InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13:
Introduction

"Kagome," Inuyasha said, shaking her, "Wake up".

"What?" Kagome replied.

"There is something odd happening," Inuyasha said.

"It's nothing Inuyasha," Kagome said, "This time is different, you know"

"Someone with your scent, and another is around the well, and goes out into the city," Inuyasha said.

"The other one is you," Kagome answered.

"What," Inuyasha replied, "We should check this out".

"Just let me get my clothes on," Kagome answered.

"Bring your weapons," Inuyasha said leaving.

"Why?" Kagome asked, "I doubt that there will be a battle".

"It isn't likely that anything from your time could need them," Inuyasha answered, "But this would typical of Naraku".

Inuyasha left, with Kagome coming out a couple seconds later. They outside of the shrine.

"I thought you were going to the feudal era tomorrow?" Mrs. Higurashi asked.

"We are," Kagome answered.

"Then why do you have those?" Mrs. Higurashi answered.

"The bastard Naraku might be in this time," Inuyasha answered, "There could be a battle today here".

"Try and get him into your era if possible," Mrs. Higurashi answered, "I don't want Kagome to have any problems with the police".

"I'll try," Inuyasha said, "The two scent go different directions".

"Yeah," Kagome said, "I guess I'll follow me, and you'll follow you?"

"Sure," Inuyasha answered, "Just observe, only fight if necessary".

"Alright," Kagome answered. And they separated following the separate scents.



Kagome followed the scent, keeping her necklace on so no one could see her demonic features, or her weapons. She walked through the streets quickly, only giving focus on the scent. She accidentally bumped into a couple, who all just bounced off of her. She retained some strength with her necklace, not all, but some. Then she seen it, a person who looked exactly like her was a block away, on the other side of the road. She was with Eri, Yuki, and Ayumi. The copy had a necklace just like Kagome, in of which she just took off. And to Kagome's surprise, she was also half demon. And knocked Yuki into the wall intentionally. Kagome ripped her necklace and leaped right at the clone. The clone knocked, Eri to the ground, and was about to use her claws on Ayumi.

“Kagome why are you doing this?” Ayumi pleaded.

“Because I want to,” the copy answered. It readied for the kill, and the moment she lashed out, she noticed a whip around her hand. The next thing it knew, it was through a wall. It got up, and

“What are you?” Kagome demanded, “Why are you here?”

“I'm you,” it sneered, “And to create chaos”.

“I'm not going to let you!” Kagome snarled. They both drawn an arrow, and fired at each other, they hit each other creating and explosion of bright lights.



Inuyasha leaped from building following the scent, it took a while but he found it. And there was a copy of Inuyasha. Chasing Souta. They were close to the school, and the copy of Inuyasha was about to finish the chase. The copy came about five feet, before jumping away, as the Tetseiga crashed into the ground where it would have been if he didn't.

“What are you?” Inuyasha yelled.

“I'm you,” the copy answered.

“Who put you up to this?” Inuyasha demanded, “Naraku?”

“Whose Naraku?” the copy asked.



“Have Inuyasha and Kagome returned Shippo?” Sango asked.

“Nope,” Shippo answered, “Do you think they're okay?”

“I'm sure that they are,” Sango answered, “We should go back to the village”.

Alright,” Shippo sighed.

They walked towards the village at a casual pace, until they seen smoke. They picked up her pace, and hoped that everything was okay. Nope, they got into sight and seen the village in flames. After seeing that, they rushed into it.

“Miroku what happened?” Sango asked.

“I don't know,” Miroku answered, “I just returned”.

“There it is!” A villager yelled, and a mob of villagers raced towards Shippo.

“Shouldn't you e trying to put out the fire?” Miroku asked.

“After we rid ourselves of the cause,” a villager said.

“Which is?” Sango asked.

“That Kitsune,” the villager said.

“I didn't do this!” Shippo yelled.

“I was with Shippo,” Sango said, “It wasn't him”.

“Sango, there is something wrong about this,” Miroku said, “Get ready for a battle”.

“Alight,” Sango replied. Before she left to get changed. She had it on her, and she went into the forest to change, with Kilala. She returned riding Kilala.

“Miroku, did anything happen?” Sango asked.

“I've managed to convince the villagers into trying to put out the fire,” Miroku answered, “But I don't think that is the last of it”.

And they seen them. They seen themselves, a copy of Miroku, Sango, Shippo and two others.



They have traveled over a month to get to Keade's village. One that they all had hoped get over with. And were almost there to.

“Kohaku, stay here and keep an eye on Rin and Jaken,” Sesshoumaru said.

“What's wrong?” Kikyo asked.

“The scent of some people at the village,” Sesshoumaru answered, “There are pairs of people who have the same scent. One being the same as yours.”

“What?!” Kikyo yelled.

“One of them has the same scent as you,” Sesshoumaru said, “Get on my back, you can get there faster that way”.

Kikyo climbed onto Sesshoumaru's back, and Sesshoumaru dashed off towards the village. With Sesshoumaru speed, it didn't take long. He decided to land right beside Miroku and Sango, who were just in a stand off against them. And Kikyo got off.

“There is a copy of you as well,” Kikyo commented.

“They are all half demons?” Sesshoumaru said, “Except of the copy of myself”.

“And slightly different weapons,” Miroku said. The copy of Miroku didn't have a staff. He had two swords, but the Hilts were unconventionally longer. Over a foot and half longer.

“What are you,” Miroku asked.

“Were you,” his copy answered.

“Really,” Sango answered sarcastically, “Why are you here?”

“To do whatever we want,” her copy answered.

“Which normally is?” Kikyo asked.

“Destroy as much as possible,” her copy answered.



Koga was heading to Keade's village. With the intentions of picking a fight. This time he brought the entire wolf tribe with him. A large number of wolf demons have came with him.

“Ginta,” how many do we have” Koga asked.

No reply.

“Answer me,” Koga demanded.

“Ginta is dead,” a voice said.

Koga turned around and the himself. “What did you do to my men?” Koga demanded.

“I killed them all,” it answered.

“How did you kill them all so fast?” Koga demanded, “With out me knowing?”

“Two jewel shards in each leg,” it answered, “And one in each arm”.

(A/N): I think I should change the name of this story to something more appropriate.