InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Guardian Angel ❯ Emergency Care ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I forgot to mention earlier that Kagome is 19 and now lives by herself near her family shrine. That's why Inuyasha ended up there when he came back to life. I don't own Inuyasha.

Inuyasha kicked the door open and entered the small apartment. He kicked the door closed and walked over to the couch where he set Kagome down before going into the kitchen to find a small towel. He picked up a bowl and filled it with warm water before returning to the living room. He sat down next to the girl and dipped the edge of the towel into the water as he began slowly, carefully, wiping the blood off of her face.

Suddenly, the girl began coughing as she regained consciousness. The hanyou quickly removed the towel from her face and moved his hand to her chin and moved it so that she was looking into his eyes. He looked closely at her pupils and released her as he moved back to where he had been sitting on the ground. "Pupils are not dilated and are responsive to light. That's a good thing," he explained as he picked the towel up again.

She looked up at the ceiling as he started cleaning her face off again. "You said you were there to protect me..." she trailed off.”Did you mean that?" Kagome watched as the hanyou suddenly stopped what he was doing and stood up to walk away.

"Keh." Inuyasha walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Inu-" Kagome tried to stand up but collapsed when she tried to move her leg. Inuyasha quickly appeared next to her.

"Can you turn over?" The young girl nodded and rolled onto her back and squeaked from the pain. "I really wish you wouldn't do that."

"Sorry," she watched as Inuyasha felt up and down her leg until he found what he was looking for.

He looked up at her. "This is going to hurt," he said before quickly pushing her knee back into its socket.

"Aargh!"

"Hmph. You managed to both dislocate and break your knee. Congratulations." Inuyasha lifted up the confused girl carefully, again, bridal style and carried her out of the apartment.

"Where're we going?" Kagome asked looking up at the hanyou.

"You're going to the hospital." The hanyou jumped up to the edge of the railing of the second floor.

"Eeek!" The girl jumped in surprise. "What are you doing?!"

"A bus is too slow. You could die of internal bleeding, now stay still." Inuyasha jumped again and onto a car below before leaping onto the roof above.

Kagome quickly tried to wrap her arms around the hanyous neck to hang on but found out that she couldn't move one of her arms.

A few minutes later, the arrived at a small hospital and Inuyasha placed landed on the sidewalk of in front of it. He ran inside and smashed through the doors and without hesitating, bashed through several doors and ran up several stair cases and was chased by 5 security guards until he reached the ICU where he deposited Kagome on one of the beds and suddenly became invisible.

A/N: I should update again in a few hours if it takes that long for one review. AKA: as soon as I get another REAL review I’ll add the next chapter. That means give me a real comment on how the story’s going.