!It feels like my heart is pounding in my troat.'

Inuyasha sighed,seeing that now wasn't the time to tell her.'Kagome must not feel the same way as I do.That stinks.' The hanyou stood up,brushing himself off.Kagome looked at him.

"Inuyasha-"

"Come on.We need to get back to the others and change out of these clothes." Inuyasha intercepted her.He then began to walk off,his ears drooping in the process.

'Oh,Inuyasha.If only you would tell me things.'Kagome thought as her heart sunk a little,partically because she felt sorry for the hanyou and partically because she was expecting him to tell her what she wanted to tell him.Kagome also stood,patted her self free of dirt,and slowly walked back to her friends.

~BEEEP!Times up!End chapter!~

SP:Okay people,there's one thing I have to tell ya.

Kagome:Which is?

SP:*growls at Kagome*If you would let me finish!Anyho....You'll have to wait until I get the next chapter to this fic up before you see what happens between Inuyasha and Kagome.

Inuyasha:*peeks over the fridge door*Somebody talking about me?

SP:No,baka.Now you go away.

Inuyasha:*kehs and then disappears into the fridge again*

SP:Now......one more thing.REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!