InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ Inuyasha's Rosary ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6:
Inuyasha's Rosary
Inuyasha pulled her in, and he kissed her passionately. They kissed for what seemed like hours, but inevitably had to release, even half demons have to breath. Kagome started to remove her skirt, but Inuyasha stopped her.
"What, no sex?" Kagome said a little disappointed.
"Sorry, Kagome," Inuyasha replied, also a little disappointed, "Not until Naraku is dead! If he learns about our feelings towards each other, he would definitely use it to his advantage! But since you've became a half demon, I think that the task will be easier, and quicker to complete!"
"Yeah, I guess you're right," Kagome sighed, "A child would only stop us, and we wouldn't be able continue on our quest!"
"I have absolutely no worries about making you pregnant!" Inuyasha said, "Because I know that won't happen!
"What do you mean won't happen?" Kagome snarled.
"Your mother said that all 'half breeds' are sterile!" Inuyasha said backing off a little.
"What!" Kagome said, "Is that true!"
"I never heard of a half breed getting pregnant, or being on the other end!" Inuyasha answered, "I don't have a reason to think that she's wrong!"
"Then why can't we?" Kagome inquired.
"I wouldn't be able to not mark you if we did!" Inuyasha said, "Naraku would get the scent, and instantly know about us!"
"I guess your right," Kagome sighed.
"Don't worry, I think it will only take a maximum of a year before the final battle will occur!" Inuyasha said, "Sooner or later he will come after us, himself! And likely two or three new reincarnations, will probably come with him!"
When they got back to Keade's village.
Kagome and Inuyasha walked in Keade's hut hand in hand, and seen what probably was going to become a familiar sight. Sango and Miroku were laying together naked. They were conscious, but just laying there embracing each other.
"You do know that this is Keade's hut, don't you?" Inuyasha asked, "I'm sure that she like to be able to sleep here at least once!"
"Ohhh, Keade, and for that matter Shippo decided to live in another villagers hut until we leave!" Miroku answered.
"I wonder why," Inuyasha replied.
"Inuyasha, sit!" Kagome said.
"Alright, I'll stop," Inuyasha retaliated.
Inuyasha and Kagome left the room and allowed them to get their clothes on.
"Do you think that Inuyasha asked Kagome yet?" Sango asked.
"I think so," Miroku answered. He just had an idea, and he had an evil smirk on his face.
"Great...," Sango said sarcastically, "What perverted idea have come up this time?"
"You'll see," Miroku replied keeping the grin on his face. "Kagome, Inuyasha, we're dressed now! You can come in".
Kagome and Inuyasha walked back in.
"How was the trip?" Sango asked.
"Except for Koga showing up it was good," Kagome answered.
"He tried to ... a..., didn't he?" Miroku asked.
"Yep," Kagome answered, "But Inuyasha scared him off".
"I guess that tomorrow, we will be leaving?" Miroku asked.
"No," Inuyasha answered, "We're probably going to take another trip back to Kagome's era, and stay here for a little while, and help Kagome with her powers"
"Alright," Miroku answered.
All they had done that day was as usual. Inuyasha was helping Kagome with her powers, and the other were helping the villagers.
Miroku stayed awake until everyone had fallen asleep that night. He had made a pair sutra's with a specific effect earlier, and he went as quietly as possible towards Inuyasha. He used one on Inuyasha's rosary, and then went and used one on Kagome. He then removed anything that said that he was up to something and he headed back to where he was sleeping, and "What did you do to them?" Shippo asked
"You'll see the next time he's gets sat," Miroku answered, "Now go to sleep! We don't want to get caught, now do we"
The next morning.
Shippo sneaked up behind Inuyasha and jumped onto his head. Inuyasha struggled to get Shippo of his head for a little bit.
"Get off of me runt!" Inuyasha yelled.
"Never!" Shippo yelled back.
Inuyasha grabbed by the tail and forced him off. He then hit Shippo on the head, and was about to throw him a ways but...
"Sit!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha didn't eat the dirt like he normally does, instead he walked over to Kagome and touched her butt. "Pervert! You're getting as bad as Miroku!" And she slapped him.
"I like that change in the rosary!" Inuyasha quietly said, but forgot that Kagome's hearing was better.
"Sit!" Kagome yelled, but had already forgot about the rosary's change. "Great," Kagome sarcastically said, and decided to run for it before Inuyasha got another feel!
"That's what you did to Inuyasha last night!" Shippo said.
"What did you do this time?" Sango asked.
"I changed the effect of the rosary, so every time Kagome sits Inuyasha, he touches Kagome's butt instead of crashing to the ground!" Miroku answered, "That and if anyone says it now and Inuyasha will touch Kagome's butt!"
"Why do all those thoughts go through your head all the time?" Sango asked.
"Don't know," Miroku replied. Miroku then went and touched Sango's butt.
"You done yet?" Sango asked.
"Not really," Miroku answered.
"Get your hand off me?" Sango ordered.
"Or what?" Miroku asked.
"Or what!" Sango yelled, "Or this is going to happen!" She raised her hand in preparation to slap him. Miroku decided to let go before getting slapped.
Kagome inevitably gave up running from Inuyasha. And she let him get the feel that he appeared to go for. Inuyasha caught up and touched her butt. "Done yet?"
"What the fuck happened there?" Inuyasha said.
"It looks like the rosary changed or something," Kagome replied.
"It would be typical of Miroku to do something like that," Inuyasha said.
"He probably has the power to do that," Kagome replied, "Let's pay him a visit!"
"You can," Inuyasha replied, "I like the change".
Kagome was about to sit him, but remembered about the change this time. "I guess you would," she said. She then ran off in the direction of Miroku.
(A/N): Please, if you read this, review! This story is more likely to get a little less attention, than the other story I'm in the state of still writing, If I Die Tomorrow, but I'm getting bored with it's plot, and the plot for this story isn't boring yet!