InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jade ❯ Entralled ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1
Enthralled
Today was one of those days. You know the ones where the cloudy windows were more interesting than the lesson at hand. In fact it seemed to be like that a lot lately. Not that I'm complaining. Only Miss Ranvek's gravely voice brought me out of it.
“Class today we have new student” Waving in the new body she went back to sitting, careful of the bump in her stomach. A kid `bout my age made his way into the class, his arms full of books and a bag to heavy for his form. “Free time” she announced, getting up to walk back to her desk. Twenty mini bodies crowded around the new guy, in a squealing mess. My best friends included.
Sighing, I moved from my desk to get a better look at the hot shot. Through a sea of girls I saw him. More so he saw me, his dull golden eyes boring into mine. His silky silver hair crowned his head in short tuffs, coming back length and stopping. He wore a navy blue button up that was wrinkled, untouched human hands. He wore pants, unlike most guys, that were tan brown and fitting in the waist as well as every where else… He was a cute one our new student. He was an exchange student from Japan. Very popular and very well versed in English.
 “What you star-ing at?” Well almost. He blew a tendril of hair his eyes  to get a better look at me. He scanned from my onyx blue tassels to my sandaled feet and back again.
“You're cute, go out with me?” It wasn't a question it was a full blown answer for me. On the inside I wanted to snap his smug neck, of course I couldn't. Too many witnesses. Instead I put on my sweetest grin closed my eyes and answered
“Not on your life” From the look on his posse's faces, it was time to go. That summer day was the first of many to being asked out by Shessomaru Tiashio.