InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Nightmare ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kagome’s Nightmare

By Shizuko


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If I told you that I wanted to see you,
and if I told you that I beg to please you.
If I told you that I’ll always keep you
What would you say?
Now tell me how you’d feel if I told you
that I had feelings for you.
And would it be wrong to say what’s on my mind.
We were friends but with time
What I feel deep inside for you has changed
But I’d give up a lot if I thought
It was untrue to you
I hope it won’t offend
The trust we have, cause I don’t want this to end.
If you think we will lose what we have
Then I would just rather stay the same.
Cause I don’t want to choose
Between the two most precious things to me
If we take this chance and extend
to each other in romance
I hope it would be the right thing for you and me
Would you, be there
Could you, dare to hold me
Will my feelings lead me?
What would you say?
If I told you that

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter one:
The son glistened in the sky as the wind whistled threw the trees. The flowers bloomed and the birds began to sing. ‘Oh god I love spring!’ It’s so warm and beautiful. Spring is a time of rebirth, joy and swimming pools. A time for the plants to spring back to life from their once frosty graves. A time for the warmth to take control, to kick out the cold and take up a permeant residence. No snow. No snowmen. No snow angels. No sledding and snowball fights. *Tear* I could go on and on, but I think I’ll stop there. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the winter, but I love the summer.
I stood at the Bone-Eaters well staring into Inuyasha’s golden gaze. I brushed back his bands and he smiled down at me making my heart stop. His beautiful long silver hair danced as the wind blew softly. He looked so angelic, so incredibly handsome as the sun glistened off his slender, muscular body. Today I had to return to my era for some big family reunion. I flung myself at Inuyasha embracing him in a tight hug. A few tears slid down my cheek as his strong arms held me. He slowly wiped away the tears before returning his grip on me.
“I don’t want to leave,” I whispered into his chest.
“Don’t you want to see your family?” he questioned.
“Yes.”
“Then what’s the problem.”
“I’m just going to miss you, what if something happens, what if you get into trouble.”
“Are you crazy, I’ll be fine,” Inuyasha said as he tensed in my arms.
“What’s wrong Inuyasha?”
“Get into the well, NOW.” he screamed as Naraku appeared in the sky. He flew down hitting Inuyasha square in the chest. The force of the blow sent Inuyasha flying into a nearby tree.
“Inuyasha!” I screamed as he slid to the ground unconscious. I began to run towards him when Naraku swooped down and picked me up. A purple smoke appeared from the palm of his hand turning my world black.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< br> I awoke on the floor in a cold damp dungeon. My head was pounding and I felt extremely weak. The Door flew open and Naraku emerged standing in the doorway.
“Ah, finally awake,” he said as I curled up in a corner far away from him.
“Naraku!” I hissed.
“In the flesh.”
“What do you want with me?”
“I need a favor,” he said pacing the room.
“Never,” I snapped.
“You haven’t even heard my request.”
“What gave you the impression that I wanted to?”
“SILENCE... That’s better... I want you to kill Inuyasha for me.”
“No.”
“I think you will.”
“I will never hurt Inuyasha, ever.”
“Oh on the contrary...” he said as pink smoke filled the room. (Yes, I like smokey things)... “I think you will.” The smoke filled my longs leaving a burning sensation. I could feel my eyes water and my body go numb and I found myself kneeling in front of Naraku.
“Kagome, you will slay Inuyasha with these,” he said giving me a five shooter bow with five arrows.
“Yes master.” Wait a minute; I didn’t say that... did I... I got up walking out of Naraku’s castle in search of Inuyasha. ‘This is so weird, my body is moving on it’s own free will. Naraku must be controlling me under some powerful spell.’ I thought as I entered into Inuyasha’s forest. I spotted him laying down on a small patch of grass.
“Inuyasha!” I screamed.
“Kagome, where the hell have you been, Sango and I have been looking everywhere for you,” he said annoyance in his voice as he walked towards me. “Kagome, what’s wrong with you?”
“Freeze,” I said pointing the bow at him. “No, run Inuyasha... run for your life,” I screamed.
“Kagome what the hell is going on?” he said getting closer.
“Nooooo,” I said firing. The five arrows moved at a rapid pace hitting Inuyasha square in the chest and he fell lifelessly to the ground. Pink smoke began to depart from my body then disappeared in the warm breeze. I fell to my knees placing my hands over my head from the intense pain that soared threw my brain. ‘I’m free, I can move, the spells broken.’ The joy began to fill my entire body. That is until I saw him.
“Oh no Inuyasha!” I screamed as I ran to his still form. He was laying on his side in a puddle of blood that oozed from his chest. About two arrowheads were sticking out of his back and threw his Haori. “Inuyasha... Inuyasha...” I said shaking his shoulder.
“Ka-go-me,” he said barley above a whisper as his eyes fluttered open.
“Inuyasha... I’m so sorry, Naraku placed a spell on me... please forgive me... It’s all my fault... please don’t hate me,” I muttered as Inuyasha placed a bloody finger to my lips silencing me and shook his head.
“N-never... Hate... y-you,” he said closing his eyes as his hand fell to the ground limp.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TBC..........

Converting /tmp/phpkdzJ0V to /dev/stdout