InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Run Kagome Run!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Run Away!By: YukinaKagomeSerenaDisclaimer: I don’t own Inu Yasha ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning they traveled back to the village, to take Kagome to the Bone Eater’s Well. Inu Yasha helped Kagome over the bone eater’s well and up the well to her time. “I will see you in three days,” Inu Yasha said. “Yes in three days,” Kagome said. Kagome kissed Inu Yasha good bye. As she watched her lover go back down the well.

Kagome walked up the stairs and out to the prayer place and was ready to enter the house when she felt something was wrong when she held the door knob. “INU YASHA!!” Kagome screamed out she knew he wasn’t here but man she wished he was now as a man leaped out and tackled Kagome to the ground. Kagome struggled as the man had a good grip on her shirt and he just ripped her shirt like it was nothing as she screamed and kicked.

Inu Yasha was back in his own time not knowing what was going to happen to his love. Kagome struggled once again, broke free and ran inside the house. However that was stupid, she knew she should have ran back to the well instead to call on Inu Yasha. But she wanted to find her family first to see if they were all right. She turned the corner from the hallway to the Living Room, to find her mother had been raped and was out cold and bleeding on the floor. What she saw made her stifle a scream with her hands.

Her mothers hands were tied up as she laid on the hard wood floor from the living room. Blood trailing around her mother's legs. Her brother was no where to be found so she knew he was at his friends house because his shoes were not at the front door neither was his jacket and than she went to find her Grandpa. She went upstairs and found that her Grandpa was injured he had a gash mark on his forehead and his leg was bent the wrong way. "Oh no Grandpa!" Kagome said. “Get out of here save yourself” Her grandpa managed to say.

Than Kagome reached a phone called 911 they picked up. “911 what’s your emergency?” The operator said. “Hello! Help please My mother’s been raped and the rapists are still inside my house please help my grandpa is seriously injured and,” Kagome said. Kagome was cut off by the other man who hit her hard in the back of her head. “Hello miss? You there hello?” The operator said. Kagome was dragged away by her feet as the rapist bounded her hands to her head board. Kagome was out cold and her forehead was bleeding a bit from the blow in the head.

Kagome awoke when she heard sirens she seen she was still tied but the rapist were gone. She felt weak in the legs and saw blood “Oh no! No this can’t be happening!” She cried out. The cops untied her as Souta was outside bawling he saw his mother and grandfather in a body bag.

Kagome was still woozy from what had happened to her in her bedroom. “Miss do you have any relatives here?” The police man asked. Souta was still bawling his eyes out as a police woman comforted him the best she could outside. “No Mom, and Grandpa are the only ones,” Kagome said. Kagome just than realized something was wrong she jerked herself up. “Where’s my mother and grandpa!” Kagome yelled.

The police man looked down in sadness. “They were murdered,” He said. Kagome bursted into tears as she screamed her mother and grandpa’s name. She couldn’t believe it as she was laid on a stretcher to be taking to the hospital with Souta. Souta was crying in the ambulance as Kagome listened to him cry as she so hard stayed strong for Souta. After the hospital Kagome had to make a choice either stay with Souta in a foster home or leave to federal era and stay with Inu Yasha.

She was still sore. Kagome called Souta’s best friend’s mom and hung up with her after talking with her for an hour. “Souta, your best friend’s mother called she will take you. You will live with them and she will adopt you into their family,” Kagome said tears in her eyes. “What about you Can’t you stay with me?” Souta asked.

“I’m staying in the federal era -sighs- I will come Christmas time and your birthday and you can call me from the well if you need me,” Kagome said. Souta nodded. “I understand sister I wish you would live with me,” Souta said. Kagome hugged her brother as his best friend Darien and his mom picked him up with his clothes and toys put in the trunk. “I love you little brother take care of Souta please” She said and bowed to them.

“Are you sure dear you don’t want to live with us?” Darien’s mom asked. Kagome smiled. “I’m fine I will come to visit I have friends back far west that will take me in,” Kagome said. Kagome bowed and gave her brother a hug and a kiss on the forehead. “Good bye Souta I promise we will see each other again,” Kagome said. Souta nodded again with tears. “Good bye Sis,” Souta said. Kagome waved and watched them drive off.

Kagome cried because the pain started again she went to the well slowly in pain. She fell over a couple times. Inu Yasha opened the door he arrived in her era knowing something was wrong. It was bugging him for the longest time when he seen Kagome fall. “KAGOME,” Inu Yasha said. Seeing his mate in pain he ran to her and hugged her. “Kagome what happened to you?” Inu Yasha asked.

“I was raped by two men who are now arrested and they killed my mother and grandpa,” Kagome said Kagome cried and buried her head in his chest. Inu Yasha growled hearing his mate was hurt and tampered with. “Where’s Souta?” Inu Yasha asked. “He is with his best friend. They will take him in and adopt him to their family,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha kissed Kagome’s forehead holding her close. “What about you?” Inu Yasha asked. Kagome looked at Inu Yasha. “I want to stay with you,” Kagome said. Inu Yasha held her close and than carried her to the well and took her to the other side into the federal era.

Kagome was in tears and Inu Yasha told the others. Sango hugged Kagome as Miroku hugged her too and for once was not touching her butt. Shippo hugged her and than she was back in Inu Yasha’s arms. Kagome cried herself to sleep and that was it for the night as Sango and Miroku slept side by side. Shippo was cuddled up next to Kirara for warmth as the fire was slowly dying. Inu Yasha had his arms wrapped protectively over Kagome and he kept growling cause his mate was hurt and he swore here and now it won’t happen again
Stay tuned for Chapter 5