InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Half Demon ❯ The Inuyasha Tree Fruit ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter III

"Hey hurry up, Kagome. We don't have all day you know." Miroku says has Kagome runs to catch up. After a few steps, the small party of three enter the village and head straight to Kaeda's house. Has they approach the small wooden door the door slams open and Inuyasha runs out.

"I smell a Demon…no a Half Demon…" he stops and look at Kagome. "There it is." He charges toward Kagome but before he could hit her she jumps back.

"Inuyasha, stop, it's me Kagome," She yells but that doesn't stop Inuyasha. Miroku and Sango jump in front of Inuyasha and grab both his arms.

"What the hell are you two doing? The demon has both of you under a spell."

Inuyasha yells has he struggles to set himself free. "Kagome, say sit, say SIT" Miroku tell Kagome and she screams with all the lungs. "SIT BOY"

BOOM…Inuyasha slams to the ground and Kagome walks up to him and says "See I told you it was me…I didn't mean to hurt you" the she grabs his hand and helps him up. "But Kagome why are you Demon?"

"I don't know Inuyasha…that's what we are trying to find out" Kaeda come out and says" I knew Inuyasha would be a hardhead. Well, did yea find the fruit?"

"Yeah we found a fruit from the same place." Sango grabs the fruit and gives it to Kaeda. "Hopefully this is the source of the problem. We wouldn't want you to be bewitched by some demon or witch."

Kaeda goes inside and they all follow. She grabs a knife and cuts the small purple fruit and to her surprise blood start to pour out of the fruit.

"What the hell is going?" Inuyasha asks with a disgusting face. "I had a clue this would happen. Tell me did you get this out the Inuyasha tree." Kaeda asked and Kagome answered "Yeah"

"Well, when Kikyo pinned Inuyasha in the tree the arrow went threw his body and into the tree trunk. Inuyasha's blood must have stayed gone into the tree after many years. A Fruit grew with his blood in it, his Half Demon blood. Because Kagome ate the fruit she must have got some of Inuyasha's blood in her and she also had the Shikon Jewel causing her to turn into a Half Demon." Kaeda explained

"Yeah but why does she look like a Neko." Inuyasha asked Kaeda "I guess she just look like that." Then Shippo interrupted "Maybe she had some cat hair in the clothes."

"Well whatever is it I hope we can find a Cure fast. I have to go home." Kagome said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that the end of the Third Chapter…Do u think its is kind of small, if u do well I'm sorry, plz don't worry cause I'm gonna put Chapter 4 up really FAST (I hope) Did u like it is there something wrong you can tell me by either sending me a IM or an E-mail or

WRITING A REVIEW