InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Don't die no please don't leave me ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Don't hurt me!
By: YukinaKagomeSerena
Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha
Preview:
When Inu Yasha hit the water he swam to Kagome to save her. Inu Yasha grabbed Kagome and swam with her to a place they could get up at. Sango and Miroku helped them back up to the surface Kagome wasn't breathing at all. "Kagome please be okay don't die on me Kagome!" Inu Yasha yelled. He shook Kagome. "Kagome?" Inu Yasha said as he shook her again, "KAGOME!!!!!"

They were all freaking out not knowing what to do. Kagome was dying there her long Raven hair was soaked from the river and her clothes clung to her and wet body. Finally Sango remember from a long time ago her dad taught her and without thinking twice she did CPR on Kagome. Kagome coughed up the water and she was breathing again she shivered as for she was cold.
Inu Yasha swept Kagome in his arms after taking his haori off and wrapping Kagome in it. "Let's get back to Kaeda's place," Inu Yasha said. Kagome shivered in Inu Yasha’s arms. They nodded as Inu Yasha gave Kagome to Sango who rode Kirara. They got back to the village and Kagome was still freezing cold. They set her near the fire Kaeda had going. Inu Yasha took her sleeping bag out and wrapped it around her.
Kagome thanked Inu Yasha as her Raven hair was still dripping of wetness from the icy river. Inu Yasha stayed by her side even if she didn't want him to be there he was. He loved her and Kagome didn't know it yet. He was gonna tell her someday in some way she will love him for it. "Why don't you get some water Inu Yasha so I can boil it to make hot tea for Kagome," Kaeda said. Inu Yasha grumbled “Okay you old hag,” He said. Inu Yasha got up and walked to the fresh spring and fetched some water in the bucket for Kaeda. 'Kagome I love you but do you love me back? I hope you do' Inu Yasha thought.
The next day Inu Yasha and co. left Kaeda’s village to keep searching for the jewel shards, and the one who is in charge of those demons that tried to kill Kagome. "I bet Naraku is all behind this!" Inu Yasha growled. They were walking through the forest in silence for awhile. "But we are not a 100 percent sure if it was him or not Inu Yasha," Kagome said. Kagome turned to see Inu Yasha still upset about it.

Inu Yasha growled he was mad that someone tried to hurt his Kagome his love the one he would ask to be his mate one day. They walked for hours searching for the demon and the jewel shards. Kouga arrived knowing his plan didn't work. "Kagome I'm sorry if I can't have you Inu Yasha sure can't!" Kouga said. Kouga went to attack Kagome to kill her.
Inu Yasha stopped Kouga and fought him. "Your going to kill her when she treated you with respect she should have let you died a long time ago!" Inu Yasha yelled. Kouga punched Inu Yasha. "I won't like a mut like you love my Kagome that's why I will kill her than kill myself to join her and live with her forever!" Kouga yelled.

Fast movements between Inu Yasha & Kouga collided. Kagome was shocked and more scared she took a step back. Kagome was bitten in the back by one of the wolves. "Ahhh!!!" Kagome screamed. Sango killed the wolf and ran to aid Kagome who was bleeding badly now. "Kagome!" Inu Yasha said. Sango lifted Kagome onto Kirara.

Inu Yasha injured Kouga very badly and left him there as they took off to save Kagome who was laying on her stomach on Kirara and Sango pressing tightly against the wound. Blood covered Sango’s hands as she held Kagom’s back. They had to get Kagome away from Kouga for now she was wounded and needed treatment. They found a place and took care of Kagome's wounds. Inu Yasha carried Kagome a bit away from the others to talk. "Are you okay?" Inu Yasha asked. His eyes full of concern and worry which made Kagome kind of speechless.

Kagome was weak and tired her Raven hair hung around her shoulder all cute made Inu Yasha blush. "Yes Inu Yasha I am just a little tired," Kagome said. Inu Yasha took Kagome's sleeping bag out and laid it down for her after struggling with it and the others laughing at him. Inu Yasha turned sharply at the others his hair flew to the side when he moved sharply to the side. "SHUT UP!" Inu Yasha yelled. Kagome was fast asleep. Inu Yasha carefully placed Kagome in the sleeping bag.
As everyone went to sleep Inu Yasha stayed awake for a little while till he fell asleep as they waited for the next day to arrive. That morning. "Inu Yasha I - -," Kagome paused. Inu Yasha gave those cute little what you want look. "What is it Kagome?" Inu Yasha asked. Kagome wanted to tell Inu Yasha how she felt but couldn't tears ran down her cheeks and she ran down to the spring and sat there shaking up. The others followed. "I'm fine it's nothing nothing is wrong," Kagome said. Before they even asked.
Kagome stood and with her fake smile. "Let's go and find those Jewel Shards," Kagome said. They knew something was wrong. Kagome rode on Kirara because of her wound and Inu Yasha forbid her to walk in her condition so she just did what Inu Yasha said. Kagome wanted to speak so many times and scream 'I LOVE YOU INU YASHA' but she kept her feelings inside and hoped one day to tell him and hope he returns the same feelings.......................
What will happen next? Will Kagome and Inu Yasha finally tell each other or will they keep it well hidden?