InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Excuses ❯ Kagome's Excuses ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yes! A new story! Don't worry, this won't mess up my schedule with any of my other stories I've been working on and should be working on, since this is only a one-shot!
 
 
Kagome is tired of her grandfather telling people that she had fake illnesses. So one day, she decides to take a chance and come up with what she can by herself! [one-shot].
 
 
1. I can't come to school because I have recently gotten a new 'dog' that needs all the attention all the time.
 
2. I can't come to school because I spent every single last penny on ramen, and I can't afford to go buy a train ticket to reach the school.
 
3. I can't come to school because my boyfriend has acquired a whole in his stomach from the last fight we had.
 
4. I can't come to school because an evil lady came and decided to tie up my boyfriend, and then cut him up. With hair. It wasn't even her own hair.
 
5. I can't come to school because I was trapped inside my boyfriend's father's carcass, trying to get his fang.
 
6. I can't come to school because my boyfriend's older half-brother just tried to kill me.
 
7. I can't come to school because a perverted monk pushed my boyfriend down the side of a cliff and kidnapped me, and rode away on my bike. Hey! That dude just felt me up! (bash).
 
8. I can't come to school because an evil witch resurrected my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, and sucked out my soul.
 
9. I can't come to school because my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend stole part of my soul, and then walked away with it.
 
10. I can't come to school because my boyfriend turned into a human, and our enemy decided to pop up for a tea party.
 
11. I can't come to school because my boyfriend stole my passport and shoved a tree down the well, and I spent all day trying to get back to him.
 
12. I can't come to school because I was kidnapped by and evil spider demon.
 
13. I can't come to school because my stalker kidnapped me and took me to his cave, and then decided to fall in Love with me.
 
14. I can't come to school because when my boyfriend was out, his ex-girlfriend tied me up and stole my passport, and then gave it to our worst enemy.
 
15. I can't come to school because I was busy purifying some things.
 
16. I can't come to school because one of my best friend's little brother attacked us, and none of us had the heart to kill him.
 
17. I can't come to school because an evil, invisible snake bit me, and I was possessed by a dark priestess, who had decided that I should be the one to kill my boyfriend.
 
18. I can't come to school because my boyfriend just blew up the neighborhood with his giant, magic sword.
 
19. I can't come to school because my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend just tried to kill me. Again.
 
20. Kagome will not be attending school for a few weeks because she is traveling around Feudal Japan on a hanyou's back, collecting the shards of the Shikon No Tama with her two best friends, and a demon cat and her adopted son. I need to go shopping for more ramen…
 
~ Mrs. Higurashi
 
 
Yep! Okay!
 
Now it is done! Mwuahahahahahahaha! I don't really care if this was too short, because I just wanted to post it up. There's really no need for flames, so if you didn't like it, don't flame, just stop reading it.
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Review please!
Love, Cat.