InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Sesshomaru and Kagome ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's note: Sesshomaru is trying to get some alone time with Kagome, a slight Lime, I'm not good at describing it so don't be too harsh.
 
 
Kagome's bath adventure
 
 
“Kagome, Will you join come with This Sesshomaru?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“OF course, see you later” She said dismissing herself from her friends; she was curious where he would lead her.
 
Sesshomaru led her to the outdoor hot springs.
 
“Would you care to relax with this Sesshomaru?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Kagome turned a bright red. `Bathing? With Sesshomaru? That means we'll have to be naked! I can't do this, I shouldn't do this. If my mom knew what I was doing, she's have a fit'
 
“Um….. Ok” She stuttered.
 
Sesshomaru quickly stripped his clothes off. Kagome looked at his rock hard abs and then her eyes drifted a little lower. He had a huge `member'.
 
`OH My! No wonder female demons are after him' she thought.
 
She blushed and turned another shade of red. Sesshomaru noticed it, he smelt her embarrassment. `Miko is interested in this Sesshomaru's body, wonder what hers looks like? This Sesshomaru has never seen a ningen's body”
 
“Are you going to undress or do you need help?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
Kagome snapped back to reality and began to undress. Sesshomaru was curious to see why she was so nervous. Kagome was a little nervous, she had never bathed with a guy before and it was definitely a new experience. Once Kagome was 100% naked, she used her hand to cover her breasts.
 
“Don't cover yourself, no need to be embarrassed” Sesshomaru said.
 
Kagome blushed again, lighter than before. She had a good figure, very curvy and perfect.
 
Kagome climbed into the hot spring, Sesshomaru followed her. She leaned back and rested on the side. It felt good, to have the steam relaxing her sore body.
 
“Thanks for inviting me” Kagome said.
 
He glanced over at her, his body couldn't help but react which was strange for him, he had seen plenty of female demons naked before but he never reacted so quickly. Without thinking, he reached over and touched her breast. Once he realized where his hand had been, he quickly withdrew it and apologized.
 
“The Sesshomaru is sorry, it will never happen again” He apologized.
 
“It's ok, keep going” Kagome said.
 
She actually liked how it felt and she didn't want it to end. Sesshomaru smiled as he went back to groping on her breasts, he switched every once in awhile. Kagome heard tussling in the bushes and she pushed Sesshomaru away.
 
“Did you hear that?” She asked.
 
He looked up and smelt Inuyasha's scent. “Hanyou, get out here” He said angrily.
 
Inuyasha appeared from out the bush.
 
“You were….. Watching us” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“I was worried about you” He lied.
 
“You lie, Hanyou” Sesshomaru stated.
 
Kagome was furious, after all he had done to her, he had the nerve to spy on her and then lie about it. She climbed out of the spring and put her school uniform back on.
 
“Goodbye” She said firmly, walking past Inuyasha.
 
“Stupid half-breed” Sesshomaru hissed. He got up and went over to his clothes, he put them back on. He walked over to Inuyasha and scratched him with his claws.
 
~Later~
 
Kagome went back to the hot springs because she accidentally left her socks there to find Inuyasha lying face down on the ground by the springs, 5 long scratch marks currently healing on his back.
 
“Inuyasha” She shook her gently but he didn't awake.
 
“Help” Kagome yelled. Kagura was the first to arrive.
 
“Help me take him back to the castle” She asked. Kagura nodded and they took him back to the castle, to place him on a bed in the guest wing.
 
“Help bandage Inuyasha” Kagome ordered. Kagura made sure that he was wounded up tightly.