InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome-san in Wonderland! ❯ Down the rabbit's hole, but maybe not back again! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Kagome-san in Wonderland!

Disclaimer: This storyline has been overused, overwritten and plain tapped out, so guess what?
I'm not gonna do this fic at all.... -walks off- ....psyche! It's been tapped dry and I got the last drop haha!
I don't own anything in here, so you can't sue me! Nyah nyah!

Le Key
*thinking*
"talking"

Chapter One: Down the rabbit's hole, but maybe not back again!

A girl of about 15, with black hair and blue eyes, wearing a puffy sleeved blue dress walks
along the roadside, picking flowers and putting them in a basket.

"Lalala, flowers are so pretty! Gonna give some to sister to put in the window! Yay!" the girl, who's
name is Kagome by the way, sings happily. After she gets a full basket a little while later and sees
a man in a red kimono with bunny ears running through the field.

"I'm gonna be late, ohh, I'm gonna be so late! Damn it, I'm gonna be in so much trouble!"

Kagome, feeling curious, drops her basket of flowers, hikes up her dress and chases after him.

"Wait, Mr. Bunny, wait!" she yells, watching as he dives into a very small hole.

She gets up to the hole and looks in it.

*I'm gonna have to squeeze through.* she thinks, squeezing her body into said hole. It was dark, musty and damp,
but she crawls on her arms and knees military style until she sees an opening she goes out into it and the ground falls
from under her feet.

"Ahhh, oh no!" she yells, falling into the darkness. "I wonder where that bunny went."

She lands on a linoleum floor a few hours later and sees a cake on a table that has a tag on it.

"Eat me." she reads. "Hmm, oh well, it's free!"

She pops the cake into her mouth, chews and swallows, quickly shrinking to the size of a mouse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anaki: How do you like so far?

Random Person in audience: It sucks!

Anaki: *shoots* Anyone else?

*crickets chirp*

Anaki: I thought so. *cocks gun* Review...or else.