InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Demonic Wish ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kagome's Demonic Wish

Chapter 2

The Talk in the Forest

Kagome wandered off into the forest once again. InuYasha and the rest of them caught up not too long after she took off in the forest. InuYasha stopped dead in his tracks because he smelt something demonic nearby. Kagome stopped because she saw some Shikon Jewel shards floating around and moving in the forest.

"InuYasha... Either there are some floating Shikon Jewel shards are there's somebody in the forest right now." Kagome said.

"Demon... Shikon Jewel shards don't just float Kagome. And you're the one who can see them so if you saw them floating there is obviously somebody in the forest." InuYasha said. "Show yourself you demon!"

"InuYasha! It won't come out now because you scared it away!" Kagome said.

"Damn it!" InuYasha said.

As InuYasha said that he took off into the woods as Miroku, Shippo, Sango, Kagome and Kirara followed him. As Kagome got closer to the demon she could sense the Jewel shards even better. InuYasha stopped as he neared Naraku's demonic house.

"InuYasha... There are Jewel shards here..." Kagome said.

"Really? It must be the work of Naraku..." InuYasha Said.

"What are we going to do Kagome, InuYasha?" Shippo said.

"I don't know, Shippo...." Kagome said.

"I know exactly what were going to do... Attack and kill Naraku!" InuYasha said.

"Just make sure that you don't lose the Jewel shards InuYasha!" Kagome said.

Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku ran onto the castle grounds and they stopped and started to look around. Shippo had stayed back to protect Kagome. They didn't want Naraku to sneak up on her and take her again. Last time Naraku took her it was kind of her fault. I mean she was the one that actually went into the woods by herself. Naraku slowly walked out wearing his usual things. InuYasha started at him while taking out his Tetsusaiga.

"Your gonna pay!" InuYasha said while charging at Naraku.

"Hold it right there InuYasha...what do I have to pay for?" Naraku said slyly.

"For taking the Jewel shards Naraku!" Kagome said with her bow and an arrow pointed steadily at him.

"Kagome! Stay back!" Sango yelled.

"Naraku is the one that killed Kikyou. I'm going to finish what she started!" Kagome said.

InuYasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo just stared at her. Kagome finished aiming her bow and arrow where Naraku's heart would be located and she shot the arrow there. InuYasha recognized how the arrow went towards Naraku. It was exactly how it came toward him when Kikyou shot it.

"Kagome! That's what Kikyou's bow did when she shot it at me!" InuYasha yelled.

"Really? Because I wasn't trying anything really..." Kagome said. "I was just trying to shoot him so that it would be over with. But I will shot another arrow if he doesn't give up and soon!"

Naraku was knocked down to the ground as he was hit with the arrow. Naraku was stunned when he got hit with the arrow. He was slowly starting to stand up when he literally passed out where he was. InuYasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kagome all ran over to where Naraku had passed out. Sango looked over to see her brother walk out and look up. When he looked up he smiled. Sango also smiled. As her brother ran up to her they hugged. Her brother was still under the power of Naraku and Sango didn't know it. Her brother was planning on doing something to Sango and she really wasn't expecting it.

"Your alive still.... I thought you would die when Naraku passed out. I just hope that you will still be able to live when Naraku dies... And without a Shikon Jewel shard..." Sango said.

"Sango... I have the shards from Naraku and InuYasha is thinking about killing him." Kagome said.

"InuYasha... Please don't... Kirara can make sure that he won't wake up. I want to catch up with my brother. Please InuYasha..." Sango said.

"Sango! Kirara can't keep him asleep forever! She's gotten poisoned by him before if you don't remember!" InuYasha said.

"InuYasha... Just let her catch up with her brother. I mean they haven't seen each other for a long time. At least since the last time that Naraku sent him after us to kill us. The last time she saw the real him was before he killed himself. Just give her some time to catch up with him. Otherwise I will have to say the 'S' word... And I'm not afraid to actually!" Kagome said.

"Fine..." InuYasha said.

Naraku was slowly opening his eyes and he slowly sat up. He grabbed Kagome with his arm around her neck. Sango's brother grabbed her the same way right after Naraku grabbed Kagome.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~

Oh.... A cliff hanger... wondering what happens next aren't ya... Your not gonna know until I tell you in the next chapter though so Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A/N: I still don't own InuYasha...(Evil people...)