InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter Twenty-eight: Sango's date ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Trust

Chapter Twenty-eight: Sango's date

Kagome and Sango hurried from the gardens into the palace, and looked for the cooks. Telling them what Sango wanted, Kagome ordered Sango to go and ask Miroku while she got the others items ready for her.

Once Kagome was done, she sighed as she thought about her mother….MOTHER. She doesn't know that the twins are okay. Now she needed to make a trip to the future with her twins and Rin as well, but she wanted to bring Sango, Shippo and Sesshomaru to meet her mother.

Kagome marched the direction for the library to find some information about bringing people to her home. She hoped that some scroll would have the answer to her questions. Opening the door, she stepped into the library and went to the right aisle's and looked at each scroll, until she came across one that might be able to help her.

Taking it fully out, Kagome went and sat down on some pillows that were near the large sunny windows.

Hours went by to Kagome, scroll after scroll, she still found nothing to help her with, now she was just plain frustrated with it. She saw a light glowing to the left side to her. Getting up, she walked over to where the light was and looked around to see a scroll glowing at her.

Cautiously taking it out, Kagome looked at the scroll and cautiously probed it with her reiki seeing if it had an evil aura within it. Finding a sincere aura, she opened it up looked within it and saw the answer to her question, a very specific answer. She had to chant a spell, which came with the scroll and she had to place her hands on it and say their names. Kagome smiled and took the scroll with her out of the library and down the halls.

Still ordering the servants around, she came across three females that were with Lord Kento's heir, Tenga.

"Hello," Kagome replied as she looked at them each. The one that was leaning against the wall was a demoness with her nose sticking up into the air. Shaking her head at this action, she turned to see two more females. One was a half demoness and the other was a human.

Each one had a different emotion across their face, the half demoness had a scared look on her face. Kagome could understand that emotion because she was shunned with both species. The human was nervous about being near demons and a half demoness that was within touching distance.

Kagome heard "Hello's muttered from the human and the half demoness but a grunted from the demoness, she wondered what her problem was.

But the demoness beat her to it, "I never thought lord Sesshomaru would be like his father, and mate with a human miko,"

"He didn't," Kagome replied as she looked at her.

"Then he is up for grabs," she calmly stated.

"Be my guest, but I don't think his pups would like that," Kagome replied as four pups raced towards her.

"Mommy, mom, Mama, Mother," was all by each pup said.

"Hello my young ones," Kagome smiled as she smirked at the demoness, a shocked look on her face.

Mommy, auntie Sango just asked uncle Miroku on a date!" Mizuki said with a grin.

"Really?" Kagome asked as she looked at each child that was with her. Shaking her head at herself, she walked with the pups down the halls to outside with the three females that the prince Tenga was courting. She heard each child talking about something new with excitement from each one. Kagome just smiled at them and then looked behind her to see all the three females with each a different look on each face. The human had a happy expression on her face, the hanyou had an uncertain look on her face while the demoness had a disgusted expression on her face as she was looking at the human child.

"Stop looking at my daughter," Kagome snapped at her. "She is mine and Lord Sesshomaru's daughter. Show some respect,"

"Never," The demoness roars and walked over to Kagome. "You have no right telling what to do, Whore,"

"I'm no whore, bitch," Kagome said as her eyes turned into slits," Come children,"

Kagome marched outside with her children straight to Sesshomaru's side then sat down with a huff and closed her eyes from the world.

"Kagome, what's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Hn," Kagome replied as she still had her eyes closed.

"Daddy what's a whore?" Mizuki asked.

Sesshomaru looked over to his daughter and then Kagome, "Why do you ask? Mizuki,"

"That demoness told mommy that she was a whore," Mizuki replied.

Sesshomaru stared at his daughter and then looked at Kagome, "Kagome is that true?"

"Yes it is Sesshomaru, now leave me be, please," Kagome whispered as she breathed in the air.
Sesshomaru got up and walked into the palace towards Lord Kenta and Prince Tenga to inform them on this situation.

…Sesshomaru…

"Lord Kenta and Prince Tenga, This Sesshomaru would like to inform you that the demoness in your party just called Kagome a whore in front of our pups," Sesshomaru stated at them.

"We will deal with her," Tenga replied as he took off from sight leaving Sesshomaru and his father standing there.

"So are you ready for the ball?" Lord Kenta asked.

"This Sesshomaru is always ready," He replied.

"Stop talking like that my boy," Lord Kenta ordered him. "Now you will have to be careful with the lords of south and east, they wanted you to mate with their daughters,"

Sesshomaru had to stop a shiver that came with the thought. Lord Susumu and his mate Lady Sun-Hi and their one son, Rei and four daughters, Salima, Hana, Ima and Jin were the southern lord family. The east was lord Daigoro and his mate lady Cho with their son, Yuudai and daughter, Megumi.

"Th… I know," Sesshomaru recalled on one of the attempts that Salima, Hana and Megumi tried to get him to mate with them.

"Now just be more careful," Lord Kenta replied.

…..Kagome…

"Mizuki, Toga, would you like to go see grandma and uncle Souta and Great grandpa?" Kagome asked.

"Grandma, so yes mommy lets go now," Mizuki yelled as she got up from her spot and raced into the palace.


Toga got up with a smile on his face as he followed his sister into the palace leaving Shippo and Rin outside with Kagome. "That means you two too,"

"Then mother, yes," Rin said as she got up and walked into the palace.

"Shippo?" Kagome asked.

"Mom, how?" Shippo asked her.

"Easy I have a chant to place on the well, and it allows the ones that I say can go," Kagome replied.

Shippo nodded his head at his mother and got up and left her alone outside until Sesshomaru came out.

"I hear you are taking the pups back to your time," Sesshomaru said.

"Yes, when is the ball again?" Kagome asked.

"It's in two weeks. Why?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Well, I was going to ask you if you want to meet my family." Kagome asked. Sesshomaru nodded his head at her, and wondered what her time like, "Kagome……was"

"Kagome I need help!" Sango yelled as she raced towards Kagome with a nervous look on her face.
"Sango, breathe it bad for you to be stressed now," Kagome said to her friend.

"I need your help," Sango stated to her.
Kagome nodded her head at Sango and send Sesshomaru a smile and a wave good-bye after she got up from her seat on the soft grass. Sesshomaru got up and started to go to his training room.

….Kagome and Sango…..

The girls walked into Sango's room and started to make plans for tonight, as there was a knock on Sango's door.

"Yes?" Kagome asked, as she got near the door.

"Kagome…is Sango with you?" Miroku asked.

"Yes, she is, but she is getting ready for tonight, you better not be saying that you can't go," Kagome stated to the door where Miroku was standing outside.

"No, I'm just getting ready too. Could you tell Sango that I'm waiting to hear what she has to say?" Miroku replied.

"I will," Kagome said.

Kagome looked at Sango and smiled at her friend. "Let's get you ready," Kagome grabbed Sango's hand and pulled her out of the room and down to the hot springs to bathe.

Over two hours passed as Kagome placed the last touches on Sango. Sango was wearing a nice red kimono with little fans on the bottom if it. Her hair was up in a long brained ponytail, with little color to her face.

"Sango you look very beautiful," Kagome commented.

"Thanks, it's all thanks to you Kagome," Sango replied.

"It's time now," Kagome replied hugging her then gently pushing her towards the door.

…..Sango…

Sango walked into the gardens with the yellow flowers to see Miroku sitting at the table with a nice black kimono; slowly she walked to his side.

"Miroku,' Sango said softly. Miroku turned around to see Sango, the most beautiful women in his eyes. He stood up and gave her a hug and gently kissed on her lips to welcome her. "Sango you look very beautiful," Miroku stated when he pulled away from her. "Please sit," While he gently pulled out her chair and got her to sit on it, then her pushed her back in.

"Miroku, you look dashing," Sango said as she smiled at him, and then waited for the food to come.

Within moments the servants brought the food out and set the table with plates and asked what they wanted on their plates. Others filed up their cups with nice wine, but Sango stopped her servant from placing wine into her cup and asked for water instead without Miroku noticing. "Beautiful Sango, let's toast to the night and your love," Miroku said.

"Toast!" they both said while Miroku took a drink, as Sango gathered her courage and spouted out" I'm Pregnant"

A/N- Fine out next time on Kagome's Trust with Miroku's reaction on it. Bye

Susumu means moving forward

Sun-Hi means Good and joyful

Rei means rule, law

Salima means safe, sound, healthy

Hana means flower

Ima means presently

Jin means tender