InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Kagome I'm so so sorry ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome I’m so sorryBy: YukinaKagomeSerenaDisclaimer: I don’t own Inu Yasha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Kagome and Inu Yasha ended up being alone in the morning as Sango and Miroku went for a walk. Inu Yasha grinned and tackled Kagome and tickled her. Kagome laughed and struggled. “Inu Yasha,” Kagome laughed as he tickled her. They kissed and it came more passionate and lustful as he groped Kagome's breast she moaned. That’s how horny they were but Shippo, Sango, and Miroku returned when Inu Yasha was ready to ahem Kagome blushed brightly. Inu Yasha was blushing deeply. “Well maybe we came back in the nick of time,” Miroku joked. Inu Yasha growled and glared.


Kagome was too embarrassed to say a word than she cleared her throat. “Um I’m going back to make sure my brother is all settled in today,” Kagome said. They all looked at her a bit concerned. “You up to it? If you’d like I will go back with you” Sango said. Kagome nodded. “Hai, Thank you Sango,” Kagome said. The sun was shining brightly on them as they walked to the bone eaters well. Kagome walked hand and hand with Inu Yasha. At the Bone eater’s well Miroku kissed Sango good bye. Inu Yasha kissed Kagome good bye as Sango and Kagome jumped down the well together. Inu Yasha and Miroku sat down and waited for their arrival back safely.


Back in Kagome’s time. Sango slipped on the street clothes and they walked through the streets. The house where Kagome use to live has never been sold and never will be it’s a memorial to honor her mother and grandfather and plus it’s the shrine so no one will ever buy the house. Kagome shoved her hands into her pockets as they walked down the stairs. “Are you sure your okay coming back here?” Sango asked. Kagome didn’t reply to Sango they kept walking on passing the busy streets. Finally they got to Souta’s friends house. Souta just was heading out the door. “KAGOME!!” Souta yelled. Souta ran to Kagome tears in his eyes.


Kagome held her arms out as Souta embraced her she had tears coming down as well. “Oh sister I missed you so much,” Souta said. Kagome smiled and wiped his tears away. “I missed you to little brother are you settled in?” Kagome said. Souta nodded. “It’s not the same with out you around Kagome,” Souta said. Kagome smiled with a frown. “Someday Souta I will come back over with Inu Yasha, and we will stay the night together at our old house for the night so we have somewhere to go and be alone,” Kagome said.


Souta smiled at that idea. “Who she Kagome?” Souta asked. Kagome smiled. “This is Sango she’s from Inu Yasha’s time,” Kagome said. Souta smiled and greeted Sango. “Well little brother we must be going you know how Inu Yasha gets if I’m gone for a long time,” Kagome said. Souta nodded his head. Kagome kissed her brother on her forehead and told him good bye. Kagome and Sango started walking back to the well. Kagome stopped to get some more Ramen noddles for Inu Yasha. Sango and Kagome looked around both not saying a word watching everyone chatter as they walked by. Sango and Kagome started walking across the street when some asshole who couldn’t wait for the light anymore pushes his gas pedal.


Kagome and Sango looked at the car. “SANGO!” Kagome yelled. Kagome pushed Sango out of the way. Kagome got hit by the on coming car and was thrown behind it hitting the ground hard and she started to bleed from her head. “SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE THERE HAS BEEN A HIT AND RUN!” A woman yelled. Sango ran to her best friends side. “Kagome please answer me! Kagome!” Sango yelled. Kagome wasn’t moving or barely breathing. The ambulance came and got Kagome. Sango headed for Souta’s house. Souta ran with Sango showing Sango the way to the hospital.


“You better get Inu Yasha here,” Souta said. Sango agreed. Sango ran fast out of the hospital and ran down the busy streets to Kagome’s house she couldn’t pass through without Kagome. “INU YASHA INU YASHA!” Sango yelled at the well. Back over on Inu Yasha’s side. Inu Yasha could here Sango’s cries. “Something’s wrong!” Inu Yasha said. His ears really twitched now. Inu Yasha jumped down the well and appeared on the other side. “Where’s Kagome!” Inu Yasha said. Sango had tears in her eyes. “That’s the problem! Kagome got hit by some odd thing and a lady called for the hospital,” Sango said. (A/n: Remember Sango don’t know what a car is)


Inu Yasha frowned and growled a bit his mate was hurt he than got Sango back to the other side than he went back not caring if people saw him. His Kagome was in danger and was probably dying. Inu Yasha jumped and got to the hospital in 3 minutes flat. Souta welcomed him and showed him Kagome’s room. There a white pale girl in a grayish gown hooked up to a lot of machines her black hair washed from the blood that stained her hair. As blood is transferred to her weak body. It was his Kagome. Kagome’s eyes closed never opened from that accident. “What or who did this to her?” Inu Yasha asked.


Souta frowned he was still crying cause they told him before Inu Yasha came here that Kagome had 40 percent of surviving the night. “Hey don’t cry be brave for your sister tell me who or what did this?” Inu Yasha said. Souta wiped his tears away. “A car hit her she pushed Sango away from the car and the car didn’t stop it kept going and they said Kagome might not survive the night,” Souta cried. Inu Yasha’s heart sank low he didn’t want to loose Kagome not wanting to loose his lover his mate. Inu Yasha didn’t want Souta to loose her either.


Inu Yasha blamed himself for not being there to protect Kagome. Souta hugged Inu Yasha and cried in Inu Yasha’s arms. Inu Yasha hugged Souta back tears ran down his face. Inu Yasha held onto Souta as he fell asleep than laid him on the couch and asked for blankets for Souta. But waiting for night to fall to see what happens to Kagome hoping that the worst was not to come....



Stay Tune Will Kagome come out alive or will she die?