InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Story ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
’s Story


Summary: Kagome is an intelligent girl going through the struggles of being a teenager. Her sisters are Kikyou and Kagura. She loves them with all of her heart, but wishes things to be different.

-X-

“Kanna! My god! You almost gave me a heart attack!” It irked her when the little girl didn’t move.

“Where’re you going?” She looked back at the girl.

“I’m going to my friends…Like I do every night.”

“Daddy says you have to watch me.” She nearly fell out her window.

“He what!? Where’s he going!?” ‘I could have sworn he didn’t have anything to do tonight…’

“Meeting.” She narrowed her eyes and stepped back in her room.

“What am I supposed to do?” She looked at her watch, then Kanna.

“Kanna, how old are you?” ‘How don’t I know my own sister’s age?’

“Nine.” She let out a breath and headed towards her window again.

“You’re old enough to stay home alone. Plus, you know my cell if you need me!” With that problem being solved, she hopped out her window and climbed to the ground.




“Gee Kagome, asleep already?” He teased the drowsy girl. She scowled and waved him away.

“Shut up…It’s not my fault, I haven’t slept much lately.”

“Oh? Would it happen to be part of why you won’t tell me your problems?” She nodded and stretched.

“Sorry, but I already told you. I don’t wanna trouble ya.” It was his turn to nod.

“And I already told you, you can trouble me with any problems any time.” She sighed and looked out the window.

“Are we almost there? It’s been three hours now.” He glanced at the clock, then at a road sign.

“It’ll be about ten more minutes.”

“Thank god! I’m hungry.” She giggled and patted her rumbling stomach.

He chuckled and continued driving.

“Hey, you never told me who Rin was!”

“You’ll see!!”




“Miroku; have you noticed how weird Kagome’s been acting?” The girl turned from her computer to look at the boy lying upside down on her bed.

“Yeah.” He flipped through the pages of the magazine. “I don’t think that Inuyasha guy’s any good. I mean come on! You’ve heard the rumors!” She nodded.

“I just hope she doesn’t get in over her head. I mean she is our best friend and I love her. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to her!” He set his magazine down and looked at her.

“Sango?” He started to get up but she shook her head.

“I’m fine Miroku.”




My birthday is the 25th! Please review for the authoress’ birthday present! I’m turning 14.

Steffanie