InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Blood ❯ Kagome's Day ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
~*~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 8
 
Kagome's Day
 
 
 
Stilling the motions rocking Kagome, Inuyasha continued to question what had hurt and maybe scared her so badly. He hurt for her. But at the same time, he was angry. The protective side of him wanted to roar and tear apart whatever beast, tangible or not, had done this. He knew that it couldn't have just been Kikyou's soul stealers. There had to be more to it.
 
'Tomorrow, I will question her and get to the bottom of this once and for all! I can't fight something I can't see. I will make her tell me if it's the last thing I do! Then, we will have the pleasure we missed in our passionate haste to mate.' That put his thoughts on a different track.
 
'What new ways can I give her pleasure tomorrow? Mmmm. I will make you squirm tomorrow my little miko! Maybe Miroku can give me some tips when we get back. Now there's an idea. He should have a lot of knowledge stored in that perverted mind of his.'
 
Inuyasha smiled. He liked Miroku even though he didn't show it. His attitude toward Miroku was just a show for the girls. He didn't want to be getting whapped all the time. He was smarter than that. Miroku was secure in his sexuality and seemed to enjoy the pain it caused him. 'Stupid baka.' Inuyasha smiled again. Then he turned his thoughts back to the owner of his heart.
 
He looked down at Kagome's head resting on his chest. Bending his index finger toward the palm of his hand, he put it under her chin and slowly tilted her head back until it rested in the crook of his arm. Being careful not to wake her, he dipped his hand into the warm water and began tenderly stroking the dried tears away. Slowly lowering her head toward the water, combing her beautiful black hair into it with his claws, he moistened the sides of her face. She would wake up in the morning fresh, without any of the burning salt on her delicate porcelain skin.
 
Cradling her in his strong supple arms, he carried her to his favorite tree, now her tree. Inuyasha gazed at her, lying naked between the roots. They dwarfed her petite frame. Becoming aroused, he turned and gathered their clothes, his robe just as much hers as it was his, and took them to the spring where he washed them until all traces of her blood had disappeared.
 
Soft morning light began to warm their secluded meadow. Kagome began slowly became aware of her own breathing. She could still feel the emotional after-effects of last night. She felt hollow and empty. As her senses began to awaken, she could feel Inuyasha's arm around her, his body molding to her form. She opened her eyes and could see that he had draped his thick mane over her body as a blanket.
 
'How sweet and thoughtful. I'm sure that he felt really bad last night. I acted like a stupid little girl. Will he be mad? Gosh, I'm such an idiot! How could I do that to him? He loves me so much and I shouldn't worry him like that.'
 
Kagome could hear him breathing. She enjoyed the warmth of his breathe flowing along the nape of her neck. He must have begun to wake up. He nuzzled her neck and his ear twitched. She felt the dew of his breathe collecting on her skin and a low shallow growl rumbling in his chest. He stirred as she began lightly running her fingers along his arm, feeling the soft thin silver hair that covered it. There was not enough to make him furry, but not so little to be like that of a child. His arm was perfect. And it was draped across her, wrapped up between her breasts. Kagome slipped her fingers, so small compared to his, around his hand as best as she could and lifted it to her breast, firmly cupping it to her and then brushing it lightly back and forth across her nipple until it perked up. Inuyasha's hand was still relaxed, so she felt content to play. She continued to brush his hand across her breast until both breasts became engorged with blood. As she played, she could feel his claws gently scraping her skin. She pulled his hand away and studied the huge clawed hand, so lethal to demons, yet so gentle to her (well, when he was hanyou). She lightly scratched her chest with those claws, just hard enough to cause pink streaks. This time she scratched his claws across her breast, gently catching her nipple, causing her to shiver with delight.
 
'Gods this feels good. I hope Inuyasha doesn't wake up yet. I'm having too much fun.'
 
She gazed on this unique hand again. It looked scrumptious. She tasted one of his fingers then gently sucked it into her mouth. It was so pleasingly big and warm, the taste so...Inuyasha. She firmly pressed her cheek into the back of his hand. She was making love to him. She licked her way down the inside of his fingers and gently sucked on the skin that bound them together. Inuyasha moaned. She caught her breath. Inuyasha stayed still. After waiting for what seemed like forever, she licked his fingers and then slid his arm down the curve of her waist and against the inside of her hip. She slightly parted her thighs and slid Inuyasha's fingers into the warm, wet pulsing petals of her flower.
 
'Mmmmm. Ohh...that feels sooo gooood.'
 
She slid his large fingers between the folds of her delicate skin, moistening them. Firmly applying pressure, she slid his wonderful fingers around in all directions, first one direction and then another, her nectar soaking his hand. In her heated state, she had not notice the thick, long hard mass bearing down upon her back. Suddenly, she lost control of Inuyasha's hand as it took on a mind of its own, sliding further down, applying pressure near her hot swollen entrance. He teased her, first barely tucking the tips of his two finger into her then pulling them out, brushing her petals upward while applying pressure to her most sensitive area. Then he did it again, only this time, a fraction deeper. And again, deeper into her. She moaned and pushed her small mound into his hand. He answered by going deeper and curling his fingers to cup her from both the inside and out, squeezing lightly. Kagome let out a small cry, quivering and arching her back. Little did he know he was caressing her two most sensitive erogenous zones, her clitoris and "g-spot.” He went deeper in, gripping her harder and pulling her in an upward motion; then faster...harder...slower...softer. She began to writhe against him, breathing in short quick gasps. Inuyasha pinned her to him. Just short of her reaching climax, Inuyasha pulled his hand away, sliding it up her abdomen to feel her trembling with spasms and whimpering with unfulfilled desire. He lifted his hand and looked at the slippery nectar left on his fingers. The scent had been driving him crazy. Kagome smelled like uncultivated ripe green apples freshly pulled off the tree, not too sweet and not too tart, just right.
 
Inuyasha could feel the soft silky skin of Kagome's neck and buried his face against it, breathing deeply, drawing her scent into him andallowing it to course through his body. Something had begun to awaken him. He wasn't sure what it was. Nevertheless, he was content to simply lie here and enjoy Kagome's warmth. He flexed his ear in an attempt to warm it a little bit.
 
As he lay there, he felt his arm being stroked and petted. He smiled. His Kagome was giving him some lovin'. He decided to play possum just to see what she would do next. What came next was a pleasant surprised. She had taken his hand and was using it to pleasure herself. Inuyasha could feel her breast cupped in his hand, and then the sensations of her hard excited nipple brushed against his fingers. He had heard the almost inaudible moan of pleasure when she began to run his claws along her skin. He knew she was in the mood to go through the mating ritual again. He could hardly stay still while she was running her tongue around his fingers, sucking between them and licking his hand. It made shivers run down his spine, a most pleasurable tingling sensation playing all over his body and making his big hard shaft throb, almost in pain. Inuyasha tried to muffle the purring growl rising from his chest. He smiled to himself. She thought he was asleep and was using him like a toy. He liked that. 'Whoa. Wow,' he thought as she pulled his hand down and nestled it into the wet heat between her legs. He let his head roll back to the ground as she used his fingers to caress her hot moist spring of desire. Finally, he could stand it no longer and took control of the playground. With his arm, he pinned her against his hard throbbing shaft, restraining her movements. He reached his other arm beneath her, locking her to his chest. Then he slowly began to tease her, making her core beg for more as he barely entered his finger into the entrance. He wanted to bury himself in her so badly, but he was not going to do it just yet. It wasn't going to be like yesterday when neither of them had any restraint. Today he would take his time and savor her desire. She began to pant like a dog on a hot summer day. His teasing became more intense.
 
`That's my bitch. You want it don't you? I'm going to make you beg for it. You've got to be trained now don't you?'
 
Kagome writhed against him, whimpering like a bitch in heat. Inuyasha bathed himself in the smell of her hunger. But, he wouldn't touch her anywhere other than where his fingers already were. He wanted to deprive her, make her crave his caresses, hunger for his lips, to torture her into submission, to be a "good dog."
 
Still gripping her to his chest, Inuyasha freed his hand from between her thighs as she raise her hips yearning for him. He pinned her legs down with his own and sniffed his fingers. He wanted Kagome to taste her own nectar. Pinned and still writhing, she could feel Inuyasha's moist finger running along her burning lips. Reaching, barely parting her lips, licking them, she tasted her own nectar. Once again, he pressed his finger to her lips. She knew what he wanted as she opened her mouth and slowly suckled all of her nectar from his finger.
 
"Beg bitch. Tell me what you want. But make sure you say please," he ordered while grinning playfully at her.
 
"Please Master Inuyasha, have pity and let me fulfill my desire to pleasure you as you have pleasured me," Kagome begged, returning Inuyasha's grin.
 
Inuyasha slid his leg to the side and let go of his grip on Kagome. Immediately she jumped over him straddling him between her thighs and pinning his arms to the ground. She was effectively on all fours.
 
"Bark bitch!"
 
"Ruff, ruff," Kagome barked.
 
"Not bad, not bad. Do it again,” Inuyasha ordered with a big smile plastered all over his face. "That's a good girl. Good doggy, good doggy. Now do it again. You can please me now."
 
Kagome barked every time he ordered her to, which was rather frequently, showing the dog demon half of himself. She might have been a virgin yesterday, but that did not mean she was uneducated. She sat her dripping hot petals onto his shaft while she place her face just above his, staring into her loving hanyou's glowing golden eyes. She rubbed his nose with hers and sniffed him like he would her. She slid up his hot swollen shaft to reach his hair and sniffed, running her nose around each of his ears, the sound of her sniffs and feel of her breathe causing blood to rush to Inuyasha's ears as well as the rest of his skin. He quivered with desire to be inside of her, lifting his hips into her. Inuyasha was in ecstasy, not just physically. Kagome's playfulness and lighthearted attitude warmed his heart. Then Kagome did something that shocked Inuyasha. She sniffed and kissed her way down his lean well carved abdomen, nipping as she went. Stopping just short of the tip of his shaft, she spilled a warm breath on him, causing little clear droplets of his own nectar to land on his belly. Kagome looked at it with curiosity. She had never heard of this. He must really be excited. Kagome had tasted herself, now she wanted to taste him. She licked him clean, savoring the salty taste in her mouth. Inuyasha bucked beneath her as she gently licked the head of his shaft then slowly slipped her hot wet lips over the tip and taking him into her mouth. It was so smooth and clean tasting. Inuyasha laid his head back and groaned. She pulled back again, gently and slowly sucking the tip of his shaft and then slipping it out to lick it. Inuyasha thought she would drive him crazy. Then he felt wet heat slowly making its way down his shaft. He looked down to see Kagome looking up at him with half of his gorged member in her mouth. She placed her fingers around the bottom half and began to stroke him while she sucked in and then pulled out slowly and teasingly. Then with all seriousness, she took him farther into her hot throat increasing the speed of her rhythm. With her other hand, she cupped the fruit of his loins and massaged them. Inuyasha could feel the heat filling his whole body and wanted to be in her, really in her, to have their bodies sink into each other and be as one. Suddenly, but slowly, Kagome lifted her head away from his shaft. Inuyasha was not pleased, until she slid her wet lips down his shaft and began to slowly and with purpose lick, suck, and massage his fruit until he thought he would burst. They had never felt so alive. This region usually just got in the way, but now they were truly alive. Kagome had breathed life into them. Inuyasha was stunned and amazed. He had no idea that such pleasure existed. Kagome slid her tongue back up his shaft. Then she flipped around taking it back into her mouth. All the sudden her dripping petals were in Inuyasha's face!
 
"Damn bitch! Bark!" he ordered.
 
"Ruff, ruff, ruff,” she barked, causing nectar to drip down onto his lips.
 
Inuyasha reached his strong taut arms around Kagome and pulled her into his face. This was unbelievable! He could enjoy her nectar and please her while she did the same for him! Kagome lowered her breasts to Inuyasha's belly as she took his hot, now very swollen, member into her mouth while wrapping her arms around underneath his legs. Inuyasha bucked his hips toward her as she massaged his fruit. Inuyasha threw his head back, barely able to breathe, groaning with the pain of such pleasure. He breathed deeply and then buried his face in the hot wet fragrance of Kagome's swollen flower, their bodies cradling each other's rocking in a rhythm all their own. In her own pleasure given by Inuyasha, Kagome loved him in and out of her throat, savoring his salty nectar as he, loving her, sucked and gently nipped her petals. Kagome arched her back letting out a small cry.
 
"Inuyashaaa!"
 
Inuyasha buried his face deeper, sucking her into his mouth and moving his tongue with the speed only he could possess. Kagome thought she was going to die if she didn't reach climax soon. Inuyasha threw her to the ground, pinning her underneath him, feeling her quivering all over, head thrown back, face blushed red. Her hips sought him out as she writhed on the ground. Inuyasha wanted to take her right then, but he had other plans.
 
"Tell me what you want, bitch. Say it out loud. Bark!" Inuyasha commanded.
 
Kagome whimpered and gasped a couple small high pitched barks in askance of his favors. Inuyasha lifted her arms above her head, pinning them to the ground with one hand, and with the other he squeezed her nipple, taking it into his mouth sucking hard. He pulled it up between his drawn lips and flicked it with his tongue faster and faster. Kagome would have climaxed right then if he had allowed her to pull her hips into him, but he held her fast. He pulled her other nipple into his mouth, giving it the same extended treatment. She was breathing so hard, she thought she was going to faint, everything was hot, tingling and spinning. Inuyasha laid down pressing his body against hers. However, he did not try to take her. Not yet. He felt his hungry swollen member press into her soft belly and nestled it there for the time being.
 
"Kagome," he whispered, pulling her face up to meet his, gazing at her with golden glowing hanyou eyes.
 
Gazing into her violet impassioned eyes, he lowered himself and gently pressed his lips to hers, lips so soft and satiny, truly like rose petals. Inuyasha didn't realize it, but to Kagome his lips were just as soft and delicious. She slightly parted her lips, giving him control while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Inuyasha caressed her engorged lips with his tongue, feeling their warm quivering passion as Kagome moaned and rocked her hips into him, feeling him so close to her entrance. Kissing her just made her want him more. Inuyasha covered her lips with his and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth as she squirmed and moaned, wanting to scream. She hungrily held his lips fast with her teeth as he began to raise his lips away from hers. Not being able to deny her, Inuyasha pushed his lips back to hers, hard, reaching his tongue into the depths of her hot nectar, sucking it into his own mouth, tasting the sweetness she had given him. Pulling away, he turned her face away from him, baring her neck. It was so soft and tender. He sniffed it. She shivered. He ran his nose along the length of her neck, nipping and sucking her earlobe. She writhed beneath him, bucking. Brushing his lips slowly down the nape of her neck and halting just behind her jugular vein, he suckled her delicious skin into his mouth. Kagome whimpered and bucked. He bared his fangs. She could feel the sharp tips of his fangs pressing gently against her neck as she arched upwards in answer, causing Inuyasha's fangs to puncture her skin. Inuyasha's eye's widened. She really wanted him! He bit down, drawing blood into his mouth as she screamed in ecstasy. He dipped his finger into her blood and turned her head to face him gently pressing his finger to her lips. As she sucked the blood from his finger, he pulled back his silvery mane, baring his neck as he leaned down to her. Kagome licked his neck in preparation. Gently, she began to pull his skin into her mouth. When he pushed his neck into her mouth further, she bit down hard with her small eyeteeth, the best she had for fangs, and drew blood, pulling it into her mouth. His hanyou blood was different. It wasn't metallic and sweet like human blood, but it wasn't vile demon blood either. It had a musky flavor to it, like coconut milk. They exchanged each other's blood with another deep passionate long kiss. Kagome could barely stand it, tears flowing from the corners of her eyes.
 
Inuyasha raised his hips allowing his shaft to slide down Kagome's soft belly. She quivered as he dragged it past her most sensitive petal, the smooth sleek feel of it driving Kagome insane. He placed the tip of his shaft at the entrance to Kagome's secret garden. He barely moved into the entrance when Kagome screamed,
 
"INUYASHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
 
She came so hard he felt her nectar surging all over him. He could take it no longer. He plunged into her depths fast and hard. He layed there, throbbing in pain, feeling her muscles contracting hard around his shaft as she convulsed, screaming. This was Kagome's day. He pulled away, grabbed her hips, and flipped her onto her belly. She was still convulsing in orgasm when he pulled her up on her knees.
 
"Bark bitch. I said bark!"
 
He thrust himself into her from behind making her yelp. He thrust into her hard and fast. Knowing he would not last much longer, he reached down and grabbed her by the hair making her rise up on her hands. Using her hair as reins, he put as much speed into his pumping as he could. Then he let her hair fall, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him as he buried his shaft as deep into her as far as he could get. His whole body seemed to explode as he shot so much hot steaming seed into her that it splashed back out against him and ran down both of their legs. For a moment he couldn't breath, couldn't move, his body racked with a before unknown pleasure. Pushing Kagome to the ground and laying on top of her, her body still convulsing violently in orgasm, he finally caught his breath. They lay there, an exhausted heap on the ground, except for the continuing waves sweeping over Kagome, neither of them moving.
 
 
 
 
~*~
 
 
Disclaimer
I do not own Inuyasha or any of the associated characters. I only own the characters Kaiaela and Mr. Sesshou.
 
 
 
Any and all reviews are welcome and greatly
appreciated whether one word or paragraphs.
 
 
Reviewer Recognition
I Lurv You All
 
Inuyashaloverr
GuardianOfTheShikon
Erm, do I get my brownie points? Or brownies by chance?
dudekiller(nsi)
 
 
~*~*~*~*~